• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geeks + Gamers Brawl Tournament - Free $20 to the car that drives furthest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Cross your fingers then <.<

I'd hate to say I'd cover it if push comes to shove, but if I have anything extra we can contribute to the get Ryker back home in his gas burner fund.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
anyone want to money match my ICs or DK @ this?
Have you seen my replays vs Will? And as it stands now my spacing and baiting game isn't good enough for me to put some money down on a match against ICs...So I'll respectfully decline good sir. ;)

Now srslies, I could do a few of those with your Dk and ICs.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I THINK that Vahe, Chas, and I are driving to this together. So I should be there. You can add me to the list and I will bring a full setup TV + Wii for you guys also.

I'll MM both your ICs and DK if you want Raf :) but I'm going to tear your DK apart. Just sayin'.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Have you seen my replays vs Will? And as it stands now my spacing and baiting game isn't good enough for me to put some money down on a match against ICs...So I'll respectfully decline good sir. ;)

Now srslies, I could do a few of those with your Dk and ICs.
I'm totally down to play some seriouslies :cool:

Yeah, I can't come to this since I'm moving into my dorm this day.
That sucks :mad:

I THINK that Vahe, Chas, and I are driving to this together. So I should be there. You can add me to the list and I will bring a full setup TV + Wii for you guys also.

I'll MM both your ICs and DK if you want Raf :) but I'm going to tear your DK apart. Just sayin'.
def looking forward to see you guys. I want to learn some matchups with DK, so i don't mind getting stomped :awesome:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

I've heard about the possibility of this, and I've also heard of the possibility of you guys going to Ktar 6 instead. I mean both trips would be awesome for you guys either way, =P But we're cooler, obviously.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Kola - Yeah we were thinking Ktar but I'm pretty sure that got shot down because we didn't want that long of a drive. We're going to drive to APEX 2 though so that'll be our long one.

@Raf - You know you can ask me stuff if you want. I'm not super great but I'm pretty knowledgeable at DK's MUs somewhat. I also picked DK back up recently because I decided I truly truly don't care about competing anymore hence me going pure Sheik at last tournament and pure Wario before that. So I'll be maining Wario/DK/Sheik mainly now. Maybe a little MK when I feel like it.

If anyone wants to MM or just friendly my Wario/DK/Sheik I'd be down for it. My Sheik is like... a week old but she's not bad. If I don't kill myself with her I actually do really well. Can't wait to see you guys <3

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'll friendly with you then my man. My Peach vs your whatevers

Then we can put a bit of money down so I can rage hard against your DK. <.<
-Marth vs DK that is

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
I'll friendly with you then my man. My Peach vs your whatevers

Then we can put a bit of money down so I can rage hard against your DK. <.<
-Marth vs DK that is
Lol my DK vs your Marth always makes you so salty. It's quite humorous. I personally think that match-up is dead even but Marth has to really know how to edge guard DK and not make mistakes so the learning curve for Marth is higher than for DK.

@Raf - Whatever happened to your Diddy? Weren't you going to pick him up again fo' reals?

This thread should be more active. More hype... the tourney is less than 2 weeks away. Btw, my car is getting the free $20, just saying. Can't touch this.

Any other MMs? Also, please please please ask me for friendlies. I promise you I'm fun to play with! I need all the experience I can get even if I don't care about competing anymore I still like getting better!

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Lol my DK vs your Marth always makes you so salty. It's quite humorous. I personally think that match-up is dead even but Marth has to really know how to edge guard DK and not make mistakes so the learning curve for Marth is higher than for DK.

@Raf - Whatever happened to your Diddy? Weren't you going to pick him up again fo' reals?

This thread should be more active. More hype... the tourney is less than 2 weeks away. Btw, my car is getting the free $20, just saying. Can't touch this.

Any other MMs? Also, please please please ask me for friendlies. I promise you I'm fun to play with! I need all the experience I can get even if I don't care about competing anymore I still like getting better!
I need that DK experience! :D
...And Wario. Hahaha. And I'd just like some friendlies. I'm down. :D

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
To think upon our first meet I threw a controller after losing that very close set. rofl

I like to space, and stay at tipper range with like every move I have, but if I goof up against Donkey Kong then it's either some smash attack I'll run into, or the little headbutt to DK Punch. ugghhhhhhh

It doesn't matter now though, I'll just have to Spike or something every time you go off stage :I

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Don't think I can go, school weekend doesn't really have my mom's confirmation, so, yeah :/ Have fun, to all attending.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'll probably pay for ASL, it just depends on college life when I get to it since it's something new, I'll probably get it, but i want to be careful

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol Ryker taking MMs as if he'd win them.

I'll be bringing a dollar, and will pay for the smash league via paypal before Friday.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Don't mess with Ryker. He's been channeling the salty spiral power for years now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom