• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

General Random Discussion for things relating to anything

Alzi

Smash Master
So do we just spam?

I like to say that DJBrowny is a bs person. Firstly he has on his msn name and on smashboards WIFI ME ANYTIME yet yesterday i asked him and he said he was busy.

Secondly he mains sonic but doesn't stick to him and switches to other characters to win the match.

Thirdly this thread is not a trap.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I got a new figure today, Beatmania IIDX Cat figure.

It's ****ing sexy.

Alzi

Smash Master

His brother is cooler though Vyse i must admit. yeah ant.

I hope they release some sort of limited edition NSMB wii or i might rage.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I have to admit, they are pretty **** cool.

I want a Sanji figurine.

Also:

Anthony

As per the Assignment Specs and 2 subsequent class emais you were expected to emai me to register your group.

Just make sure that you include you and your partner's name and student id - you will not ose any marks for not being registered but at least be more attentive to such matters

Regards

mike
I just didn't lose marks on my uni assignment.

Awww yeah.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I had a similar thing today when i found out my media class is not being externally reviewed (meaning the VCAA would mark it instead of your teacher) =D

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
got my first infraction.. so how many do i have 2 get til a refraction
i feel so qld with my infraction and what not
even tho it was abit harsh depending how u read it :X

Alzi

Smash Master
Infractions are nothing really. It's only a problem if you continue to spam and troll.

Nice stuff Sieg maybe i should post up a pic of all my nintendo collection but i have to update my pictures.

Alzi

Smash Master

Omg e alert i remeber those pokemon things. They died out way to quick though.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1345/002px.jpg
=]

If anyone has any boxed games with instruction manual and insert or any legend of zelda stuff that you don't want and feel like selling please sell to me and i will be a happy man.

Btw Vyse what is your avatar from.

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh some perth people have been telling me i should play that game.

I would buy it but it's $40-55 everywhere i go and now you hardly see the game anywhere and it's getting harder to find.

But so many games i need to get like pandora's box, NSMB wii, Spirit tracks that i need to buy.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sephiroth ***** pretty hard, but is ruined by the presence of advent children cloud, ughh, way to **** his design up square you nimrods.

but those one piece figures are pretty ****, needs more zoro though.

also everytime we get this figure spam going, I feel the need to mention that there is a store in sydney with a life size solid snake figure (over 6 feet tall or something) its ****ing so ****.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Vyse - thx br0!1

Alzi - Haha yeah, I used to play the Pokemon TCG at a card shop every Sunday (haven't really gone much since getting into smash though, but I really wanna go back sometimes; also I know Gords/Fruity from there), and at the end they'd have this random draw with cards and figures and stuff. Nobody there was really interested in the figure game though, it's a shame since it seemed like an interesting game. But yeah, that's the story behind those. xP

Luke - omfg where is that store, I wanna go see itttt! O:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its games infinity or something, its in the mall that is above paddy's markets in central. right next to a little candy store that sells POPTARTS!

kupo

Smash Lord
Ah good ol' figurines. I have a bunch of mini - zoid figurines along with full metal alchemist that I was particularly fond of (and now eating dust). Also had a few naruto ones. I have two FFX-2 aeon figurines I will never regret buying cos they're so cool! Dark Bahamut ftw!

For those that live in melbourne, check out http://www.tamarket.com.au/.

I think they go to Japan a couple of times a year to restock on some of their products and will do special orders for people if you're after something specific or maybe something rare (which may cost more *shrug*), then they can/may get it after putting in a deposit. The cool thing is, if you dont have paypal/cc, they can do pick ups on the weekend (outside minotour).

^_________________________________________________^

p.s im capped. being on d.u sucks on the first page :p

Sieg

Smash Champion
Wish I lived in Melb, shops were so much better down there.

Also all my Zoids just left my house, they were sitting in a draw somewhere, but they're all broken now.

I had so much fun making them.

I've seen Tamarket at Supernova this year, they were pretty nice. Might check it out.

EDIT: Oh **** yes. Bargain bin 90's figures. They're not bargain bin, they're ****ing legendary. I'm so buying half their stock.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Ya, that's Minori. <3

Luke - thx br0 I'll check it out sometime. :3

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6H0i1RAdHk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R6H0i1RAdHk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
now this is the part where I make some stupid resoulution like "the day ant becomes a mod, is the day I chop off and eat my own balls"

Alzi

Smash Master

Luke your snake.. His beard will get shaved by me.

I see Vyse has changed his avatar with somthing new in it.

I will be making a new one tommorow :D

Ant1

Smash Ace
I'll never become a mod of any site. I never spend enough time on one site to do so.
My resolution line is like "the day that happens is the day the sun will explode"

Top Bottom