• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Genesis 2 Info Dump!: Pre-Genesis; players are arriving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
I didn't know it was possible for Isai to lose in 64 :O SBF is too good.

So many good matches coming up.

Why are UGS/Haxbox playing on stream? I thought that was over.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
This is probably old news but apparently Isai took 2nd in ssb64, losing to SuperBoomFan (from Canada) in 2 sets.
It's actually pretty astounding news too, because it means that Isai's decade-long reign has been snapped. SuperBoomFan consistently 4-5 stocks me online so I'm not surprised. I can't wait for those videos!
I am ashamed that I did not know SBF was Canadian. Dang, always thought Isai was the God of 64... amazingggg!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Regardless of Isai using low tiers (which aren't really that low in ssb64), he's finally shown some mortality in that game. It used to be that no matter who he uses he would destroy anyone.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
No it wasn't, there's plenty of videos of isai losing in ssb64. The fact remains if he goes hard with a top tier, he doesn't often lose. Even he admits that he doesn't always win.

:phone:

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Just so yall know, Isai said he wasnt going his best characters in 64 against Boom.
Normally I'd yell johns, but honestly i just wanna see him go pikachu and have to try again, so this time ill just yell PROVE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom