• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

helloiamhere

Smash Journeyman
Geno is NOT a Mii costume(at least going by the video), thinking emoji

Last edited:

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
I skipped to Mii costumes (17:49) and the Geno costume isn't in

:)

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Don't go into big hype mode yet. It could drop later down the line, for all we know. In fact, Round 2 only has four Mii costumes compared to Joker's 6, which is just enough room for Geno's outfit and the Chocobo hat.

Guys? What's going on?

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I'm not about to jump the gun yet, but this, the Starling hint, Jon being coy about EVO...

Keep expectations tempered, but what the ****, I expected for him to be MASSACRED.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Also, not gonna lie, the name Arusu is a million times better than just settling with the Erdrick title. I'm loving 3's new canon name. Why Eight is just Eight is beyond me (why not Guv?) and why Eleven isn't 'Luminary' is... buh?

That said, though, ARUSU. HELLA.

Mariobro_

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mariobro_WiiU
3DS FC
1805-2375-5612
Switch FC
7913-4114-6709
wasn't sure if i should've expected the costume or not, though at the same time i'm surprised (and glad) that it hasn't shown up! it could very well be geno's time soon, after all these years..

Somehow, I ****ing knew subconsciously it wouldn't be there. Somehow, deep down, I knew the costume wasn't gonna show up. Even though I convinced the rest of my brain the opposite was happening. I don't even know how I knew. I just.... kinda did.

Let's see what this materializes into in a few months.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
So I guess we are moving the goalposts back to evo as the “end of days”?
No, because what reason would there be for that to be the end? The worst we get is an absolute lack of announcement then.

Oh my god, I want to be off of Sakurai's wild ride.

MissingGlitch

Smash Master
No, because what reason would there be for that to be the end? The worst we get is an absolute lack of announcement then.

Oh my god, I want to be off of Sakurai's wild ride.
It was a joke because people thought this video would be the end of days :V

T2by4

Smash Lord
Im still not fully convinced since chocobo is also missing, but it is at least a good sign.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Im still not fully convinced since chocobo is also missing, but it is at least a good sign.
Granted, the Chocobo hat feels so inconsequential that I wouldn't be surprised if it, like Jacky and Akira, got omitted. I wasn't expecting it, but I was expecting Geno's.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I was honest to goodness expecting pain with that costume coming back this morning. I was like, welp, time for the final nail in Geno's coffin.

I'm very pleasantly surprised. Hope is alive once again.

wynn728

Banned via Warnings
The Hero has so many of Link's moveset. Like almost all his sword attacks are just Link.

Also no Geno Mii Costume. GOOOOOD!!!

Miifighters4Smash5

Smash Journeyman
D'OH!! I Was hoping that Geno would at LEAST be a Mii Gunner Costume;

R.I.P. Geno. . .

and I was also hoping for a Crono Mii Swordfighter to represent Chrono Trigger. . .

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
On the one hand, HELL YEAH GENO STILL HAS A CHANCE

On the other hand, OH GOD SAKURAI JUST LET ME KNOW AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY

AAAAGH SO EX-FRIGHT-ED

GillyGrime

Smash Journeyman
If Chocobo hat came back but Geno didn't, I'd say that was a huge sign. But the fact that neither returned... Hmm. I legit don't know how I feel about it. Extremely curious I guess.

Anyone else on the edge of their seat during Mii costume segment? :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom