• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX & Next Level Lan Present: 5 Dollar Footdives - K.U.B. X Advent Edition

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I cannot wait until that video is up on youtube.

watch it every night before I go to bed

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I've been to tournaments for different games (SSF4, Street Fighter x Tekken, Blazblue etc) and I've never seen that much salt come most players like that. Lmao, good show Brawl kids...good show.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
lol every cody main that said they will body my cody that I know of has lost pretty bad lol. but yea we should play. I study momochi all the time

you got xbl?
:phone:

spider_sense

Smash Champion
actually I'm a really good cody lol. I place at my tourneys. haha. we should play sometime. I also play cammy

Yeah if you can bring a setup whenever I come to the next tournament. I'd be down, cause I should have my arcade stick by that time.

Nah I don't have an xbox, I just play at my local lan with the people there.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yea. I always bring my stick at every tournament. I even brought it yesterday. I went to project storm in jaxs and got 5th. this miami akuma beat me because idk that mu with cody. he said he plays ryan hunter all the time. I'm gonna start using cammy vs akuma though

spider_sense

Smash Champion
yea. I always bring my stick at every tournament. I even brought it yesterday. I went to project storm in jaxs and got 5th. this miami akuma beat me because idk that mu with cody. he said he plays ryan hunter all the time. I'm gonna start using cammy vs akuma though

Miami Akuma? Was he a cocky looking tan guy? Yeah I've played Ryan usually on Monday and Thursday when he hosts the stream for his website. I think the Akuma MU isn't terrible bad on Cody, you just really can't get demon flipped since you know Cody has ****ty wakeup/reversals. lol I crouch mk under his jumping fireballs to close in the gaps.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yea and ex ruffian is good. I'm better at the mu now since I've been practicing against my boy in chicago. but idk he wasn't cocky towards me. ill like a run back. but gut g**** to him. he bodied me free.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I can't wait to see

4. Hungrybox ($7.00) :jigglypuffbrawl:

:jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl: :jigglypuffbrawl:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Colin has sent me the results. But I'm at work so a results thread will be made tonight roughly around 9

Top Bottom