• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

WassupJB

Smash Lord
hugs hugs hugs

this is ****in funny. so much props it's ridiculous.

oh and i've uploaded
warriorknigh vs phil
darksonic vs eggz
iori vs cactuar

now i'm uploading hax vs lovage

my last uploads for today will be
darkrain vs romeo
shroomed vs scar (money match)

the rest is....
taj vs scar
ss vs tope
chops vs scar
scar vs raistlim
and....
jman vs ss?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
kira and darkrain, sorry.

the match between darkrain and lambchops became corrupted along with the set of sfat vsatlus and mango/lucky vs scar/darc.

to be honest i'm pretty upset with my recording equipment. it's worked fine for the longest time, recorded so much bs..then the time it needs to work properly it doesn't.

on another note
scar vs taj is uploaded
tope vs ss is uploaded
scar vs raistlim is uploading now

and i'll probably do ss vs jman and scar vs lambchops today too.

scar must be good f.cking luck or some sh.t cause majority of his matches are fine..it's an anomaly to me. scar vs lambchop is choppy (no pun intended) but it actually plays.

sidefx

Smash Champion
those usb recording devices arent meant to be used in such hostile places.

and yes genesis was a very hostile environment for those dinky little dazzle or other usb recording devices. Heat, vibrations, even sound vibrations are all factors that play into that ****, and most of the time it doesnt hold up.

recording on a flat table at a relatively quiet biweekly or local tournament should be fine, but trying to use it at genesis or any other huge tournament or any other hostile environment will lower the quality and cause it to **** up a lot more than usual.

we went through 4 different laptops, and 3 different recording devices, and 3 different splits with 2 fans on the laptop and it was propped up from the table with a fan under it, and it STILL messed up.

L__

Smash Master
those usb recording devices arent meant to be used in such hostile places.

and yes genesis was a very hostile environment for those dinky little dazzle or other usb recording devices. Heat, vibrations, even sound vibrations are all factors that play into that ****, and most of the time it doesnt hold up.

recording on a flat table at a relatively quiet biweekly or local tournament should be fine, but trying to use it at genesis or any other huge tournament or any other hostile environment will lower the quality and cause it to **** up a lot more than usual.

we went through 4 different laptops, and 3 different recording devices, and 3 different splits with 2 fans on the laptop and it was propped up from the table with a fan under it, and it STILL messed up.
o_o

I didn't know those affected Dazzle/Gamebridge...

Top Bottom