• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
Seeing YouTube uploads from pre-2006 is always wild to me. Like I'm an archaeologist digging up fossils from a bygone era.

And if that's not wild enough, consider: SMRPG wasn't even a decade old by the time this video was uploaded. It's hard to imagine such a far-off classic as this game even being so young.
After watching the video, it's crazy to think that this was the last time we saw Geno in 1996 (not including his cameo in Superstar Saga) and here we are in 2019 where Geno is still a subject of much discussion and people waiting for him to return.

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
Now that I think about it, Geno being a DLC fighter means that Spirits are fair game as DLC fighters. So now I can have my Rayman, Paper Mario, and Toad.
Now we just need a character to be the precedent for Assist Trophies being promoted to fighters (within the same game). It seems a bit suspicious to me that many Assist Trophies, mainly the ones plausible as players, have animations for jumping, being grabbed, and being attacked, so they are halfway programmed already.
Honestly, Shovel Knight would be one of the easiest to do that with, since you could swap his model with Black Knight since their body shapes are identical. The only exception would be that they would almost 100% need to give Black Knight his trademark 8-bit laugh.

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
Even if ATs would be upgraded, somehow I don't think they'd do it for him this time, seeing how YCG were so happy to see him get in as an AT and all.
I understand that, of course. It was no doubt a huge honor for him to even be in the game at all, much less playable. I just can't shake how fun it would be had Shovel Knight been playable and Black Knight was the assist trophy, laughing comedically at fighters as Zelgius destroys them. If you know Zelgius, you'll get the joke.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Now that I think about it, Geno being a DLC fighter means that Spirits are fair game as DLC fighters. So now I can have my Rayman, Paper Mario, and Toad.
Now we just need a character to be the precedent for Assist Trophies being promoted to fighters (within the same game). It seems a bit suspicious to me that many Assist Trophies, mainly the ones plausible as players, have animations for jumping, being grabbed, and being attacked, so they are halfway programmed already.
Spring Man has an attack that straight up looks like a Final Smash too...

I sadly don’t think AT Promotions will happen this time as they’re more hardcodes to AI, but Spirits that aren’t ATs are fair game if Geno or someone else who’s a Spirit (non AT or Pokeball) gets in

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I sadly don’t think AT Promotions will happen this time as they’re more hardcodes to AI
Good luck saying that to folks who assume "ackshually, AT behavior's not that hard to reprogram". They don't see that the staff just won't feel like wasting devtime on those when that can be saved for other characters in the meantime.

ForsakenM

Smash Lord
Hey guys, so I know this is PURE speculation, but I just wanted to brings a couple of things up.

First, ya boi Dooliss brought up something interesting in chat during my stream. There is a certain basic Mii Costume that did not get brought back for Ultimate, and that is:

Yep, randomly the Samurai Mii Costume for Mii Swordsman is missing, and we haven't had any sort of replacement that really fits it. But, you know what could replace it and make sense?

So...how crazy would it be if we got a Boomer Mii Costume.

Also, if you are looking for possible dates, I would suggest looking towards either the new Nintendo tournament in August (which I highly doubt but it's there) or the tournament event in October that could show us something. Other than that, I have no idea other than to hurry up and wait and obviously the easy calls like a Fall Direct and a VGA announcement.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Hey guys, so I know this is PURE speculation, but I just wanted to brings a couple of things up.

First, ya boi Dooliss brought up something interesting in chat during my stream. There is a certain basic Mii Costume that did not get brought back for Ultimate, and that is:

Yep, randomly the Samurai Mii Costume for Mii Swordsman is missing, and we haven't had any sort of replacement that really fits it. But, you know what could replace it and make sense?

Also, if you are looking for possible dates, I would suggest looking towards either the new Nintendo tournament in August (which I highly doubt but it's there) or the tournament event in October that could show us something. Other than that, I have no idea other than to hurry up and wait and obviously the easy calls like a Fall Direct and a VGA announcement.
Can I just say, that would be a really weird choice when it comes to costumes. He would fit the Swordsman, but Boomer is probably the most overlooked member of the Smithy Gang by a wide margin.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Finally tried out Hero today and cleared Classic with all four versions of the character, the command list is something I really need to practice with but one of my favorite specials so far is Hatchet Man. Magic Burst comes in at a close second. :grin:

Nemuresu

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3325-3200-4137

That's honestly kind of a stretch. If Sakurai wanted some SMRPG-themed costumes, he'd probably aim for characters like Exor, Smithy and the Axem Rangers, not this guy.

The samurai costume would make more sense with a SamSho character or just being thrown randomly like many other costumes in the last game.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I sadly don’t think AT Promotions will happen this time as they’re more hardcodes to AI, but Spirits that aren’t ATs are fair game if Geno or someone else who’s a Spirit (non AT or Pokeball) gets in
I don't think ATs will get promoted, but it's not like it would be difficult programming-wise to just disable that specific summon if the character is in play.

Glitch-EGamer

Smash Lord
I don't think ATs will get promoted, but it's not like it would be difficult programming-wise to just disable that specific summon if the character is in play.
Or they could use similar characters with the same powers and just swap models with them. Shovel Knight, Shadow, and Springman all fall under that category.

Last edited:

P47

Smash Apprentice
I don't think we'll see an AT promotion in the Fighter's Pass because of timing but I don't see why it can't happen afterwards (if the game gets any more DLC)

Hell, if we didn't think the impossible could happen we wouldn't be in this thread :p

SkeffVEVO

Smash Apprentice
Good luck saying that to folks who assume "ackshually, AT behavior's not that hard to reprogram". They don't see that the staff just won't feel like wasting devtime on those when that can be saved for other characters in the meantime.

Personally, I disagree. ATs have a built in on and off switch, they even use them for characters like Knuckles and The Moon as they can't be used on certain stages where they already appear in the background (Many other ATs get disabled for similar reasons too, and this is the first Smash game to do this).

Plus Sakurai does know about the backlash that Waluigi caused and Sabi confirmed that Nintendo was also shocked by the big backlash caused by Golden Sun fans for him not being playable in Smash and the lack of new Golden Sun content in general (this news also reached Sakurai, well the Smash Bros part at the very least).

I do not expect any AT upgrades until there is a S2 of DLC, or the 5th character of this fighter pass depending on when they deciding on character 5.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Seeing YouTube uploads from pre-2006 is always wild to me. Like I'm an archaeologist digging up fossils from a bygone era.

And if that's not wild enough, consider: SMRPG wasn't even a decade old by the time this video was uploaded. It's hard to imagine such a far-off classic as this game even being so young.
The game was younger than what New Super Mario Bros is to now.

D

Deleted member

I remember that cause I was there but there's something else to consider and that's why they even believe this at all. Earlier last year before K. Rool was confirmed the people over in that thread mentioned how apparently Bowser Jr's Cannonball was changed from Smash 4 to make way for K. Rool's Blunderbuss which as you can see may have actually the case:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...n_SSBWU.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150525000501 This was of course Bowser Jr's cannonball in Smash 4. It's very black. But look here:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603744267436818455/609961308187656204/image0.jpg The top one is K. Rool's cannonball and the bottom is Bowser Jr's. It's a lot more dark grayish and that's very obvious by just looking at it. It's very different and as some people speculated it's to make way for K. Rool and that seems to have been the case.

Then let's look at the Geno Mii Costume

And now Geno himself
The Design seems to have changed a bit (Different colored shoes, The gun, The lines seem a bit more defined, Etc.) and so who's to say they couldn't update Boomer's design for a Mii Costume? Older characters like him usually get redesigns for big stuff/new appearances like this.

Finally, To those who are saying that someone like Boomer getting a Mii Costume is a stretch I just want to pose a question and that's how come? Why is it a stretch for the character to get a Mii Costume? We all know Sakurai is a fan of Geno and so probably a fan of Super Mario RPG in general so he'd probably want to get a lot of Mii Costumes for those characters so why not? And what other characters could really work well for a Mii Costume?

Exor is a giant sword and just putting him in as a smaller version of himself so the Swordfighter could use him would just be weird, Bowyer probably won't get a Mii Costume, I doubt every single one of the Axem Rangers would get a Mii Costume, Valentina probably won't get a Mii Costume, Dodo probably won't get one either, Etc.

All of this is just speculation though it's probably nothing and it's a huge stretch anyways.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
There's no telling if Geno is a DLC Fighter in the Fighters Pass or not, so it's a little too early to say Spirits are fair game. Also none of the Assist Trophies are part of the current Fighters Pass so it's not suspicious at all.

Last edited:

AugustusB

Smash Champion
I don't want to potentially derail this into being locked, but a certain Geno fan is using his love for Geno to harass people who want Sora.
And we can control all of are guys...? Settle it in a PM my dude. I know who you are talking about and they do not certainly speak for all of us. You will find a lot of chill people here. I for one, think Sora would be pretty neat.

GenoStrike

Smash Journeyman
I don't see a Boomer Mii costume happening but that'd be cool. I'd love a Boshi one, or a Tadpole hat. Maybe a Croco costume/hat too.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings

Well the thing is that the devs did waste their time by making those 59 Assist Trophies. They all suck and it gives no real fan service to the ones who likes that character. I wish they literally worked on nothing amd just spend that time sipping martinis instead of making 15 second puppet shows of these characters.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Well the thing is that the devs did waste their time by making those 59 Assist Trophies. They all suck and it gives no real fan service to the ones who likes that character. I wish they literally worked on nothing amd just spend that time sipping martinis instead of making 15 second puppet shows of these characters.
Well at least you don't sound bitter about it.

Truth is, many people like the ATs. Even with those who feel slighted by one or two specific ones, I'd guess you'd be in short company wishing them all away. I would not be surprised if the data showed that they, along with Poke/Master Balls and Smash Balls, were the items most frequently left on.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero

Truth is, many people like the ATs. Even with those who feel slighted by one or two specific ones, I'd guess you'd be in short company wishing them all away. I would not be surprised if the data showed that they, along with Poke/Master Balls and Smash Balls, were the items most frequently left on.
I rather like the assists, especially now that you can fight them off. Makes them feel more interactive.

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
I don't want to potentially derail this into being locked, but a certain Geno fan is using his love for Geno to harass people who want Sora.
Okay thanks that doesn't really have anything to do with the rest of us though

Report and move on instead of trying to start ****

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Regarding Assist Trophies. Would you be open to the idea mode that allows you to play as any assist trophy you want? However they are very watered down and have one or two special moves and it was only exclusive to battling other assist trophies only.

WOL Spoilers:
It would be similar to how they treated the WOL Master Hand fight

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Regarding Assist Trophies. Would you be open to the idea mode that allows you to play as any assist trophy you want? However they are very watered down and have one or two special moves and it was only exclusive to battling other assist trophies only.

WOL Spoilers:
It would be similar to how they treated the WOL Master Hand fight
Yes I would be quite pleased with that

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Yes I would be quite pleased with that
I literally think Sakurai would have out done himself if he managed to get something like this set up.

I'd be thrilled for everyone who felt a bit robbed. But it seems some would be so broken lol (Bomberman, Isaac, Rathalos etc)

Last edited:

wynn728

Banned via Warnings

I believe most people turn Assist Trophies & Smash Balls off. Assist Trophies are just a bad mechanic that had no real evolution or improvement. Why can't we select who can assist us? Why are there Assist Trophies that can hurt the one who summons them? Why can't I choose when to summon them? Why do I have to summon them immediately when I pick them up? Why is everything about Assist Trophy take control away from the player in this RNG mess?

I keep every item but Assist Trophies on. They're just not good. First time I played with an Assist Trophy on I summoned Akira and he jumped off the stage. No joke. Even the Assist Trophies know they're garbage.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I believe most people turn Assist Trophies & Smash Balls off. Assist Trophies are just a bad mechanic that had no real evolution or improvement. Why can't we select who can assist us? Why are there Assist Trophies that can hurt the one who summons them? Why can't I choose when to summon them? Why do I have to summon them immediately when I pick them up? Why is everything about Assist Trophy take control away from the player in this RNG mess?

I keep every item but Assist Trophies on. They're just not good. First time I played with an Assist Trophy on I summoned Akira and he jumped off the stage. No joke. Even the Assist Trophies know they're garbage.
Well, to be fair, the original intent for Smash Bros in itself if an RNG mess so Assist Trophies do their job flawlessly.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
Well, to be fair, the original intent for Smash Bros in itself if an RNG mess so Assist Trophies do their job flawlessly.
But RNG isn't fun in Smash Bros. Most people complain about RNG in Smash Bros. There's a good reason why tripping never came back.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
But RNG isn't fun in Smash Bros. Most people complain about RNG in Smash Bros. There's a good reason why tripping never came back.
But that wasn't something you could turn off. I personally find plenty of fun in RNG, especially when it comes to parties. And Hero just seems to be a fun bag of tricks, and he is really RNG.

Qeomash

Smash Journeyman
I like assist trophies as a concept, but I feel that too many of them are just bittersweet for a lot of people. Isaac, for one, was very bittersweet for me: I was glad he wasn't forgotten again, but sad that's all he got.

I've said it before, but I feel like the assist trophies should be limited to side characters that could never be playable. Many of them like Isaac, Alucard, Zero, or Shadow just seem out of place next to Klaptrap or Hammer Bro. For characters like the former, it just seems like a participation trophy.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I like assist trophies as a concept, but I feel that too many of them are just bittersweet for a lot of people. Isaac, for one, was very bittersweet for me: I was glad he wasn't forgotten again, but sad that's all he got.

I've said it before, but I feel like the assist trophies should be limited to side characters that could never be playable. Many of them like Isaac, Alucard, Zero, or Shadow just seem out of place next to Klaptrap or Hammer Bro. For characters like the former, it just seems like a participation trophy.
Thing is, that restriction would be very subjective, especially for someone like Sakurai. That man can make anything playable when he puts his mind to it, at least when it comes to making a moveset.

QQS

Smash Lord
With all the stuff going on, I’m still confident about that Geno is coming as a fighter. I don’t think all of these are mere coincidence, so here are THE TOP 15 REASONS WHY GENO WILL BE PLAYABLE:

1) Lack of Mii costume.

2) Forest Maze & Armed Boss copyrighted by Nintendo. The same amount of Square songs for Cloud + each of the Heroes. Plus, probably the most iconic songs to represent Geno, if you have to choose one iconic for him, and one for battles.

3) The Starling (just a theory, but it adds up).

4) The extra Slot in the Stage Select Screen.

5) The extra Slot in the Sound Section.

6) The first Bonus was Piranha Plant. The second and probably last Bonus could be Geno. Both from Mario Universe. The Bonus DLC even have their own section in the Smash Page, I don’t believe they put it just to have the Plant there. Also Geno fits in this concept cause he is very long requested and loved, but not the type of character like maybe Crash or Doomguy that could fit and sell better in the Fighter Pass.

7) Fans have been heard and pleased. Of course with Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu, Bayonetta, Cloud, Snake, Joker and Simon (they even put Richter to satisfy both sides of the world). But speaking of long-terms + current scenario, fans have been 100% heard with Ridley, KKR and Banjo. 3/4 of “forgotten and impossible characters” that are playable now, only missing Geno.

8) Even Sakurai acknowledges Geno. So we aren’t talking just for talking. Beloved and unique character with a gun in his arm; perfectly fitting Smash’s style.

9) Geno has his own and unique Splash-Art even as a Mii costume.

10) Inkling, Chrom, KKR and Isabelle were from being costumes in Smash Wii U to being fighters in Ultimate, only missing Geno again.

11) What a better way to conclude the DLC (Fighter Pass or Bonus) with the most requested character by now, and finish this Two Decades Fan Demand with him.

12) If I remember well, Sakurai said something like that the Next Smash could perfectly be in ten years more. I think it’s the exact time for this Smash to last longer than it predecessors, which were: 1999-2001-2008-2014. With that being said, Geno in 2020 (where he should be playable) will be 24 years since his 1996 birth.

13) You have so many ideas to make Geno’s Reveal Trailer: Toys style like the Smash 64 intro; Mario-Peach-Bowser acting with Geno; or even starring Kirby and Rosalina for the Star concepts.

14) Geno has been evolving. Since Melee he was top in the polls; in Brawl he was an idea that escaped Sakurai’s hands; in Wii U he was a Mii costume; and in Ultimate he is “a Spirit”. He is also acknowledged in a way by the Megasmilax reference. If you ask me, Nintendo already have the permission and now, finally, it’s in Sakurai’s hands. He is just waiting for the perfect moment to reveal it, probably in the DLC #4 or #5 reveals, or maybe after it to finish the roster.

15) “A Spirit” that will come to life in Ultimate, after it possesses our wooden puppet doll.

*English is not my native language.

⭐

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

There's also a reason modes keep getting pared down and the quantity of ATs and other items keep increasing. Now with more functionality than ever and additional money spent licensing third-parties. People who play with items may not make up the majority of this audience, but this audience doesn't make up Smash's majority.

No, they're not balanced. Yes, they are random. That's the intent with which they were created. Some people find the hectic, chaotic nature of items fun. But there are options for people who want to play in a balanced, non-randomized way - it's to turn the items off. Making generalizations that things are bad or good simply because your preference differs just comes off myopic.

It's also funny you keep all items on but Assist Trophies when Pokeballs function almost the exact same way with an even larger power curve. And when RNG controls item spawn anyway (and affects other items like the hammers, timer, and lightning). Doesn't sound like you're approaching this unbiasedly. And don't try telling me the difference comes down to being able to hold the Pokeball.

Last edited:

Qeomash

Smash Journeyman
I'd honestly love to see the Pokeballs eliminated, and just increase the number of assist trophy characters.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
With all the stuff going on, I’m still confident about that Geno is coming as a fighter. I don’t think all of these are mere coincidence, so here are THE TOP 15 REASONS WHY GENO WILL BE PLAYABLE:

1) Lack of Mii costume.

2) Forest Maze & Armed Boss copyrighted by Nintendo. The same amount of Square songs for Cloud + each of the Heroes. Plus, probably the most iconic songs to represent Geno, if you have to choose one iconic for him, and one for battles.

6) The first Bonus was Piranha Plant. The second and probably last Bonus could be Geno. Both from Mario Universe. The Bonus DLC even have their own section in the Smash Page, I don’t believe they put it just to have the Plant there. Also Geno fits in this concept cause he is very long requested and loved, but not the type of character like maybe Crash or Doomguy that could fit and sell better in the Fighter Pass.

7) Fans have been heard and pleased. Of course with Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu, Bayonetta, Cloud, Snake, Joker and Simon (they even put Richter to satisfy both sides of the world). But speaking of long-terms + current scenario, fans have been 100% heard with Ridley, KKK and Banjo. 3/4 of “forgotten and impossible characters” that are playable now, only missing Geno.

8) Even Sakurai acknowledges Geno. So we aren’t talking just for talking. Beloved and unique character with a gun in his arm; perfectly fitting Smash’s style.

10) Inkling, Chrom, KKK and Isabelle were from being costumes in Smash Wii U to being fighters in Ultimate, only missing Geno again.

11) What a better way to conclude the DLC (Fighter Pass or Bonus) with the most requested character by now, and finish this Two Decades Fan Demand with him.

12) If I remember well, Sakurai said something like that the Next Smash could perfectly be in ten years more. I think it’s the exact time for this Smash to last longer than it predecessors, which were: 1999-2001-2008-2014. With that being said, Geno in 2020 (where he should be playable) will be 24 years since his 1996 birth.

13) You have so many ideas to make Geno’s Reveal Trailer: Toys style like the Smash 64 intro; Mario-Peach-Bowser acting with Geno; or even starring Kirby and Rosalina for the Star concepts.

14) Geno has been evolving. Since Melee he was top in the polls; in Brawl he was an idea that escaped Sakurai’s hands; in Wii U he was a Mii costume; and in Ultimate he is “a Spirit”. He is also acknowledged in a way by the Megasmilax reference. If you ask me, Nintendo already have the permission and now, finally, it’s in Sakurai’s hands. He is just waiting for the perfect moment to reveal it, probably in the DLC #4 or #5 reveals, or maybe after it to finish the roster.

15) “A Spirit” that will come to life in Ultimate, after it possesses our wooden puppet doll.

*TOP 15 REASONS leak by QQS.
**English is not my native language.
***Just keep the faith and be patience.

⭐
Here's the thing, if they weren't planning on adding Geno as a fighter, why would they omit his Mii Costume? They knew it was popular, so why not just add it in the Hero update and get it over with? If Hero were to be the only Square-Enix character in the DLC, Geno's costume absolutely SHOULD HAVE been released with the other Mii costumes in the Square-Enix section. It's literally free money for Square Enix, and was also something they said "yes" to before.

The lack of the costume is REALLY suspicious, if you ask me.

Like, "Geno is IN" levels of suspicious. Can we all agree on that?

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
It's also funny you keep all items on but Assist Trophies when Pokeballs function almost the exact same way with an even larger power curve. And when RNG controls item spawn anyway. Doesn't sound like you're approaching this unbiasedly. And don't try telling me the difference comes down to being able to hold the Pokeball.
There is a difference between Assist Trophies & Pokeball. Sure it's all RNG, but when I throw a Pokeball I know that whatever comes out it's not really going to hurt me (unless it's Electrode and I get too close). With Assist Trophies there's a good chance they can harm me like Nightmare, Skull Kid, Nintendogs, Squid Sisters and other ones that I can't really remember at this moment. Needless to say when using an Assist Trophy it can bite you in the ass. Also with Pokeball I'm in control of it. I get to choose when and where I summon it. If I want I can throw it off a cliff, throw it at my opponent for extra damage, or throw it at my feet to summon them immediately. It's not that many options but it's more than what Assist Trophies gives me. The worst one to get is Goldeen that does nothing while the worst Assist Trophy you can get turns the entire screen black. Also seeing how Master Balls are an item you're guarentee something great from that one.

It may not be a lot but those little things make Pokeball a step up from Assist Trophies. Plus Pokeball doesn't have a constant reminder of how thay one character you thought had a chance of being playable is actually dead in a ditch and will never be playable with a red weed is dabbing on their graves.

Here's the thing, if they weren't planning on adding Geno as a fighter, why would they omit his Mii Costume? They knew it was popular, so why not just add it in the Hero update and get it over with? If Hero were to be the only Square-Enix character in the DLC, Geno's costume absolutely SHOULD HAVE been released with the other Mii costumes in the Square-Enix section. It's literally free money for Square Enix, and was also something they said "yes" to before.

The lack of the costume is REALLY suspicious, if you ask me.

Like, "Geno is IN" levels of suspicious. Can we all agree on that?
Or many the costume is getting added in later along with the others. There was no Virtua Fighter Mii Costume when Joker was release despite Akira being an Assist Trophy and being a SEGA franchise just like Sonic and Persona.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2

1) Lack of Mii costume.

7) Fans have been heard and pleased. Of course with Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Ryu, Bayonetta, Cloud, Snake, Joker and Simon (they even put Richter to satisfy both sides of the world). But speaking of long-terms + current scenario, fans have been 100% heard with Ridley, KKK and Banjo. 3/4 of “forgotten and impossible characters” that are playable now, only missing Geno.

10) Inkling, Chrom, KKK and Isabelle were from being costumes in Smash Wii U to being fighters in Ultimate, only missing Geno again.

*TOP 15 REASONS leak by QQS.
**English is not my native language.
***Just keep the faith and be patience.

⭐
Dude I know you said English is not your native language, but you spelled KKR aka King K. Rool as KKK. You should edit that not trying to be mean, but it's the name of a racist group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom