• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official General Post-DLC Discussion [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
I'd say he makes the "iconic" list. In fact, he smashes it, if these figures are anything to go by.
That's some straw man logic, sales = / = iconic status

Tetris is a series that's sold tens of millions, but the series is iconic, not the individual blocks. Minecraft as a series is a popular household name, not Steve, he is not iconic, stop forcing Steve as the icon

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So, amidst all the immense speculation, weird character choices, and impatience for the Smash Broadcast, I have a question for you all.

What are you most grateful for since DLC started back in April? It could be anything DLC related; Characters, Stages, and Mii Costumes.

For me personally, it would be the inclusion of both :4mewtwo:& :4feroy:in the game. Both characters were among my 2 most requested characters to return to Smash Bros before the game was released and I was very happy to have both back. :younglinkmelee: I also wanted to see return but that ship has sailed unfortunately. Stage wise, i'm happy to see all the N64 stages return in the game. Hope to see Melee stages get some love in the future though (Poke Floats plz Samurai).
:4cloud:-by far the best thing to happen to DLC for me at least...so far the only newcomer to ever really get me hyped...so far he looks pretty solid but I can't tell for sure until he's released...but Cloud was actually one of the first characters I ever wanted for Smash waay back when...shock factor on its own wouldn't have hyped if not for that fact that FFVII was one of my favourite games back in the day...his reveal helped reinvigorate my love for the game and its characters
Support Tifa 4 Smash<3

:4feroy:-at first I wasn't a fan of getting 'another Fire Emblem character' but if we were to get any added into the game that would satisfy me 'Our Boy' aka my former number 3 in melee would be the one...his moveset has enough changes to feel fresh but he still brought that melee nostalgia
:pirateship:-the two Zelda stages being the Pirate Ship and Hyrule Castle are definitely amoung my favourite DLC we've received...(of course a Clock Town stage would be amazing as well as unlikely as it is)

So far a couple things I know that would get me hyped of course any one of my most wanted characters as unlikely as either of them would be (assist trophies and stage boss...I cry every time) as well as a Phendrana Drifts stage...an Adventure Mode would get me pretty hyped as well...

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
The thought of Steve? being in Smash is jarring, it's interesting but it is not my cup of tea, no thank you.
Also it's really gross how they white-wash him in the merchandise

Lunchmanalchemist

Smash Cadet
User was warned for this post
*thinks Wolf, King K Rool, and Inkling will be DLC*

*Goku, Shrek, and Shadow are announced*

SAKURAAAAAAIIII!

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306
So, amidst all the immense speculation, weird character choices, and impatience for the Smash Broadcast, I have a question for you all.

What are you most grateful for since DLC started back in April? It could be anything DLC related; Characters, Stages, and Mii Costumes.

For me personally, it would be the inclusion of both :4mewtwo:& :4feroy:in the game. Both characters were among my 2 most requested characters to return to Smash Bros before the game was released and I was very happy to have both back. :younglinkmelee: I also wanted to see return but that ship has sailed unfortunately. Stage wise, i'm happy to see all the N64 stages return in the game. Hope to see Melee stages get some love in the future though (Poke Floats plz Samurai).
Roy, because I wanted Big Roy, I meant Eliwood in Smash, but he had like a 0% chance of actually appearing. Roy is the closest I could get to him. Lol I didn't even care for Roy in originally, but when he came out, he rekindled my love for FE. He's a really fun character to play, and he unexpectedly became one of my mains. He's the only character I play in Smash 4 now.

Aside from that though, nothing, at least not yet. Meh, I'm very picky and none of my wanted characters aside from Dixie will get in anyway, due to lack of demand. Regardless, I'm just happy we managed to get DLC at all.

Also Cloud is so hype. I wasn't into FF7 until recently, thanks to him. I just want him to come out already. He looks so fun!

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

Tetris is a series that's sold tens of millions, but the series is iconic, not the individual blocks. Minecraft as a series is a popular household name, not Steve, he is not iconic, stop forcing Steve as the icon
Nope. Villager got in and he didn't even have a proper name until Smash. Steve's better off in that regard then a character already in the game...

Shin F.

Smash Master

Whether you consider Steve himself iconic or not, he represents a series that is undeniably and inarguably iconic. And you may say sales =/= iconic status, but the higher the sales, the more people exposed to it. The more people exposed, the more widespread, notable, and recognized it becomes. And what does it mean to be iconic if not widespread notoriety and recognizability? You're correct that sales =/= iconicity, but it would be illogical to say they're not linked.

You could argue that even though Minecraft is iconic, Steve is not, but being the main playable character of the game means anyone who sees him will automatically make the connection to Minecraft. In a way, you could say he's iconic by association, the same way a person who sees a Tetris block is automatically going to think of Tetris.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Mewtwo, as the character I advocated the most for last year pre-release.

In a way I'm also really happy for Ryu; I didn't like the idea of him joining Smash when he was first leaked but after seeing him in action I did a complete 180.

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
Whether you consider Steve himself iconic or not, he represents a series that is undeniably and inarguably iconic. And you may say sales =/= iconic status, but the higher the sales, the more people exposed to it. The more people exposed, the more widespread, notable, and recognized it becomes. And what does it mean to be iconic if not widespread notoriety and recognizability? You're correct that sales =/= iconicity, but it would be illogical to say they're not linked.

You could argue that even though Minecraft is iconic, Steve is not, but being the main playable character of the game means anyone who sees him will automatically make the connection to Minecraft. In a way, you could say he's iconic by association, the same way a person who sees a Tetris block is automatically going to think of Tetris.
Ok, you need to re-evaluate your criteria for what is considered and icon. Mario, Pac Man and Ryu didn't become gaming icons after four years, they stood the test of time in order to become gaming icons. You supporters of Mincraft aren't being fair in your argument and are calling for everyone else to accept your logic that sales equal iconic status, and you are wrong. Lara Croft is a video game icon, but has the Tomb Raider series sold 50 million? No, barely even 30, over the course of twenty years, but that's what makes her an icon. Her everlasting presence in the minds of gamers make her an icon. Steve is not an icon by any means of the definition, and Sakurai is hunting for video game icons, not characters like Steve who just got to the field

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Steve dosen't count as an icon, but he is a unique and interesting character I'd be fine if he joined, but I seriously doubt he's getting in.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Ok, you need to re-evaluate your criteria for what is considered and icon. Mario, Pac Man and Ryu didn't become gaming icons after four years, that stood the test of time in order to become gaming icons. You supporters of Mincraft aren't being fair in your argument and are calling for everyone else to accept your logic that sales equal iconic status, and you are wrong. Lara Croft is a video game icon, but has the Tomb Raider series sold 50 million? No, barely even 30, over the course of twenty years, but that's what makes her an icon. Her everlasting presence in the minds of gamers make her an icon. Steve is not an icon by any means of the definition, and Sakurai is hunting for video game icons, not characters like Steve who just got to the field
Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 8.11.51 PM.png
You might want to find a better series to support your argument. This one doesn't.

Argos

Smash Apprentice

Dude do you know like literally any children. You can buy legos with Steve in them for God's sake, this isn't comparable to tetriminos at all. Minecraft is huge, will continue to be huge, and is going to greatly influence game design to come. To those of us who didn't grow up around it (like me!) it might be hard to understand but among kids (which are, surprise, Nintendo's target audience) Steve is easily up there.

Now that doesn't mean you have to support him or anything. I mean, I don't really, would much rather have folks like Chibi Robo and all those marginal unrepresented series, but your arguments here are just wrong.

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
You might want to find a better series to support your argument. This one doesn't.
Yes it does dude, Tomb Raider has stood the test of time and transcended video games twice over in order for Lara Croft to become a video game icon. You are just proving my point and running away from the fact that Minecraft is not iconic whatsoever in the traditional sense of what makes something iconic. I was off on the numbers for Tomb Raider, but it's still a fraction of Minecraft sales, which you keep forcing on everyone to prove its iconic. Minecraft is still fairly new, four or five years is nothing, unless you are twelve years old where every year feels like a decade

Dude do you know like literally any children. You can buy legos with Steve in them for God's sake, this isn't comparable to tetriminos at all. Minecraft is huge, will continue to be huge, and is going to greatly influence game design to come. To those of us who didn't grow up around it (like me!) it might be hard to understand but among kids (which are, surprise, Nintendo's target audience) Steve is easily up there.

Now that doesn't mean you have to support him or anything. I mean, I don't really, would much rather have folks like Chibi Robo and all those marginal unrepresented series, but your arguments here are just wrong.
I guess Nintendo should just add every character the kids are obsessing over at any point in time a Smash game is released? Why not add Mickey Mouse and SpongeBob? We can just keep moving goal posts all night and speculating that Sakurai can change his mind about anything he's ever said, then we can add the guys from God of War and Last of Us?

Last edited:

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Nope. Villager got in and he didn't even have a proper name until Smash. Steve's better off in that regard then a character already in the game...
In all fairness, Villager is a first party character. The standards of including third parties is much higher than the standards of including ordinary Nintendo characters. Every third party in Smash is a world class gaming icon. Minecraft is huge, but I'm not sure if anyone really cares about Steve? himself like they do with Cloud or Sonic.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Ok, you need to re-evaluate your criteria for what is considered and icon. Mario, Pac Man and Ryu didn't become gaming icons after four years, they stood the test of time in order to become gaming icons. You supporters of Mincraft aren't being fair in your argument and are calling for everyone else to accept your logic that sales equal iconic status, and you are wrong. Lara Croft is a video game icon, but has the Tomb Raider series sold 50 million? No, barely even 30, over the course of twenty years, but that's what makes her an icon. Her everlasting presence in the minds of gamers make her an icon. Steve is not an icon by any means of the definition, and Sakurai is hunting for video game icons, not characters like Steve who just got to the field
Pac-Man didn't stand the test of time and yet here he is based solely on nostalgia... Everybody knows Pac because he was big, once, and that's about 30 years ago. Minecraft's reached the popularity threshold, but now we need some arbitrary time threshold too? Did Sakurai tell you how long it has to be before Steve can get into Smash? Because I'll wait.

In all fairness, Villager is a first party character. The standards of including third parties is much higher than the standards of including ordinary Nintendo characters. Every third party in Smash is a world class gaming icon. Minecraft is huge, but I'm not sure if anyone really cares about Steve? himself like they do with Cloud or Sonic.
Who set this standard, exactly?

Shin F.

Smash Master
Yes it does dude, Tomb Raider has stood the test of time and transcended video games twice over in order for Lara Croft to become a video game icon. You are just proving my point and running away from the fact that Minecraft is not iconic whatsoever in the traditional sense of what makes something iconic. I was off on the numbers for Tomb Raider, but it's still a fraction of Minecraft sales, which you keep forcing on everyone to prove its iconic. Minecraft is still fairly new, four or five years is nothing, unless you are twelve years old where every year feels like a decade
No, it doesn't. Tomb Raider has a very large number of sales - more than even Mega Man and Street Fighter. Arguing that it's iconic despite having low sales makes no sense because it doesn't have low sales. Further, Tomb Raider has had exposure through movies, which boosts awareness of it even further through sales not related to the video game series. There is nothing about the Tomb Raider series that supports the idea that age > sales in terms of how iconic something ultimately becomes. Your point is unsupported by your arguments.

How am I forcing them on anyone? I posted the figure one time, then posted to disagree with you on the idea that sales don't correlate to how iconic a game is, and finally posted an argument countering yours.

PS: Insinuating that someone arguing with you is a twelve year old doesn't help your argument.

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
I like minecraft (well modded anyway, vanilla is too basic), and even I don't like the idea of steve being in smash, so many more characters that deserve a spot more over him.

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
Pac-Man didn't stand the test of time
Ok, we are done here, you obviously have some agenda. You have no idea what you are talking about and this proves it. Pac Man is still well beloved and his game is still played by millions to this day. He is still appearing in movies and on television

You said he was "big once thirty years ago", ahahaha your father was probably playing Pac Man while dating your mother, people played his game in arcades for twenty years before arcades faded out, and you can still play Pac Man in Red Robin while you wait, ahahahaha

Call back in twenty years and let me know if people still care about Steve

No, it doesn't. Tomb Raider has a very large number of sales - more than even Mega Man and Street Fighter. Arguing that it's iconic despite having low sales makes no sense because it doesn't have low sales. Further, Tomb Raider has had exposure through movies, which boosts awareness of it even further through sales not related to the video game series. There is nothing about the Tomb Raider series that supports the idea that age > sales in terms of how iconic something ultimately becomes. Your point is unsupported by your arguments.

How am I forcing them on anyone? I posted the figure one time, then posted to disagree with you on the idea that sales don't correlate to how iconic a game is, and finally posted an argument countering yours.

PS: Insinuating that someone arguing with you is a twelve year old doesn't help your argument.
Are you even listening? Those series stood the test of time and it took years for them to be considered iconic, nothing becomes iconic in less than five years, or do you just not want to acknowledge that and just keep repeating the same thing over and over? And yeah, Tomb Raider does support the argument that age > sales, because the series is TWENTY YEARS OLD in which all the exposure accumulated, it wasn't just created with all that material, it had to work hard to get those sales and extra exposure in pop culture

Last edited:

predator_21476

Smash Apprentice
NNID
predator_21476
Ok, we are done here, you obviously have some agenda. You have no idea what you are talking about and this proves it. Pac Man is still well beloved and his game is still played by millions to this day. He is still appearing in movies and on television

You said he was "big once thirst years ago", ahahaha your father was probably playing Pac Man while dating your mother, people played his game in arcades for twenty years before arcades faded out, and you can still play Pac Man in Red Robin while you wait, ahahahaha

Even if he had made a claim you disagree have a bit more respect when talking to people. Your opinions are not magically better than anyone else because you might be older than some people. Also minecraft will probably be remembered in the future because it is literally the indie success story and has sold extremely well. Steve deserving to be in smash is extremely debatable.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Sakurai.

Actions speak louder than words, quite frankly.
Might as well say Shantae has no chance because she's a girl and all the other third parties are guys. Sakurai never said a third party character had to have a personality, just that they were iconic. You have no argument because this standard doesn't exist.

You said he was "big once thirst years ago", ahahaha your father was probably playing Pac Man while dating your mother, people played his game in arcades for twenty years before arcades faded out, and you can still play Pac Man in Red Robin while you wait, ahahahaha

Are you even listening? Those series stood the test of time and it took years for them to be considered iconic, nothing becomes iconic in less than five years, or do you just not want to acknowledge that and just keep repeating the same thing over and over? And yeah, Tomb Raider does support the argument that age > sales, because the series is TWENTY YEARS OLD in which all the exposure accumulated, it wasn't just created with all that material, it had to work hard to get those sales and extra exposure in pop culture
Pac's had tons of other games and they've all failed. That's what I mean by one and done. Minecraft is far too ingrained into pop culture to disappear in even 30 years. Anybody can see that.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Might as well say Shantae has no chance because she's a girl
Pretty arbitrary reason to exclude a character.

All females have no chance for DLC because every single DLC character has been male, guys. You heard it right here with impeccable logic.

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

All females have no chance for DLC because every single DLC character has been male, guys. You heard it right here with impeccable logic.
Exactly. Just because all the other third party characters aren't avatars doesn't mean Steve has to be excluded.

predator_21476

Smash Apprentice
NNID
predator_21476
Exactly. Just because all the other third party characters aren't avatars doesn't mean Steve has to be excluded.
I think the reason he meant was they are all huge gaming icons and whether or not Steve is one is debatable. It wasn't because he's an avatar.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
I've yet to say the same thing twice, so I don't know why you feel like I'm repeating myself over and over. Could it be because you keep on repeating yourself that you think I am? Interesting psychology here...

"Nothing becomes iconic in less than five years"

Tell that to 1990 Mario, then get back to me with some cold, hard proof.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I don't care if Minecraft is a huge game series or not.
I consider Steve? to be Goku and Shrek levels of terrible choice for Smash Bros.

He's not requested. Nobody wants him.
He's a generic template that is quickly overwritten by every single Minecraft player.
He would look, feel, and perform extremely out of place in Smash.
And Minecraft isn't really associated with Nintendo at all.

Just...no.

Last edited:

Amberloo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sashaloo
3DS FC
1203-9998-9799

You know, I could be wrong, but I think you're completely misconstruing their post. :p

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
I've yet to say the same thing twice, so I don't know why you feel like I'm repeating myself over and over. Could it be because you keep on repeating yourself that you think I am? Interesting psychology here...

"Nothing becomes iconic in less than five years"

Tell that to 1990 Mario, then get back to me with some cold, hard proof.
Yeah, nice try with your reverse psychology, but you don't phase me in the least

In 1990, Mario was not an icon. His series was still new and very much in its early days. Like I said, you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to iconic figures

Minecraft is far too ingrained into pop culture to disappear in even 30 years. Anybody can see that.
Burden of proof lies with you, and unless you have a crystal ball, you and other Minecraft supporters are going to remain wrong

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
User was warned for this post
I think the reason he meant was they are all huge gaming icons and whether or not Steve is one is debatable. It wasn't because he's an avatar.
So? It's up to Sakurai if he's iconic or not. By it being debatable, that means Steve has a chance.

I consider Steve? to be Goku and Shrek levels of terrible choice for Smash Bros.
And I consider Lucina to be the worst character added to Smash since Pichu, but Sakurai did it anyway. He doesn't care about your opinion, just like he didn't care about the Cloud haters.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
My problem with Steve is that he's not a static character. He's a template that literally everyone changes when they play Minecraft. The game even TELLS you about Skins, like...yeah.

I also think Villager kinda does a lot of things he'd actually do, and beyond that, what support has he had outside of a game being released on the WiiU in late December/dev cycle? Like I'm not even going to bring up icon status but I'm looking at all of this stuff and I'm thinking people are just creating ideas....although I guess it's in the spirit of his source material!

Everybody "has a chance" but I think Steve has some of the lowest amounts of it, personally.

Last edited:

Lunchmanalchemist

Smash Cadet
Trust me. Sakurai's a crafty guy. He strikes when you never expect it. Did anyone really expect Dr Mario or the Wii Fit Trainer or Cloud for Smash 4? What about Ridley? He's never gonna get into a smash game! I thought he had a chance in Project M, but of course that had to get canceled. As terrible as a choice Steve is to smart people, I guarentee kids everywhere would go super saiyan if he was added in. He'd probably be a Link clone or something.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Back from my night class, and I feel I need to explain myself a bit.

Sales are CERTAINLY not everything. Not making sales is an issue, though. Sales in some aspect correlates to popularity and relevance.
When we look at 3rd Party characters. Who do we have and had have?

:4sonic: The original rival to :4mario:. The start of console wars on the level that we know them. One of the series most infamous of varying quality for titles game to game. However, still stands as a massively popular series with at least an addition to the list a year.

:snake: The face of Stealth. A series constantly referenced by the cardboard boxes and the iconic ! if nothing else.

:4pacman: Quite possibly the only video game character who could rival :4mario: to popularity. You can't really undersell the impact and iconicism of this guy.

:4megaman: Jump 'n' shoot man. "Megaman styled respawning enemies" is something that gamers just know. A series that's branched off into a vast number of spin-offf series which, effectively, all have been held with great reception and popularity amongst their fans.

:4ryu: Mr. Fighting Game. HADUKEN SHOYRUKEN are just things that go into common knowledge for gaming.

:4cloud:The JRPG that hit gaming the hardest frm the series that defined the genre the most. Arguably our most questionable 3rd Party newcomer and even still he is a prodigous child of Square.

There are very few gaming characters for 3rd Party that could be debated to be this impactful, and stay relevant. Banjo-Kazooie were bright stars of the N64 but largely have been lost to time since. Rayman, while having some good games, none of them have been that impactful for gaming.

The only MAJOR things missing, in my opinion, are Castlevania and Bomberman for the major games that have some amount of rememberable Nintendo ties. Then you look to something like Doom, Halo, or Minecraft for other things that made such massive splashes for gaming. Edit: the point being that those three, while impactful for history, have no major association with Nintendo.

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Yeah, nice try with your reverse psychology, but you don't phase me in the least

In 1990, Mario was not an icon. His series was still new and very much in its early days. Like I said, you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to iconic figures
Nice opinion you have there. I personally don't consider the year that Super Mario World released to be "early days". It's clear to me that the only argument you have here is to present your opinion as fact without sources to back it up, so I won't bother any more.
My problem with Steve is that he's not a static character. He's a template that literally everyone changes when they play Minecraft. The game even TELLS you about Skins, like...yeah.
It would be pretty cool if you could input your username / email in the game to use your own skin while playing as him.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
And I consider Lucina to be the worst character added to Smash since Pichu, but Sakurai did it anyway. He doesn't care about your opinion, just like he didn't care about the Cloud haters.
LOL. Is this happening right now? I mention how I don't like a potential character choice and get lectured about how my main is a terrible character?

If you weren't obviously trolling, I'd point out the irony of passively complaining about a low-effort clone and then telling me "Sakurai doesn't care what you think".

Delightful. Reported.

Last edited:

SuperNintendoDisney

Smash Journeyman
Nice opinion you have there. I personally don't consider the year that Super Mario World released to be "early days". It's clear to me that the only argument you have here is to present your opinion as fact without sources to back it up, so I won't bother any more.
The Super Mario Bros. series was only about 6-7 years old, it's not my opinion, that's a fact. It was also the early days of gaming in general, nothing was considered iconic yet back then. Stop pushing your own agenda and trying to create a revisionist history

It's YOUR opinion that Steve is an iconic character as well, so now you're being a hypocrite too

RoseyBetch

Smash Journeyman
I agree that in Smash 5 that Sonic could definitely get another rep. But all those characters simply as alts? That'd be disrespecting their individual talents on a huge level. I feel it'd be Sonic, Tails, and maybe Knuckles too if they had Sonic go the Kirby franchise route between Melee & Brawl (One character for the two games they're in first, 3 in the 3rd game they're in)
The thing that's difficult about choosing a second Sonic rep would be who. The most long-standing and noteworthy characters are Eggman and Tails -- the main villain and sidekick. But then Knuckles is actually a fighter who would be at home in this game and he's definitely the 4th most recurring in the series. Then Amy comes close after and Shadow is a fan favorite. Overall if they made any full-fledged newcomer for Sonic, I would bet on Eggman since he is the most differentiated from the Sonic cast. If this were to be the case, I simply thought making the other popular characters we've seen that can use spindashes and homing attacks could be fitting as alts.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
LOL. Is this happening right now? I mention how I don't like a potential character choice and get lectured about how my main is a terrible character?

If you weren't obviously trolling, I'd point out the irony of passively complaining about a low-effort clone and then telling me "Sakurai doesn't care what you think".

Delightful. Reported.
Somebody's never heard of an example... Really dude, my point is that what any one of us think about Steve or any character really is irrelevant. He's popular though, and has requests in the ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom