• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate General Discussion Invitational

Should Ultomato be allowed to host tournaments?

• Yeah. He learned from his mistakes.

• Maybe... if he changes things, A LOT

• Maybe with some help next time?

• Oh dear god no!

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member

Being in Australia must suck for trying to play in things like this. I mean, how do you even compete when the picture on the screen is upside down? I should know, I lived there for six months once and lost nearly every Smash game I played. /s

But hey, Brazil is (mostly) in the southern hemisphere too and is therefore also upside down, so maybe this matchup can work out. :p
It’s a nightmare, having the toilet flush the other way. I hope you get that reference, or that’ll sound weird. .

Although, it isn’t too nice living here. . The country is turning into a rather racist, bogan-ised place.
And goodness I hate the speech mannerisms and.
Our family is still Australian-born, but British heratige, so our accents aren’t really there, fortunately. You wouldn’t know we were Australian if you heard us.
I should be grateful though.

D

Deleted member

I'm not available Saturday...
I think I can try to play if it's at 1 AM at most but 2 AM is too late for me.
I think he's working on a school schedule so he probably can't be very flexible.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm not available Saturday...
I think I can try to play if it's at 1 AM at most but 2 AM is too late for me.
Wait, which day is it for you today? For me, it’s Wednesday. . Am I a day ahead? If not, I could do it on Sunday too.

D

Deleted member

Wait, which day is it for you today? For me, it’s Wednesday. . Am I a day ahead? If not, I could do it on Sunday too.
It's still Tuesday for me. But regardless, I'll leave on Friday night and only come back on Wednesday or something.

D

Deleted member

This is a tough one. I could wake up early and do 7am? Or maybe 8?
That is a possibility but... Ok, I'll try to stat awake for us to have the battle today if you're available. Would it be possible? It's better for me than playing around with time on a busy day

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

That is a possibility but... Ok, I'll try to stat awake for us to have the battle today if you're available. Would it be possible? It's better for me than playing around with time on a busy day
Yep, I can do it today. Probably. 95% sure.
Are you sure you want to stay up ‘til like, one in the morning?

D

Deleted member

Yep, I can do it today. Probably. 95% sure.
Are you sure you want to stay up ‘til like, one in the morning?
I don't have a problem with it, I just don't believe I'd be as effective but if there are no other options, I gotta do what I gotta do

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ , I might be able to do it in twenty minutes. .? I’m really sorry about all the complications. .

D

Deleted member

@Thesaurus30
If you could set up the arena already, it'd be appreciated. Also, I'm gonna let you choose whichever starter stage to get things done quicker

Top Bottom