• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Random Discussion for things relating to anything

Sirias

Smash Champion
I'm sad, I don't collect anything.
I don't even have any posters or anything.
My room, and life, are so empty and void of anything.

Anyway.

Spam, huh?

How many of you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and do they know about you playing Smash competitively?
And how many of you play DDR?
And how many of you work out or go to the gym or look after your health/figure?

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
Yes
Yes
Yes
and... kinda. no gym. sport. dont eat much... sometimes XD

also

asiohfew094yqm0598mj3q-0g9dss8nmgu09jo9jtuq23409j34jj9wt9w34[09w3j0t930j9034w

much better

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well thats good then, if the sun explodes, chopping my balls off will be the least of my worries.

my ex used to love playing melee against me, and she was pretty good (2 years of win)

I used to play ddr, got really good, I could AA songs on heavy like that so deep one or whatever, and I could pass max 300 (I could combo it all the way from the start of the song to the bit where is slows down and pauses for a few seconds) now I'm too fat and unfit to do more then like 1 song, so the last question is already answered for you ;)

Ant1

Smash Ace
I tried working out in year 12. But u forget one day, then that becomes two then u just forget for like a week lol.
I spent like $50 on weights, i mean they'll last forever but i'll get round to it someday..

I remember seeing this like 30 year old guy playing DDR in this arcade, he was doing the hardest songs on the hardest difficulty and getting like perfect on every thing. He had like a crowd form around him lol

Nova

Banned via Warnings

Anyway.

Spam, huh?

How many of you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, and do they know about you playing Smash competitively?
1: No. Last one hated it (only went to a little SA one then)
2: Not me. >_>
3: Nope. I eat nothing but junk, never exercise, and chase storms; I'll die before I'm 50 (22 now).

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its ok metanova, because your also a scientific genius, if you get what I mean, which I'm sure you do and are now raging at me ;)

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Sleepless Scott says (12:59 AM):
i am extremely confused as to why this is happening
but yeah, "dr sheldon cooper" or jim parsons from big bang theory is a scientist <_<

Only reason I understand that post. </3

Ant1

Smash Ace
As this is the spam area ill just give out pointless facts.

One of the coldest areas in the universe in on Earth.
As apparently there's a machine that can bring down temperatures to absolute 0
The milky way and the other closest galaxy to the milky way, will one day, collide with eachother. The supermassive black holes in the centre of each galaxy may form a hypermassive black hole (i think thats right).
Earth (if its still around) has two options. Be sucked into the black hole, or be knocked out of orbit by a colliding planet into the void of space, where it will be very very cold.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I have decided that Ant is talking about a far more interesting topic than this Parsons fellow.

The Universe is epic. Neptune is my favourite planet because it's blue and has awesome weather and wind patterns on it (and isn't called Uranus). Super-Earths are awesome and we will eventually find life on one of them. Jupiter's moons are also awesome.

I could watch Space docos all day. ^_^

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
he's right you know

also ant, as much as science would have you believe thats true, it is only theory and no way absoulute.

like atoms molecules and all that **** about the basic build of things, its assumed to be correct but the truth is its only a theory that has yet to be proved beyond resonable doubt.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
There's a lot of things about the whole "Big Bang theory" (ugh...) that annoy me.

Oh! A random load of particles that appeared out of nowhere suddenly exploded from the size of a pea into a roarzillion other things and thus formed Galaxies, Solar Systems, Stars, Planets and other weird space stuff! While that is possible (I've read one theory on how the Universe expands and decreases), I have trouble believing it. I've also seen theories based on multiple Universes. Blows thy mind.

There's always a question of "Where did it come from", the only thing that makes sense to me is that space is simply eternal. It doesn't end, it doesn't start; it's just there.

Ant1

Smash Ace
Best not to think of what happens if u reached the edge of the universe. Would u fall of into nothingness?
Although my brother tells me it is expanding as fast or faster than the speed of light, so u can't get past it anyway.

swordsaint

Smash Master
well if that whole big bang theory is true and that thing about wind resistance in space and **** are true, is it a logical conclusion that the big bang is still happening far off somewhere in some place?

Ant1

Smash Ace
Wind resistance in space? There is no air in space lol

The universe is still expanding and the big bang is still occurring.
One that space doco i linked, they say that the static u see on ur television set is a result of the big bang.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
"One of the coldest areas in the universe in on Earth.
As apparently there's a machine that can bring down temperatures to absolute 0"

this sounds bs XD... bs machine and bs theres somewhere that cold on earth

oh well atleast this convo better than dolly talk XP (do like the doll's reference to its origin just not the expensive collecting part)

probably is some wind resistance although its negliable. since at sometimes there is air in space then it spreads to fill its container [infinty x infinty x infinity].. until it reaches a gravity field strong enough to create a small ozone layer =P
yeah theres not enough wind for there to be decent resistance i think... ionno my scrub degree might not be enough to say this =P

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the big bang theory sounds like something someone just made up and ran with, and its suprising how many people believe it to be fact when its only a theory, not only that but I'm pretty sure (I could be wrong) that it was actually disproven a while back.

its all intresting stuff, but trying to prove/recreate/whatever it is about as simple as travelling through time, although on that subject, I have actually travelled not only backwards, but forwards through time ;)

Sieg

Smash Champion

Anyway.

Spam, huh?

No.
I'm learning!
I workout at home, and I've always tried to look out for my health.

kupo

Smash Lord
@ Sirias's questions

1. Generally your other (in my case boyfriend) absolutely hates smash. He just rolls his eyes at me when I just mention Smash. But on the bright side, smash does not = WoW.
2. Need to work on stam and doing that toe/heel thing. I like to play bare feet over shoes, so it may be hard :<.
3. I walk when i feel like it. 1 or 1.5 hours. Summer is going to suck!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Michael, how can you say you look out for your health when your diet consists of Maccas?

Em, what's the hardest song you can do on DDR?
And my boyfriend doesn't really hate me playing Smash, or the game at all, he likes it, but he doesn't play it competitively. I think he only plays CS, that's about it. I hate CS, though. I think it's sort of unfair that I hate CS and he plays it, but he likes Smash and I play it. Haha. D: I suck.

AND I KNOW.
Summer is going to suck.
Walking to the Gym which takes about 30-40 minutes will be hell.
And then the gym itself will be hell.
... But I love sweating. <3

Ant1

Smash Ace
If u guys want answers on all these space questions just ask my brother.

But i'm 100% sure there is a machine on earth that can bring down temperatures to absolute 0 / to when atoms stop vibrating. Think that's right.

For that to happen u'd have to be some serious distance away from any sun. There may be spots out there that reach that temperature but who knows

Sieg

Smash Champion
I could eat one Macca's meal a day and still not get fat.

It's not like it contributes 200% Fat per meal yknow.

Do I look fat? I excersize aswell. Sure, I have a bit of a gut, but I know that's there because I eat food I enjoy.

S.D

Smash Master

Anyway.

Spam, huh?

I don't tell girlfriends about smash XD
I played DDR on a rocky ferry between Wales and Ireland.. In a MASSIVE STORM with like... giant waves and sea monsters. At one point we jumped and ended up 3 metres away from the machine when we landed. End of DDR career.
Gym is best. I haven't been for like 3 weeks coz I was working as a journo all day every day - but it's great. Except for hack squats - they make me cry. And blisters - but only losers wear gloves.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Depends on what you eat. Large Triple Cheese Burgers combos are rather brutal.

I never said you looked fat, you look fine. My kinda body type. <3
But - That means you don't look out for your figure, or health.
McDs once a day isn't that, at all, hahaha.

Edit:

Haha, hahahahaha! Fun times for DDR? I want to play DDR, and Smash, while being drunk. See what it's like.
Although there are better things to do while drunk, mmm.
And I WANT to wear gloves because I don't want to touch where everyone else has touched (ew, innuendo sort of? gross). Not for blisters. I don't usually get blisters. Only when I'm doing hardcore physical work. But I can tank the pain.

S.D

Smash Master
Smash drunk is hard. Lots of suicides.
Just make sure you wash your hands after gym and everything is A-OK. I was sorta paranoid when swine flu was scawy about going to the gym tho... Back and Shoulders stuff gives me hectic blisters. Every now and then blisters **** me up and I can't do pull ups or like, anything for my back. Poor neglected back.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I USED to have Macca's every day lol, back when I worked at Target.

But now I'm in Robina, and I can't make it to RTC for lunch everyday, so I rarely have it except for when we go out.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
also ant, as much as science would have you believe thats true, it is only theory and no way absoulute.
like atoms molecules and all that **** about the basic build of things, its assumed to be correct but the truth is its only a theory that has yet to be proved beyond resonable doubt.
Lol, lets all get the latest news in science from Ant and Luke

My girlfriend knows i play smash and rips me off about it heaps :( lucky i'm such a catch ay.:laugh:
I dont go the gym or work out cos i'm too **** lazy busy

Sieg

Smash Champion
Lol, lets all get the latest news in science from Ant and Luke

My girlfriend knows i play smash and rips me off about it heaps :( lucky i'm such a catch ay.:laugh:
I dont go the gym or work out cos i'm too **** lazy busy

And he still looks sexy as ****.

XD.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Attila works(ed) in Fitness First before he jetted off - anyone with fitness and health tips should really be going to him first

tibs7

Smash Champion
attila's pro at the gym, tried to get me into it for ages and i always said i would but never did.......now regreting it =(
summer will be good! why are people saying it's gonna suck?

kupo

Smash Lord
Em, what's the hardest song you can do on DDR?
And my boyfriend doesn't really hate me playing Smash, or the game at all, he likes it, but he doesn't play it competitively. I think he only plays CS, that's about it. I hate CS, though. I think it's sort of unfair that I hate CS and he plays it, but he likes Smash and I play it. Haha. D: I suck.
Hehe, I think it's best that our partners just dont get involved in the same game :p My bf's into stuff like GH, Mass Effect, Blood Bowl, Diablo and other PC games. I dont mind the games he plays, but minds the games I do play which can sometimes be funny.

As for the hardest song for ddr, I'm really terrible at the game. The last time I played it, I almost did Max300 on heavy. Heh, I dont think Chaos counts as a hard song :p (on heavy -_-), but it's fun to play. I just lack the stam and motivation to get better. I need Bryce here for motivation lawl. I remember watching Syke play...omg ~_~. You guys are amazing at the game! Whats your hardest song anyways? Pluto relinquish/Paranoia Hades for ddr? Determinator/Pandemonium/Vertex2 for itg? D:

Sirias

Smash Champion
Yeah. Oh well... I'm slowly getting over everything that ticks me off, because really I don't see why I should be annoyed by them, they're just small things.

And the hardest song I've passed is Pluto Relinquish on Challenge... No, wait, AIR. I did AIR once (it's not a DDR song, it's an ITG song (I think)). It's pretty hard and I did it ages ago. I'm not sure how, because I can't do it at all anymore. d:
I don't play ITG though. Only DDR. Only the edits. c:
Can't say what songs they are, I can only say that they're edits. Like... Saturn edit. Or... Sweet Sweet Magic (or whatever) edit. Hahaha. Derp~ Oh, wait, the Quasar edit, I can do that one. That's the only song named one that I know.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lololol vyse that was good.

also I dont know **** about science, my point was no one really knows **** about science, even the scientists (at least about like space and ****)

and ant you are a idiot, I could elaborate but theres no need.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Dammit Ant, you're supposed to treat unintended victims like bonuses, it would've been fine if you just let it be.

You have much to learn in the way of trolling, young grasshopper.

Top Bottom