• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & Next Level Lan Present: 5 Dollar Footdives - K.U.B. X Advent Edition

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
A friend and I should be coming from Lakeland. Absolutely looking forward to this.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Updated Money Matches List

2$ vs Vinyl :kirby2:
2$ vs Action Basstard :wario:
2$ vs D-torr :yoshi2: and :zerosuitsamus:
2$ vs Apple Jelly :rob:

2$ True Blue [COLLAPSE="Sanic Hegehog"]
[/COLLAPSE]

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
GONNA BE STACKED!!! Can't wait to see you all.

BTW:

Vinyl, we're still doing our little avtar bet/money match, right?

D-Torr, let me know if you're coming or not. If you go to the ECT thing I'll try and find another team mate.

SSGuy, want a salty rematch!? Wario dittos orrrrrrrr

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Well I'm not going to ECT, I just want to watch the stream of it since there's gonna be a high stakes money match in UMvC3 going on and I really don't want to miss it live.

The only things that's making this decision hard is that I don't want to let you down and I miss my homie Zoro. If anything, see if you can find a partner and have me as a backup.

BTW, ECT is in like New Jersey or Philly.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Ah, alright David.

KYON OL' BUDDY OL' PAL....

@Vinyl: Epic response, not gonna lie.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Wow, I was thinking of using marth, fox, or falco.

But if there's a good Kirby player, then I'm interested.

I'll recommend starting off with Marth. He's noob friendly, has easy edge guards /combos, and he's a pretty good character to start learning advanced techniques with.

I love teaching people. If you want, I can show you the basics of Marth play come this Saturday.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
If i have not said so i will be at this.

Gald to see all you again. Also if anyone wants a rematch from any of my MMs from the last NLL hit me up.

D - Torr i need to MM your yoshi if you beat SSGuy. Its been long over due lol.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I had my speakers on high when I watched that video... I don't think I am coming back to this page for a while... My Eyes. My Ears. And my Brain. They all hurt terrible... See you all this saturday...

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
SSGuy, want a salty rematch!? Wario dittos orrrrrrrr
Now I remember that. The ditto can be so fun yet so gay lol. I'll play you though.

It reminds me of Windows 98's labyrinth screen saver.
When I was a kid, I wanted that screen saver to be an actual game.

I had my speakers on high when I watched that video... I don't think I am coming back to this page for a while... My Eyes. My Ears. And my Brain. They all hurt terrible... See you all this saturday...
:troll:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
If you play a match on my wii, please record it :D it doesn't look so, but it has infinite replay x.x and when all else fails, there's space on my sd

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
@Viper: Should David not go, wanna team? Will you be there early enough? I would hope so since FGCU has a pretty boss team.

@SSGuy: I'd like to play your Wario with other characters as well.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
@Viper: Should David not go, wanna team? Will you be there early enough? I would hope so since FGCU has a pretty boss team.

@SSGuy: I'd like to play your Wario with other characters as well.
yo double falco that would be sick. I am not sure if i will make it in time to do teams though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Only a few days away. I'm pretty excited actually

Brawl will be brackets per normal. Zoro will have to run swiss for melee or show me how. If for some random reason he doesn't come it will also be brackets

:phone:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Jazz may be coming, but he's feeling sick and i may go by myself. if so, can someone give me a ride? i will pay 5 for gas. otherwise i can take the bus there no problem.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace

Brawl will be brackets per normal. Zoro will have to run swiss for melee or show me how. If for some random reason he doesn't come it will also be brackets

Not happening. Gary knows how to run Swiss as he ran Advent before.

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion

He usually doesn't come I would be surprised if he did come lol.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
He doesn't? I thought he ran the advent tourneys? I don't play melee so I hadn't been to one yet

And also Gary you are apart of the salty squad. Feel free to use the clan tag if you like, like I do (I enter stuff as SS ¦ GDX now)

Gary can show me how to do swiss then or I can go play around in TIO. I know how it works but I've never ran it myself. Card game tourneys use it all the time along with chess tourneys

I will keep the 5 dollar theme as far as entry fee/door fee and payouts though.

Top Bottom