• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Results and Shoutouts - Full Results and Payouts UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
I wonder who would win if they fought eachother.. mango's falcon or mango's jigglypuff?

I think all you scrubs like darkrain and kage that play one character cause you think that character is cool are honorable but foolish. Sometimes you just gotta use lamo jigglypuff.

more important question
How are all these people from Europe speaking english??

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
English is such an important language that a lot of European countries require it to be taught in public schools (I believe, and if so, for economic/business purposes and such). I don't live in Europe so I don't know for sure.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I wonder who would win if they fought eachother.. mango's falcon or mango's jigglypuff?

I think all you scrubs like darkrain and kage that play one character cause you think that character is cool are honorable but foolish. Sometimes you just gotta use lamo jigglypuff.

more important question
Who are you to say we are foolish? I chose to play Ganon because it suits my style, I look like Ganon and Ganon is a ****ing warrior!!! There's not really any other characters I can play at Top Level. Darkrain has probably his reasons too and I will defend him too.

Edit: I think you are a scrub since you can't even play ONE character properly, get *****.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If you scrubs knew your history you'd know that Darkrain didn't always use Falcon. He uses Captain Falcon nowadays because it's the closest character to his level of manliness, or so I've heard. (also stuff about Falcon being the most fun character to play, suits playstyle, etc.)

scrubs

stelzig

Smash Lord
Ballistics: Because we learn english in school from quite early on in europe (for my own country i think it's third or fourth year. You can then choose between french or german in year 7 and at year 10 you can choose to continue french/german or pick up a new languae. English holds on through all of this)... Plus some countries such as ENGLAND! (XD) speak english as their first language :o
For my own and the other nordic countries we simply also just have alot of british, australian, and especially american TV shows running, and they don't get dubbed (like they do in some other european countries), but subbed so we naturally also learn alot of english just from watching tv... And playing videogames of course - most european countries don't get the luxury of playing them in their own language very often :p
Then you can add communication on this kind of forums improving our english further as well as many of the people posting here actually meeting in international tournaments pretty often meaning they can't communicate in their own language :p

Not sure how serious the question were, but since you said important question i figured i'd give an elaborate answer lol.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

america *****

europe from the looks of ma ***** armada

is pretty legit

COUNTRY CREW BATTLES?!??!?!?!?!

A-D

Smash Journeyman
ahh well .. that's probably like the only dutchie who smells bad then ..
you should smell me.. i smell delicious :D

_milktea

Smash Lord
If you scrubs knew your history you'd know that Darkrain didn't always use Falcon. He uses Captain Falcon nowadays because it's the closest character to his level of manliness, or so I've heard. (also stuff about Falcon being the most fun character to play, suits playstyle, etc.)

scrubs
I wonder how Dark Rain feels when he reads posts like this XD.

I bet he feels uber important.

I'm uploading photos right now from Genesis :]. There are almost 200.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Jman could have any controller he liked, and still lost to Axe. <3
im sorry but if i had my controller axe would have got *****

later on in the tourney i beat him with shiz controller witch i have never used be4 in a 5$ MM

also day 1 and 2 of the tourney where i had my controller only 4 people took sets of me and i took sets of them also..

i stood on the tv with the projector for about 2 hours with no1 taking me off

even using my second char to win some games and sets

i would really like to see must people win teams and get 13th in singles with a controller u never used be4

unknown522

Some guy
Who are you to say we are foolish? I chose to play Ganon because it suits my style, I look like Ganon and Ganon is a ****ing warrior!!! There's not really any other characters I can play at Top Level. Darkrain has probably his reasons too and I will defend him too.

Edit: I think you are a scrub since you can't even play ONE character properly, get *****.
Lol, remember at pound 3 when we were walking to the venue and you said you wouldn't CG sheiks because of warrior's honour and we wanted you to CG any sheiks that you played against in the crew battle. Then I told you that Ganon is the king of thieves and kills / steals even from women and children. Then you said "**** Warrior's Honour". Then we laughed about it.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I wonder how Dark Rain feels when he reads posts like this XD.

I bet he feels uber important.

I'm uploading photos right now from Genesis :]. There are almost 200.
Were are you posting the photos?

I have probably 70 or so photos of all the pros that had magic tricks done on them and were flipping s*** (inculding you, zhu, mango, kage, DBR, etc) :p

Just dont know where on the boards to post them....

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

I have probably 70 or so photos of all the pros that had magic tricks done on them and were flipping s*** (inculding you, zhu, mango, kage, DBR, etc) :p

aww I wasn't mentioned in your short call of victims T_T but yeah same goes for me, where do I post them all

_milktea

Smash Lord
Well I paid 25$ to upgrade my flickr so I could upload these lol, since it's usually where I upload tourney stuff.

Assuming you don't want to do that, I'd recommend posting them on Photobucket.

And yes you are Zhu! I didn't get a photo with Tang or SS, *sadface*.

I'll link them once they're done.

PS...If anyone sees a white controller with a cute puppy sticker in the middle :/....that would be mine. It's probably gone forever though, sigh.

MacD

Banned via Administration

i can't believe after getting all excited and what not, i only played ERS for like 20 min and never got to see a magic trick... dam i suck at finding the fun things to do :/

mango juice 2? pound 4? where you at next time

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

must see. o.o

What were the tricks like? I'm so interested now. xD

Meneks

Smash Lord
Well I paid 25$ to upgrade my flickr so I could upload these lol, since it's usually where I upload tourney stuff.

Assuming you don't want to do that, I'd recommend posting them on Photobucket.

And yes you are Zhu! I didn't get a photo with Tang or SS, *sadface*.

I
Link to the flickr?

xyt

Smash Lord
Europe has shown evidence in the past that they have good players, but the term 'good' is relative. It was only at Genesis that ARMADA has proved that HE is AS GOOD as the top players [Mango/M2K/Shiz etc.] in the US.

Armada represented himself to be among the best of SSBM players in the US!
THAT DOESN'T MEAN THE REST OF EUROPE MEASURES UP.
To take Armada's success at Genesis and claim that Europe would stand a chance against the US in a crew battle is ignorant. European smashers even said themselves "Armada beats everyone in Europe." this makes the US doubt European potential even more in a crew battle vs. the US.

Fact is that the most dominant players have been from the US until this point in time throughout Melee's history (dating way back from Ken vs. Bombsoldier up unto the present). Also, like everyone agrees, the biggest scene for melee IS in the US not elsewhere. Which is why if you wanna prove something. STEP YO GAME UP->GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE->DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT *looks at Europe*

Don't get me wrong, I rooted my lungs out for Armada every game he played. I wanted to see the 'underdog' European Peach win. No one is saying you guys are bad at Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Gamecube Nintendo : P. It's just that most of the US thinks we're better than other countries (or continents) because it's always been that way and no one has ever been able to prove us wrong.

*shares two cents and waits to get flamed*

but seriously. Melee is such an amazing game = P
ggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom