• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
What if they made it so that Geno Whirl only does 999% and insta-kills the opponent if you time the hit correctly when they're over 150%? That's a hell of a lot less broken than Judgment Hammer 9 or Thwack which can potentially kill at 0% and have pretty much a guaranteed kill over 70%. Not to mention that Geno Whirl would still require skill and a failure to block/dodge by the opponent instead of relying on RNG.
I will build on this by using Ultimate's already built in mechanic. The "KO" or "MAYBE KO" hit. I am referring to the close up shot with the "black streaks" when a person is hit with a move that is a confirmed KO or the highly possible one.

So Geno's Whirl gets basically an Easter Egg using this mechanic. It still uses the Timed Hits mechanic, which when correctly timed with the B button there is bonus damage and knock back as I mentioned earlier. The Easter Egg can be simply when the Geno player correctly times Geno's Whirl against a highly damaged opponent and triggers the "KO" or "MAYBE KO," the text: 999% is shown right above the fighter matching the font style as shown in SMRPG.

To take it another step, the opponent will have his damage set to 999% (999.9%) after the "KO" trigger screen. Possibly even the "MAYBE KO" trigger, which may or may not be too much of a stretch to add on that extra damage if they survive. That is debatable if that is "fair" or not. The guaranteed KO hit doesn't matter, especially since it would last just a second or two.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I will build on this by using Ultimate's already built in mechanic. The "KO" or "MAYBE KO" hit. I am referring to the close up shot with the "black streaks" when a person is hit with a move that is a confirmed KO or the highly possible one.

So Geno's Whirl gets basically an Easter Egg using this mechanic. It still uses the Timed Hits mechanic, which when correctly timed with the B button there is bonus damage and knock back as I mentioned earlier. The Easter Egg can be simply when the Geno player correctly times Geno's Whirl against a highly damaged opponent and triggers the "KO" or "MAYBE KO," the text: 999% is shown right above the fighter matching the font style as shown in SMRPG.

To take it another step, the opponent will have his damage set to 999% (999.9%) after the "KO" trigger screen. Possibly even the "MAYBE KO" trigger, which may or may not be too much of a stretch to add on that extra damage if they survive. That is debatable if that is "fair" or not. The guaranteed KO hit doesn't matter, especially since it would last just a second or two.
Brownie points for it it doesn't work on bosses, except for if you hit Ganon in his eye.

Side note, I don't think I've ever fought Exor legitimately and I kinda feel bad about that.

Last edited:

ZelDan

Smash Master
I've always kinda thought we would get a direct during September. I'm sure we will get more info on Banjo and Kazooie, when it comes to their moveset, what content they'll bring to Smash, and their release date (late September or October). I even think we will get DLC fighter 4 announced. As for what games we will get, who knows? I really hope we finally get to see more Bayonetta 3. I've been playing through the Contra collection on Switch so I'm interested in hearing more about that new Contra game too.

EDIT: Oh yeah, isn't it a thing that whenever we get an indie direct, we generally get a general Nintendo about a couple weeks later? Maybe I'm crazy or misremembering but I think I recall that being a thing. If so that just makes it even more likely we'll get a Sept. direct.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master

I like where you're going with this, but I think we still have some tweaking to do. The 9999 over their heads a la SMRPG is a nice touch, especially with the KO hit, but I still think that doing 999% should just be a guaranteed kill. Depending on the speed or hitbox of Geno's whirl, I don't see why a well-timed hit shouldn't insta-kill between 120-150%. There are lots of other projectiles that can basically do that WITHOUT the stipulation of a timed hit. I wouldn't think it unfair to insta-kill at those percents. At any percents lower than that, we could have whirl do about 8% un-timed and maybe 20% if timed.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
I don't think they're going to wait til October for a Direct frankly. These titles were already announced a good while back, and more than likely the September direct is going to focus on Nintendo Online if the SNES games rumor holds up and titles for the end of the year or next year like Bayonetta 3 and Shin Megami Tensei 5. I'm pretty sure we'll get it before or on the week of the Tokyo Game Show since apart from the Game Awards, is the last major gaming event of the year
I mean, is there any harm in delaying it a while longer to get through their big release season? September is undoubtedly the busiest month in Switch history and it gets them through Astral Chain, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Link's Awakening, Ori and the Blind Forest, Daemon X Machina, Contra Rogue Corps (Yep, that is somehow coming out that month too and it got a big spot at E3), Dead by Daylight (it's gotten quite a bit of attention in past Directs somehow), and Dragon Quest 11 S. There's just no break in September and it would seem a little bit odd to me to not let them breathe a little. Once you get past the releases of all those games, then you have fewer games to cover and more of a need to highlight what's coming.

Last year at this same time, there was a lot more uncertainty about what was coming in the Switch's future and Smash was the only real significant thing coming out the entire holiday season and into early 2019 (with a Fire Emblem people knew was going to get delayed). There was just more of a need to reinforce consumer confidence in the system and show that Nintendo didn't just play their hand too early. This year has an incredibly busy holiday season which doesn't really need to rush out a Direct in the same manner (I would argue it's more beneficial to wait until some of the releases have already happened).

The general Nintendo Directs in September have only been a thing the past couple of years when I started checking, so, again, September maybe doesn't need to be the magic date. As long as Nintendo gets one in between now and December, I think they'll be fine and, again, I don't know if there's a reason to really rush another one out right now.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Given that Nindies always happen a week or two before a Direct, I feel very confident in Sept 4th or 5th as the Direct date.

Also, keep in mind that a lot of those September/October titles were showcased at E3 already. So any marketing for those games would be "Buy it when it releases on X date". This Direct would prob cover things outside that scope.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Geno Whirl's properties in Super Mario RPG really can't translate into Smash as is. It's a move designed to be a 1 hit KO to non-boss enemies if timed correctly. If that move was perfectly translated into Smash, it would be the most broken mechanic in the game.

Also keep in mind that moves in Smash from fighters are not translated into the game as they appear in their original context. Case in point, Jigglypuff's rest.

If Geno Whirl is a move, it most likely would use the "Time Hit" mechanic and deals bonus damage and knock back if the user presses B right when the "disk" hit's the target.

Granted, in a way that still reflects with SMRPG since the fighters in Smash could be considered "boss" type enemies that would be immune to the 1 Hit KO property.
No, believe it or not, I think there is a way for it to do 999% in a way that’s balanced. Basically, make you have to hit it and time the hit at the farthest end of its travel distance, but make that distance super long. Like, if you started it anywhere onstage, the max travel distance would always be far offstage, and if you use it right up against the edge of the stage, the max travel distance would be in the blastzone, causing the whirl to despawn before the opportunity for the max damage window to even come up. It would be so hard to hit that with both perfect positioning and perfect button timing that it would essentially just be an easter egg at that point.

Firox

Smash Master
No, believe it or not, I think there is a way for it to do 999% in a way that’s balanced. Basically, make you have to hit it and time the hit at the farthest end of its travel distance, but make that distance super long. Like, if you started it anywhere onstage, the max travel distance would always be far offstage, and if you use it right up against the edge of the stage, the max travel distance would be in the blastzone, causing the whirl to despawn before the opportunity for the max damage window to even come up. It would be so hard to hit that with both perfect positioning and perfect button timing that it would essentially just be an easter egg at that point.
I honestly don't think it needs to be that hard to land. First of all, by having the minimum amount of damage required (say 120-150%, which is basically kill percent anyway) to do the insta-kill, nobody can ever accuse the move of being "overpowered" or "killing too early" because it flat out CAN'T. Secondly, the timed hit requirement on a moving target is a bit trickier than you think. Even at pro level, you'd be lucky to land the hit at all, much less time the hit. If the disc moves too fast, then the timing would be incredibly hard to nail. If the disc moves too slow, then the opponent could simply dodge or shield. I think another balance would be to have low startup but quite a bit of end lag. That way, the opponent could still punish hard if you try to spam too much.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I think it's safe to say that if nothing else happens between now and the next Direct, we'll finally get our answer to what the starling really was.
I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I can't see how that hint isn't related to Geno at all.
First of all, welcome to Smashboards! A FELLOW KUTTHROAT!! I see you are a person of, as DK64 K. Rool would say, 'lizard-flavored' taste. Gosh... I still can't believe he's back. He was up there with Bowser and Gruntilda as the big bads of my childhood. Now they're ALL here in Smash! Wow!

Secondly, I'm hoping with great caution over the starling, let alone Geno's Mii costume being absent. I've been mulling over the starling, and slowly, different pegs are being knocked down.

1) Fire Emblem
It is not this, and the source basically confirmed it by saying that, "If it was for the Black Eagles, I would have posted a black eagle." Not only does this soft-confirm that the bird type matters, but it also knocks Three Houses out of the possibilities. I sincerely doubt it'd relate to FE:H, as well. That game's nice and all, but it doesn't get anything I'd call hugely hype or anything beyond small stuff for hardcore FE Fans. FE:TH already has its DLC run-down publicized, even if not completely detailed yet, so I'm inclined to say nay there, as well.

2) Pokemon
I'm very certain that it is not this either. The NoA source was ready to spill beans about Pokemon info the moment he had it, and when no one expressed interest, he went on a tangent about how much SwSh will suck rofl. If it was related to Pokemon, I'm sure we'd have learned it by now. Prior leaks with true information also have nothing to do with a starling of any kind, and with SwSh's developmental setbacks and the National Dex controversy, I HIGHLY doubt it's Diamond and Pearl remakes, too. I think we can safely scratch this off of the list, too.

3) Star Fox (known as 'Star Wing' in Europe)
I'm a bit on the fence with this one. It fits the European Starling thing to a T (Star Wing rhymes with it, and that name applies only to Europe), but I don't know if it's too soon for a new Star Fox game yet. We just saw some of the last we'll be getting for Star Fox in Starlink, and after SF0 was a bit of a flop, I don't know if a new Star Fox is on Nintendo's list of priorities right now. That being said, it's still very possible.

4) F-Zero
Falcon is named after a bird, and the takeaway here is that he is the 'star' of this series. This is one I don't expect at all rofl. I'd give this a less than 1% chance of being the case, because as much as I love F-Zero, Nintendo seems adamant about keeping the franchise buried. There's like, no way it's this.

5) Something completely new!
Very much possible. There's no evidence for or against this, obviously, as we would not be privy to anything new like this to begin with, whether it's for a new IP or an existing one. Whatever stuff insiders have spoken of, however, doesn't align with this so far.

6) Smash Bros.
Finally, the one we're really looking at. In my mind, I can only see the starling hint going one of two ways: Geno (a literal 'starling') or Jill Valentine (or an RE rep, as she's a member of S.T.A.R.S). I'm honestly 50/50. Geno would be a big fan-service pick, and with the lack of the Mii costume and the timing of the starling hint (as well as when the NoA source doubled down on it), it aligns pretty well. Jill is a much bigger household name, however, and that's a series that has its highlights on Nintendo consoles (namely RE2 on the Gamecube). If they want a more well-known pick, Jill would be the answer, but if they want to go the fan-service route, it could be our star boy. I'm inclined to believe it's Jill, but mostly because I don't want to get my hopes up for Geno and have them be crushed rofl.

Do let me know if I've missed anything!

Kremling Kommander

Smash Journeyman
First of all, welcome to Smashboards! A FELLOW KUTTHROAT!! I see you are a person of, as DK64 K. Rool would say, 'lizard-flavored' taste. Gosh... I still can't believe he's back. He was up there with Bowser and Gruntilda as the big bads of my childhood. Now they're ALL here in Smash! Wow!

Secondly, I'm hoping with great caution over the starling, let alone Geno's Mii costume being absent. I've been mulling over the starling, and slowly, different pegs are being knocked down.

1) Fire Emblem
It is not this, and the source basically confirmed it by saying that, "If it was for the Black Eagles, I would have posted a black eagle." Not only does this soft-confirm that the bird type matters, but it also knocks Three Houses out of the possibilities. I sincerely doubt it'd relate to FE:H, as well. That game's nice and all, but it doesn't get anything I'd call hugely hype or anything beyond small stuff for hardcore FE Fans. FE:TH already has its DLC run-down publicized, even if not completely detailed yet, so I'm inclined to say nay there, as well.

2) Pokemon
I'm very certain that it is not this either. The NoA source was ready to spill beans about Pokemon info the moment he had it, and when no one expressed interest, he went on a tangent about how much SwSh will suck rofl. If it was related to Pokemon, I'm sure we'd have learned it by now. Prior leaks with true information also have nothing to do with a starling of any kind, and with SwSh's developmental setbacks and the National Dex controversy, I HIGHLY doubt it's Diamond and Pearl remakes, too. I think we can safely scratch this off of the list, too.

I'm a bit on the fence with this one. It fits the European Starling thing to a T (Star Wing rhymes with it, and that name applies only to Europe), but I don't know if it's too soon for a new Star Fox game yet. We just saw some of the last we'll be getting for Star Fox in Starlink, and after SF0 was a bit of a flop, I don't know if a new Star Fox is on Nintendo's list of priorities right now. That being said, it's still very possible.

4) F-Zero
Falcon is named after a bird, and the takeaway here is that he is the 'star' of this series. This is one I don't expect at all rofl. I'd give this a less than 1% chance of being the case, because as much as I love F-Zero, Nintendo seems adamant about keeping the franchise buried. There's like, no way it's this.

Very much possible. There's no evidence for or against this, obviously, as we would not be privy to anything new like this to begin with, whether it's for a new IP or an existing one. Whatever stuff insiders have spoken of, however, doesn't align with this so far.

6) Smash Bros.
Finally, the one we're really looking at. In my mind, I can only see the starling hint going one of two ways: Geno (a literal 'starling') or Jill Valentine (or an RE rep, as she's a member of S.T.A.R.S). I'm honestly 50/50. Geno would be a big fan-service pick, and with the lack of the Mii costume and the timing of the starling hint (as well as when the NoA source doubled down on it), it aligns pretty well. Jill is a much bigger household name, however, and that's a series that has its highlights on Nintendo consoles (namely RE2 on the Gamecube). If they want a more well-known pick, Jill would be the answer, but if they want to go the fan-service route, it could be our star boy. I'm inclined to believe it's Jill, but mostly because I don't want to get my hopes up for Geno and have them be crushed rofl.

Thank you! I’ve been waiting so long for K Rool to finally come back after 10 years, and we’re lucky to have him in the same game with Ridley and Banjo. I’m well satisfied with Ultimate’s roster as it is, but Geno would just be the icing on the cake for me.

Firox

Smash Master

1) Fire Emblem

2) Pokemon

4) F-Zero

6) Smash Bros.

I just hope that whatever it is, it's obvious enough that we'll know that that's it. Considering how cryptic the Starling clue is, it wouldn't surprise me if the thing it was referring to just went totally over our heads and we didn't even notice.

MamaLuigi123456

Smash Champion
Right now I'm thinking we're getting a direct early September. Considering the Fighters Pass is supposed to be completed and released by February 2020, September feels like the time to announce the next character.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
I’m fairly convinced that the Starling is either Smash or a new game entirely at this point, but the problem is that if it is Smash, I’m not convinced that it’s Geno yet. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think that’s too far a logical leap or anything, but I have this nagging feeling that there’s some factor we’ve overlooked, or that we don’t have all the information we need to begin with. I’m cautiously optimistic in the meantime, though.

AugustusB

Smash Champion
I’m fairly convinced that the Starling is either Smash or a new game entirely at this point, but the problem is that if it is Smash, I’m not convinced that it’s Geno yet. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think that’s too far a logical leap or anything, but I have this nagging feeling that there’s some factor we’ve overlooked, or that we don’t have all the information we need to begin with. I’m cautiously optimistic in the meantime, though.
I am there with you on this line of thinking. Lets consider papagenos papagenos recent video. Supposedly 12 new games for the Switch have been added to Gamestop's library. We do not know what these games are titled, though some could be things we know, but just haven't been given a proper release date like Town.

The starling could be a hint to one of these new titles that could be revealed in September's Direct. The question now is, if that is the case, what could it be towards? If we remember correctly, "the guy in the know" hints at things that the people in the Private Geno Discord like. If it is something not to appealing to them, he will just flat out say what it is. Fatmanonice Fatmanonice hopefully I am remembering this right.

JoltSmash13

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3196-7112-8608
Wait a minute. What’s the whole starling thing? I’ve been away from Nintendo news for a month or two, so I have no idea what’s going on

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
It does make you wonder... Would they announce a new IP though? We just got Daemon X Machina and Astral Chain. I'm not saying it's impossible. I just want a new DK game with K Rool back as the villain... That or a Kirby 3D platformer?

Oh no... The new DK game will have BIRDS

Last edited:

JarBear

It's not Tuesday John
Joltsmash13 - The Starling Photo is from Sabi's source who has used cryptic images for his leaks. (fatmanonice is part of the same Discord, who was the one that posted the photo on this thread for us.)

This source is a deep one (Only "leaks" when it is concrete) that posts cryptic photos in advanced to reveals, directs, etc.

For example, he posted a picture of a blue crab before the reveal of Link's Awakening for the Switch. Blue crabs are the first enemies you see in that game.

Then he posted a photo of a game called "Puzzle Witch" prior to the Banjo and Kazooie Smash reveal. Please correct me if I am wrong, but did he post a follow up picture of a Bear and Bird or was it someone else on the discord?

Now the "Starling Photo" is a Starling on the roof. We have been informed that the photo hint is still active after the Fire Emblem Presentation, Pokemon video(s) and Sakurai's Hero "hands-on demo" video.

The Source only hints with Nintendo related games. So the hint is probably pointing towards something being revealed at the next Nintendo Direct, which is most likely some time in September. The hint can be just about anything Nintendo related (Current games, New Games, etc.), just minus Fire Emblem and Pokemon. (Confirmed he would use black eagles if it was a FE hint and he despises Pokemon Sword and Shield)

As Geno fans, of course we are being hopeful that it is for Geno. The bird he chose is specific, a Starling. Star - Star and Ling - Young or Small thing. Quick summary - Geno is a toy doll that a small "star person" named ♥♪!? takes control of in SMRPG.

But of course, take with a large grain of salt since it is so cryptic we don't know what it is.

Icewolff92

Smash Champion
It does make you wonder... Would they announce a new IP though? We just got Daemon X Machina and Astral Chain. I'm not saying it's impossible. I just want a new DK game with K Rool back as the villain... That or a Kirby 3D platformer?
I wouldn¨t be so surprised about a new IP.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master

I don't see any reason to doubt new IPs from Nintendo this generation. Splatoon was a gamble they took and it has been one of their greatest success stories in years. We already have so many of the big titles dropping on the system: Mario, Zelda, Smash, Fire Emblem, Kirby, Yoshi, Pokemon very soon, and Animal Crossing not too soon after, so I think it makes sense to see Nintendo go for some newer stuff and try to expand their catalogue even further. ARMS may not have been as successful, but I'm sure Nintendo is looking to do all kinds of things with how successful Switch has been so far.

That said, neither of those are really Nintendo IPs all that much. Every game that Platinum makes is basically a brand new IP (Bayonetta is the only one of their games to ever get a sequel) and Daemon X Machina isn't really a Nintendo game, it's just published by them here in the States while Marvelous is doing the publishing in Japan since they're the developers. These are both more of Nintendo's investment in other projects rather than new in-house IPs.

Not saying the "bird picture" has anything to do with a new IP, but I don't see a reason to doubt the potential of a new IP.

Cuzeba123

Smash Apprentice
It felt like a kick to the Guh-huh because they put this thing in there while Banjo-Kazooie and K. Rool were sent to purgatory. Smh
I feel more like a nod to the franchise. I mean, the main collectibles in the game are puzzle pieces and there's possibly a Rareware logo reference ( I think it was at the extras section of the menu)

Also, did something new happened regarding that Phoenix Wright and Doom Slayer 4chan leak? I missed some pages back there.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I feel more like a nod to the franchise. I mean, the main collectibles in the game are puzzle pieces and there's possibly a Rareware logo reference ( I think it was at the extras section of the menu)

Also, did something new happened regarding that Phoenix Wright and Doom Slayer 4chan leak? I missed some pages back there.
Just that it has a killswitch date of Sep 24 for Banjo’s in depth video, so if Banjo drops before then, RIP leak

Though I would accept Doom Slayer IF it meant we’d get a second pass as the leak suggests...

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion

I don't think we would have to worry about the Starling hinting to a brand new IP. It could be a preexisting franchise getting a new game. We know Zelda is being worked on, DK could happen...But what about a Mario game? Still don't know what Alpha Dream has been up to... :)

AmphabulouSnake

Smash Journeyman
I'm telling y'all, the next Mario and Luigi game on the Switch will be a remake of Legend of the Seven Stars...

Shado-will

Smash Journeyman
Adding on to this, in a potential Mario RPG remake, I think it would great to have team attacks similar to the Bros. Attacks in the Mario and Luigi games. Seeing Geno and Mallow combine their abilities with Mario and the others would be a dream come true if I'm being honest. I think it would be similar to dual/triple techs (for all of you who have also played Chrono Trigger), and that would be awesome since it was so fun in that game as well, but it would also have the timed hit mechanic from the Mario RPGs.

Last edited:

MisterMike

Smash Champion
Just that it has a killswitch date of Sep 24 for Banjo’s in depth video, so if Banjo drops before then, RIP leak

Though I would accept Doom Slayer IF it meant we’d get a second pass as the leak suggests...
Okay, serious question. Has there ever been a 4chan leak with a killswitch that has ever actually been legit? I dunno, it seems like every time one of these "leaks" has a killswitch (which are always based on predictions we're already making, might I add) they always turn out to be full of ****.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Okay, serious question. Has there ever been a 4chan leak with a killswitch that has ever actually been legit? I dunno, it seems like every time one of these "leaks" has a killswitch (which are always based on predictions we're already making, might I add) they always turn out to be full of ****.
The Intern-kun leak saying he’d rename that Galaga track to Monster Dance, indicating Simon/Richter’s reveal was imminent, turned out true and then he was fired, press F to pay respects

MisterMike

Smash Champion
The Intern-kun leak saying he’d rename that Galaga track to Monster Dance, indicating Simon/Richter’s reveal was imminent, turned out true and then he was fired, press F to pay respects
I just checked the Leak page on Smash Wiki, and it doesn't say anything about someone leaking this flub on 4chan beforehand. Do you have the original post on hand?

EntropyAtrophy

Smash Journeyman
Wait a minute. What’s the whole starling thing? I’ve been away from Nintendo news for a month or two, so I have no idea what’s going on
It was a photo of a Starling on a roof from an insider, and nothing has come of it in almost a month now. Probably not worth deliberating on until more information comes up. The wheels have been spun and we have nothing other than what we started with: the photo of the bird.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1164198016598851584?s=19

DQ's getting another promotional spirit for DQXI S (or its demo), completely separate from Hero. That's interesting. Looks like this and Hero's release is really giving DQ that Western (and European, for that matter) push. Kinda surprised to see it happen, though. I thought what we got with Hero was going to be the end of it. I think the only time we got promo spirits for games was for first party stuff, so Nintendo's really giving SE some major loving. Hmmm.

Last edited:

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/1164198016598851584?s=19

DQ's getting another promotional spirit for DQXI S (or its demo), completely separate from Hero. That's interesting. Looks like this and Hero's release is really giving DQ that Western (and European, for that matter) push. Kinda surprised to see it happen, though. I thought what we got with Hero was going to be the end of it. I think the only time we got promo spirits for games was for first party stuff, so Nintendo's really giving SE some major loving. Hmmm.
Nintendo has a stake in DQXI and are treating it as a major release, so I don’t think this has anything to do with doIng SE any favors.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Nintendo has a stake in DQXI and are treating it as a major release, so I don’t think this has anything to do with doIng SE any favors.
OHHH heck that's right, didn't they give some like partial funding and stuff for it (especially with Sugiyama's new orchestral tunes)? I totally forgot about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom