• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate General Discussion Invitational

Should Ultomato be allowed to host tournaments?

• Yeah. He learned from his mistakes.

• Maybe... if he changes things, A LOT

• Maybe with some help next time?

• Oh dear god no!

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member

I'm back and unlike what some would think, the possibility of me kicking the ass of someone I put on ignore is exhilarating to me. I'll be available tomorrow.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I'm back and unlike what some would think, the possibility of me kicking the *** of someone I put on ignore is exhilarating to me. I'll be available tomorrow.
Are you ready?

Eh, if you care we'll do it this weekend.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
uh

so I guess I have to mediate this or something, then, since I dunno if alerts show up if you have people on ignore and I'm supposed to be the responsible admin so

Shishœ said:
I'm back and unlike what some would think, the possibility of me kicking the *** of someone I put on ignore is exhilarating to me. I'll be available tomorrow.
Pakky said:
Are you ready?

Eh, if you care we'll do it this weekend.
idk if this will work, but let's find out (if y'all are actually going to play this match)

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
uh

so I guess I have to mediate this or something, then, since I dunno if alerts show up if you have people on ignore and I'm supposed to be the responsible admin so

idk if this will work, but let's find out (if y'all are actually going to play this match)
Yeah I guess I should do this stuff but I've kinda been letting this mess be a mess

Top Bottom