• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate General Discussion Invitational

Should Ultomato be allowed to host tournaments?

• Yeah. He learned from his mistakes.

• Maybe... if he changes things, A LOT

• Maybe with some help next time?

• Oh dear god no!

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member

I'm GMT+1, so that'd be 5:30...
I guess the rest of the tournament Will be Tomorrow morning from my perspective.
It sucks a bit that Noone was available to play when the tournament was actually sceduled.
Next time I'll be stricter with that.
I can totally do it an hour later, I’d say, so don’t worry about getting up super early.
View attachment 194359
Since Noipoi is out, this is the current bracket.
This means me vs Just a penguin Just a penguin and @Connorb0t2 vs @Badrat can already be played.
Wait, so, at the end of the list-thingy, why are there two boxes, and why is it that one says ‘F1 winner’?
Are there two winners, or. .?

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I can totally do it an hour later, I’d say, so don’t worry about getting up super early.

Wait, so, at the end of the list-thingy, why are there two boxes, and why is it that one says ‘F1 winner’?
Are there two winners, or. .?
If you lose, you go to the Losers Brackets. If you win Losers Finals (Fl), you get to fight the winner of the Winners Finals in the Grand Finals

D

Deleted member

If you lose, you go to the Losers Brackets. If you win Losers Finals (Fl), you get to fight the winner of the Winners Finals in the Grand Finals
Ah cool.
Thanks! :ultkrool:
So far, who am I fighting next. .?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Sorry. Geometry homework beckons.
Understandable. Good Luck.
I'd give you Bowser jr. Tips but you seem to know hun better than me.
In the short month I mained him back in sm4sh I got pretty good at up-B into Nair kills tho

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Just a Penguin lost that match, meaning He'll face PsySmasher PsySmasher in the losers brackets
Meanwhile I'll get to face Pakky Pakky on Winners side

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Personally, I would have done the pools anyways but only the dead last would go to losers with the winning bracket starting at Quarters instead of Semis
staindgrey staindgrey
I'm free now, what aboutcha?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Got my normal computer back and my capture card set up, so I can stream my matches now!

...Whenever they actually happen, I guess.

I could also attempt to stream other matches, but it could cause lag having another person spectating. But the offer is there if anyone wants to try.

D

Deleted member

Scratch that; I’m cannot do it today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Allright...
This was a mess.
Yesterday I stopped waiting because it was getting ridiculously late.
As far as I'm concerned, this attempt is done and burried.
When I get home tonight, I'll post the brackets the way they're looking now, assuming Pool D all forfeited, for anyone interested in resuming their matches on their own accord.

At least I learned a lot

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Laaaaaame, I was supposed to play someone from pool D next.
*checks the pools*
Hey Shish get in here so I can kick your ass, you're not getting off that easily :p

Anyway, for the next tournament it might be better to run it over a longer period of time, and just let people arrange to play matches in their own time. Trying to get everyone together in a single day, when you have so many different time zones and work schedules and stuff to account for, is next to impossible.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Laaaaaame, I was supposed to play someone from pool D next.
*checks the pools*
Hey Shish get in here so I can kick your ***, you're not getting off that easily :p

Anyway, for the next tournament it might be better to run it over a longer period of time, and just let people arrange to play matches in their own time. Trying to get everyone together in a single day, when you have so many different time zones and work schedules and stuff to account for, is next to impossible.
You Read my mind!
My next experiment

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm up for it too. I get off work today at 4pm PST so I could be ready before 5pm. I apologize; my weekend became much more hectic than I thought it was going to be.

Just @ me in like six hours if you're game to play a match, @Shishœ.

D

Deleted member

I'm up for it too. I get off work today at 4pm PST so I could be ready before 5pm. I apologize; my weekend became much more hectic than I thought it was going to be.

Just @ me in like six hours if you're game to play a match, @Shishœ.
I'm free all day so any time today is good for me.
I'll PM you(and add Ultomato to it too) around that time so we can do striking and whatnot

D

Deleted member

I’m quite sure I can do it today; yesterday, we had an unexpected-ish guest.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Alright, @Shishœ and I are finally duking it out. Thanks for your patience guys.

Top Bottom