• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate General Discussion Invitational

Should Ultomato be allowed to host tournaments?

• Yeah. He learned from his mistakes.

• Maybe... if he changes things, A LOT

• Maybe with some help next time?

• Oh dear god no!

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member

We... both shut down our arenas, didn't we?
Take two: H7PJC
Same password

D

Deleted member

2-0 to me again.
Gotta go already, sorry for doing it so quick and then leaving but those were some good matches @Thesaurus30

D

Deleted member

@Thesaurus30
My turn to do the timezone charade. :p

Is 10am my time (9pm where you are) too late? If so I could just get up a bit earlier than usual if I have to.
Hmm. . Would you be able to do 5 or 6pm?
Nine’s too late. Sorry about the complications. .

D

Deleted member

That's quite early for me... I'll see what I can do. I'll let you know if I'm around, if not we can try and work something else out.
Sure thing. I might be able to do seven. I just realised I can’t do five, but I could do six.

D

Deleted member

Great games! I suppose I’m out of this one, but on to the Nintenzone!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Good games mate. Ganondorf never gives me an easy time of it. :p

Anyway, that was 2-0 to me. So who's next on the chopping block? :p
I’m not sure. .
I’ll check the thingy. Good luck to you next round.

D

Deleted member

Looks like I have to wait for three other matches to be played before my next one. Welp, guess I'll be waiting a while, then.
Get some practice in, then. :bee:
When I was watching your stream, and you play just then, I noticed that you used up-special a bit too often; it’s really punishable.
Of course, that’s rich coming from the guy who just lost to you. . Anyway, faster characters will manage to punish you for using up-special like that, so try to limit your use of it ‘til 50%~.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Get some practice in, then. :bee:
When I was watching your stream, and you play just then, I noticed that you used up-special a bit too often; it’s really punishable.
Of course, that’s rich coming from the guy who just lost to you. . Anyway, faster characters will manage to punish you for using up-special like that, so try to limit your use of it ‘til 50%~.
Hmm. I tend to use it mostly as a "get off me" sort of thing, since it comes out quickly and has invulnerability at startup. The latter property makes it particularly useful against Ness since it means I can break out of PK Fire with it, and since that's one of Ness' main tools that means I'm going to use my up-B a lot in that particular matchup.

Though outside of that, you probably have a point. So I'll try to keep it in mind.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hmm. I tend to use it mostly as a "get off me" sort of thing, since it comes out quickly and has invulnerability at startup. The latter property makes it particularly useful against Ness since it means I can break out of PK Fire with it, and since that's one of Ness' main tools that means I'm going to use my up-B a lot in that particular matchup.

Though outside of that, you probably have a point. So I'll try to keep it in mind.
I hadn’t actually considered that. .
Anyway, good luck for the rest of the tournament! And I look forward to facing you in the Nintenzone, if I make it that far.

Top Bottom