• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & Next Level Lan Present: K.U.B. - 5 Dollar Footdives 5/19/12

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Oh god, I'm hyped to hear this.
But pikachu vs. snake.......meh.

Kewkky might be coming to this right?
As well as kai?
pikachu has a chain grab with snake. i rather use that to my advantage. though kirby is more of a close up fighter, snake kills him with his tilts and grabs. :(

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
If you are a decent Kirby user trying to use a character that you don't even use for Snake, you aren't gonna get very far. I wanna MM both of your Kirby/Pikachu as Snake.

Best let this ***** learn a lesson
Who? lol
Cause GDX is tough. At least last time I checked.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yeah, if you're a decent Kirby mainer using a character for Snake that you don't know much about, you'd do better going as Kirby. The MU isn't as one-sided as many think, at least, from my experiences. Then again, I've never seen other Kirbies playing against Snakes, so I don't know how they play the MU in such a way that makes it seem so one-sided.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Obviously if you don't know what you're doing with Pika in a tournament setting then yea, **** it and use your main. I made that mistake many times, such as trying to use my poopoo Marth against Mink's ICs.
But that's the whole point of picking up a secondary, so that you can eventually learn them and be proficient with them, so that when the opportunity calls for it, you don't feel uncomfortable using it.
The only thing you have to concern yourself with is getting there.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I was about to say 5 people there play :laugh:

You could probably pick up some tally on the way if they don't already have rides

:phone:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Nay, thrice is not enough. You will need FOURICE. Or something.

There were quite a few Kirbys present, including KBD, me, retro, and vinyl. So if its the character youre worried about, its not just poinciana lol.

I know, but i was ust saing that I play them the most, so I should know to do better vs. them.

Wumbo I swear I did not see u at all last tourney om glad to see more kirby's tho I was feeling like the only kirby on FL for a while lol

@pie your going to have to learn the kirby mu but playing patiently isnt going to be enough which u saw after being timed out (sorry) your going to have to learn to space better and break habits you have

And I hope never to face u in bracket again lol

I want us to face in brackets, just not in loser's bracket xD I wanna redeem myself without either of us risking our tourney placing xD

I wish I would still be around to go to this =/

You other Kirbys better hold it down in the meantime.
Mad how there's no other solid ness to do that with v___v'

depending on what Mink is doing for his birth day i might show up here with some SwampppNigggas
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Tally people need a ride? :D
Pcola and tally gonna take top 5

and by top five I mean 1st through 4th :cool:
HOLY **** YES!!!!

(This way I don't hafta steal my GFs car)

How much gas $ u need? Come 2 Tally Friday Night and you can Club w/ me 4 Free!!! (& I get paid @ 3am 4 the trip!)

:sonic:

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
HOLY **** YES!!!!

(This way I don't hafta steal my GFs car)

How much gas $ u need? Come 2 Tally Friday Night and you can Club w/ me 4 Free!!! (& I get paid @ 3am 4 the trip!)

:sonic:

Prolly won't need more than like 15 or 20 bucks. :)
I have work Friday night, so IDK yet on the club, I'll hit you up when I know for sure! :D

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Welp

PROBABLY gonna end up coming here instead of going to tennesee

**** life for randomly happening and ruining EVERYTHING

:salt:

Oh well...

I guess it's all for the better since i want to go to delux's tourney in september.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
For tournament number 4 in a row, I've been rejected by life.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
yo, by any chance are u riding from ft.myers? I'm down in naples and this looks fun, I'm wondering if me and ****** could get a ride possibly
I am not in Ft Myers atm. Mink is in orlando atm. He is going back to Ft Myers for his birth day and leaving on the same day as this tourney.

Top Bottom