• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

Zoap

Smash Master
Norcal has a better top 10, a better top 5 but socal could compete if it was top 3 :)

Unless Zhu is a ho and decides he doesnt want to play for them, then it doesn't look as good for them anymore, so maybe top 2(yea socal got that LOL)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
zhu would be on our side

and we would win

zhu would **** like

all of ur foxes hahha

3 stocks everywhere

=D

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i think zhu has a good chance

of 3 stocking ne of ur top 10 just

because the way he plays its all ****

i could probably 2 stock people

and joey would do ****

and thats all we need ;)

Zoap

Smash Master
crews with no money prize vs singles with money prize. brb need to see which one matters more.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well i guess u guys

can keep being

confident so when

we win i can quote

all of this stuff and laugh

The King

Smash Ace
And king lost 2 manacloud in crews

sorry king lol

well lunin thats all we need :)
Lol I seem to recall you losing to Mike Y and BTZO at that same tournament...only that was in the Singles bracket not some crew battle lol. No Johns son, I could watch my whole family get butchered and I'd still have enough composure left to not lose to those two guys. =P

Zoap, if I go to like just 1 biweekly each voting period and win it, would that give me top-10?

King Out

Shroomed

Smash Master
Lol I seem to recall you losing to Mike Y and BTZO at that same tournament...only that was in the Singles bracket not some crew battle lol. No Johns son, I could watch my whole family get butchered and I'd still have enough composure left to not lose to those two guys. =P

Zoap, if I go to like just 1 biweekly each voting period and win it, would that give me top-10?

King Out
too bad there's no biweeklies =(

i guess i gotta make it into this top 10 so i cud help norcal **** socal

but in all seriousness norcal's top 10 is a lot better as a whole than socal's....
ur gaps between the skill level of ur players is so large

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
PINK PAUL!

Where you at?!

Thats that Peach Player Power.

That PPP.

Oh god, im hella bored.

Top Bottom