• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*GENESIS 2* SETUPS Thread! Need more Brawl setups & TV'S!

darkatma

Smash Hero
I'll be bringing a GCN + Melee setup
I also have a texture hacked melee wii setup, will that work? My wii cannot read normal melee disks, only my hacked dvd. The only difference from normal NTSC is that pokestad doesn't transform.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey King so since the bus isn't heading up and no one seems to have space for setups, my inventory's been slashed down pretty hard I can probably bring 5 cubes and 4-5 TVs. I'm coming up in a sedan so it's all the space I got.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
gamecube + Melee
extra melee disc
2x wii + project m

i don't like Brawl

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
We would love it if people would bring Wiis and Brawl if they can, even if they play Melee. We want to be super safe on the number of Brawl setups based on what we got at the last Genesis.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
So to update my earlier post I should be bringing a full setup (cube, melee, 19" tv) and a recording device

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I'm bringing a wii which cannot read Brawl discs. Well... since the flying company screwed up with my luggage, it's still not there, but hopefully I'll get it in time for Genesis.
I also brought a NTSC Melee, so I should have a full setup.

Owsla

Smash Cadet
If I have a small TV, should I just not even bother bringing it to the venue...?

tw1n

Smash Champion
My brother and I will bring 1 melee set up. I'm gonna see what we can pull off for bringing a tv but it's unlikely :(

:phone:

DRGN

Technowizard
I'll bring a GC + Melee. And a tv (will be a 21" or larger) if there's space in the car.

Owsla, as long as there are enough systems to go around, even a small tv could at least increase the number available for friendlies (unless truly 100% will be used during events), so I suspect it would still be welcome. :)

The King

Smash Ace
Bump!

We need more brawl setups and televisions!

Especially to the norcal community, let's do it! If you have a tv or brawl setup especially, please for the love of god and finishing the tournament on time, bring it with you on friday!

=)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I got my wii and brawl packed

No tv though

Craigslist has cheap crt tvs at all times from other people

:phone:

Top Bottom