• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis Brawl Grand Finals

B!squick

Smash Master
I saw those on UStream just after the live showing. It seemed about as exciting as any other MK vs. Snake match and I was saddened that M2K apparently forgot to wear his ****** shoes. No disrespect to Ally though who wore his punish-their-mistakes shoes. But they both won assloads of money though, so I don't think it makes much difference. :/

Cyan_

Smash Lord
First match was close, amazing spike.

Last match, daaaaamn.

jpl315

Smash Apprentice
ally's defense is like a stone wall...with fire...you cant approach him

DAftFlip

Smash Journeyman
M2K, Ally GOOD S**T , you guys are representing hard. Congrats on all your success. M2K still has Evo though. And he's got this shiznizzle

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Holy crap Ally just became the Mango of Brawl it seems. M2K's kryptonite lol.

Snake counters MK. I don't care what anyone says.

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
I don't want to be 'that guy' but this set reminds me a lot of that Naruto fight between Gaara and Lee. Ally has this crazy absolute defense of nades and mortars while Mew2king is the quick little ninja darting back and forth trying to cut **** up.

Crow!

Smash Lord
Is this some kind of joke? I understand Ally's good and all that, but that MK sucked in the videos I've watched so far. Aside from powershielding, I saw nothing indicating any skill greater than what I have, and I saw several very, very stupid decisions that resulted in immediate death.

I'm voting M2K was sandbagging.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Is this some kind of joke? I understand Ally's good and all that, but that MK sucked in the videos I've watched so far. Aside from powershielding, I saw nothing indicating any skill greater than what I have, and I saw several very, very stupid decisions that resulted in immediate death.

Go play Ally, record it, and see what you look like.

Spoiler: You're going to look horrible.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Tbh, m2k didn't play this set right at all for the most part. He was getting really aggravated and could play much better. This really is a another mango type thing. Dojo has a better chance of beating ally than m2k imo at this moment. Jason did A LOT of things wrong though. Looks like he needs to review these matches but congrats to ally.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Ally read M2K amazingly. That Fair spike when it seemed Ally was doomed was crazy!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I didn't even know it was POSSIBLE to use Grenades like that.

Lol Ally spams lol.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri

lololol xDDDDDD

awesome matches, but still my fav m2k vs ally is and probably always will be the first round at Apex GFs.

Binx

Smash Master
Ally just lives through everything it's crazy, M2K has the best combos though. Ally is just so careful when it comes to that last blow.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
A tip for M2K - Use moar Up-B. It really is something that most MKs forget about but Shuttle Loop spam is really hard to counter (If done correct). MK can blow grenades up with it without getting hit.

B!squick

Smash Master
A tip for M2K - Use moar Up-B. It really is something that most MKs forget about but Shuttle Loop spam is really hard to counter (If done correct). MK can blow grenades up with it without getting hit.
M2K is the 9th best character in Brawl, I think he knows what he's doing. XD

Cross.

Smash Ace
lmao@ all the people who said m2k was sandbagging at apex and they will only believe it was a legit win if ally beats him at genesis with all that money on the line. Well. Here you guys go.

Anyways the matches were really good. Ally has become amazing.

Top Bottom