• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe General Super Mario Discussion Thread - "It'sa Me, Mario!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ GBA Rainbow Road is one of my least favorite soundtracks in Mario Kart. ); ♥

♣ I can't play Super Mario Kart because no Wario = no fun. ;p ♥

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So I'm borrowing my friend's Mario Super Sluggers for the Wii, and I tried out all the controls and crap. Any comments before I start the campaign? (I already heard it's bad)

Patinator

Smash Champion
Ehhh... you have to have a lot of patience. From what I remember, it can get kind of frustrating at times. It's been a long time since I played it, though. Good luck, Tery.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
So guys, I bought some Star Man earings, I'll take a picture of them later today, they're pretty cute. :laugh:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Err, well even without Wario*, SMK is SO AWESOME. It's so fun, the MUSIC is so AWESOME I LOVE ITTTTT SQUEEEEEEEEE.

Like, just playing by myself and just hitting the ai's would CRACK me up. As a kid.

I still have it, and I still have a snes.

*I LOVE WARIO

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You should check some of Xoc's mario music... Pretty good. : ]

And also some Super Mario Compact Disco. <3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Awww, ok. Well keep that in mind for some other time though. At least you did get a ton of mario music! Whheeee. : ]

Patinator

Smash Champion
Mm. Lots of fun to be had. Rocking out to Rawk Hawk's theme, headbanging to the theme for the final battle in Paper Mario, air-violining to the music for Starship Mario...

...I am so weird x_x;

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha I play against Rawk Hawk alot just to hear his theme. ;p

The Boggly Woods background music is so... relaxing and misty...

But I love hearing Banjo Tooie music... Yeah. So don't worry, you aren't the only one! : D

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Haha I play against Rawk Hawk alot just to hear his theme. ;p

The Boggly Woods background music is so... relaxing and misty...

But I love hearing Banjo Tooie music... Yeah. So don't worry, you aren't the only one! : D
Banjo Tooie/Kazooie music is awesome, so much nostalgia for me. :bee:

I love all of the music from Mario, Kirby, and Banjo games. :lick:

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I love Kirby music... Especially Kirby 100 Crystal shards, which I just remembered I must download! : D
You just killed that smiley in your original post. In my quote it looks right, though D:

I'm glad you two like Kirby music, too. :bee:

Butter building for the win!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You just killed that smiley in your original post. In my quote it looks right, though D:

I'm glad you two like Kirby music, too. :bee:

Butter building for the win!
I'm downloading some kirby music by Xoc as well. : ] Which includes Butter Building! : D

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I'm downloading some kirby music by Xoc as well. : ] Which includes Butter Building! : D
I listened to some of his music, he has a pretty interesting take on Kirby's Adventure's OST. :)
I loved his take on Rainbow Resort, too. Is it just me being stupid, or are his songs only a couple seconds long? (Like, 30 seconds or so)

Major Edit- He had Grape Garden, too! :D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I <3333333 Grape Garden. Well, I'm sure he would rather not try to string it out... Like Stemage does with Metroid Metal (BUT ITS AWESOME).

So yeah most are like 1:30 or at least a minute lol. : D

COOKIE MOUNTAINNNNNN <3333

ORANGE OCEAN <33333

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I <3333333 Grape Garden. Well, I'm sure he would rather not try to string it out... Like Stemage does with Metroid Metal (BUT ITS AWESOME).

So yeah most are like 1:30 or at least a minute lol. : D

COOKIE MOUNTAINNNNNN <3333

ORANGE OCEAN <33333
Grape Garden = love.

Oh, and I'm familiar with Stemage, I like his "The Ending" cover. I think it's cool that he's been at it for around seven years now, that's dedication! :bee: His songs are constantly getting longer, lol.

Where do you find all of these? A friend showed me Stamge, actually, that's the only reason I've heard his stuff. :confused:

Edit - Orange Ocean is legit!

BSP

Smash Legend
Gruntilda's lair from Banjo Kazooie is just great. It's seriously stuck in my head all the time now.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Gruntilda's lair from Banjo Kazooie is just great. It's seriously stuck in my head all the time now.
Yes! I can hear that whole song in my head right now without listening to it, including the Grunty laugh. :)

I personally loved Rust Bucket Bay music a lot. Banjo Tooie music was awesome, too. :bee:

Music, Kirby, and Banjo music = pure nostalgia.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
The most nastagic music for me is LoZ: OoT music. Omg every time I go out on Hyrule feilds i feel so alive!
Oh, yes, Oot is incredibly nostalgic. I loved that game, I still need to get Majora's Mask, though. :(

Song of Storms, anyone?
Or maybe some Lost Woods? (AKA - Saria's Song)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ Someone mention Kirby music and didn't invite me? )=

☯ Strange to say, but I listen to Super Mario Galaxy Music nearly everytime I Photoshop. XD

PD4FR

Smash Ace
^ooh good picks, but my fav is the Gerudo Valley song, it's just so awesome!

I always pronounced Saria, Sarah. Did anyone else do that?
I knew I was forgetting something, lol. That's my fav, too. :)
I pronounced it Suh-RI-Uh. I have no idea if that's right, though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Grape Garden = love.

Oh, and I'm familiar with Stemage, I like his "The Ending" cover. I think it's cool that he's been at it for around seven years now, that's dedication! :bee: His songs are constantly getting longer, lol.

Where do you find all of these? A friend showed me Stamge, actually, that's the only reason I've heard his stuff. :confused:

Edit - Orange Ocean is legit!
Oh WOW the intro_title song is AWESOME I love it. Why? Because it's also the same song from when you beat Kirby's Avalanche... which was my first Kirby game haha.

Also, you should check out www.metroidmetal.com

that's by stemage. All awesome stuff by him. : D

I looooove Goby's Valley Music. LOVEEEE IT <3

Then Grunty Industries is ON PAR with Goby's Valley! <3 Rare music.

Yes! I can hear that whole song in my head right now without listening to it, including the Grunty laugh. :)

I personally loved Rust Bucket Bay music a lot. Banjo Tooie music was awesome, too. :bee:

Music, Kirby, and Banjo music = pure nostalgia.
I love seeing Grunty get her butt kicked by the jinjonatooor.

The most nastagic music for me is LoZ: OoT music. Omg every time I go out on Hyrule feilds i feel so alive!
For me, the Song of Healing. (Piano Version) from MM. It's so... eerie, and I LOVE it for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom