• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

T2by4

Smash Lord
Wasn't the Starling thing also never figured out? Like that was a thing a little while ago right? We never figured out what that actually was back then did we? Last I heard was that it didn't relate to Terry.

Rohanx17

Smash Lord
I almost can't believe we reignited the legitimacy wars on it's anniversary. I doubt this is going to get anywhere as decisive as grinch but I'd never thought I'd have to dig out this old thing again.

1572899697460.png

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Wasn't the Starling thing also never figured out? Like that was a thing a little while ago right? We never figured out what that actually was back then did we? Last I heard was that it didn't relate to Terry.
I think Fatmanonice Fatmanonice said they were told what the Starling hint was about a month or two ago. It's just Fatman or anyone else in that discord isn't allowed to speak publicly about it yet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Maybe the Starling was Mallow all along because he was feeding birds in the cutscene leading up to Bowyer.

smash puffle

Smash Ace
SO with no direct announcement today my gut is telling me next week
A lot of people are saying the anniversary of the first Fatal Fury, which would be late November, the 25th I believe.
The 7/11 ad didn't show Terry, so that's a really likely date for him.

Last edited:

Bionichute

Smash Champion
i feel like we're getting a direct before the 15th, because i sincerely doubt they would just let pokemon's release pass without some kind of final announcement

and yeah i know all of it got leaked but you get me

Droodle

Smash Lord
I still feel like you all are getting too excited over a direct that's not going to happen. November general directs are rare.

Terry may just have a video with FP #5 at the end, or FP #5 is revealed after Terry's release.

At MOST we'd get a special smash direct, with both Terry and FP #5.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I think the last time we had a major credible looking video leak and everyone yelled "It's obviously just mods!" was the Shulk and Bowser Junior video with the esrb leak.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
We've now moved into the stupid territory of everyone claiming they did it but not providing proof, pretty much guaranteeing the rest of speculation today will be insufferable...
I’ve seen nearly 8 different screenshots of people on discord claiming to have done it. Sabi save us

Firox

Smash Master
Eh, even if the leak is fake, we do still have the Mii costume leak from before that holds a good amount of water. I wouldn't be too downtrodden yet.
Exactly, plus the fact that the Mallow costume video corroborates the already-existing Mii costume leak. I agree, it's too early to get stressed out just yet. Let's wait to see the Terry release video before declaring all is lost.

6eyondthegrave

Smash Apprentice
So my great grandmother works at Nintendo, and she told me who the next wave 2 characters will be. She is a little uncertain about the 5th character. Please keep this a secret and don't take this as a grain of salt.

Wave 2
  • 1. Doom Slayer – Shock Reveal like Joker
  • 2. Geno – Classic fan demand similar to Banjo
  • 3. Rayman – “WTF” like Hero was for the USA, Rayman will be a WTF for Japan
  • 4. Hayabusa, Ryu – Terry is “ken with a hat” and Hayabusa is just Ryu with a ninja outfit (i dont believe these remarks by the way, I would be hyped for Hayabusa)
  • 5. I’m not sure, Akira Howard?

KHJason95

Smash Cadet
NNID
KHJason20
Switch FC
SW-4391-8530-5723
I am in for Geno being in Smash, although we might not get a confirmation until it's time.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
We've now moved into the stupid territory of everyone claiming they did it but not providing proof, pretty much guaranteeing the rest of speculation today will be insufferable...
If that's the case, how about we focus on a different aspect of this leak?

What do you guys think of Doomguy getting in if this leak is true? He is my 3rd most wanted, so I am personally rather pleased.

D

Deleted member

Ya know, the Doom costume makes this far more convincing. That **** really do be looking detailed.
If it was just some random trying to play the hype from the Mii Costume leak, I'd think they'd have Mallow and Chocobo, or Mallow and Smithy, you know, stuff actually mentioned in that leak, so I feel like the Doom hat does make it feel a little more real. It has that clipping issue with the Mii Gunner's arms which a lot of people are hung up on, but it seems realistic to me.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
So my great grandmother works at Nintendo, and she told me who the next wave 2 characters will be. She is a little uncertain about the 5th character. Please keep this a secret and don't take this as a grain of salt.

Wave 2
  • 1. Doom Slayer – Shock Reveal like Joker
  • 2. Geno – Classic fan demand similar to Banjo
  • 3. Rayman – “WTF” like Hero was for the USA, Rayman will be a WTF for Japan
  • 4. Hayabusa, Ryu – Terry is “ken with a hat” and Hayabusa is just Ryu with a ninja outfit (i dont believe these remarks by the way, I would be hyped for Hayabusa)
  • 5. I’m not sure, Akira Howard?
Damn, this is legit a great list though.

T2by4

Smash Lord
Uh oh. Sakurai here is sending out the ninteninjas. It's totally sakurai too, see it even says so here. Ya gotta believe him.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nicnac

Smash Ace
Good for me. It's currently just past 9pm in Scotland, so by the time I go to bed and wake up tomorrow hopefully we'll have a concrete answer! The question is if I'll be able to sleep...

T2by4

Smash Lord
Apparently Reimu fans have a lot going for them regardless. So they have nothing to really gain or lose from this.
Do they though? I thought all their rumors were debunked because their leaker was a fraud.

Last edited:

Geno Boost

Smash Master
wow so much guests because of the leaks my heart is also going to blow up!

alright so there is someone i might model and its Exor
if the leaks are real there is a chance that Smithy might become a sword fighter mii costume holding Exor or a stage hazard Exor
so i am thinking should i go ahead and model Exor or wait until the next smash direct?
the reason why i am asking about it because i dont want to model something that would be already having an official model and overshadows my model online

Last edited:

Nicnac

Smash Ace
Picture Geno and Doomguy back-to-back, blasting a seemingly infinite swarm of Nintendo Ninjas coming for them and try to tell me that this isn't the dankest timeline for Smash speculation. You can't.

T2by4

Smash Lord
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom