• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet results

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Zen, DA is probably the hardest crew in the world to get into.
Think he have a better shot then me of getting in and in the summer I was on fire. Zen is good. Usually when he comes to these tournies he places top 5 or better. I think he be good for DA but that is just me.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Well..DA is hard to get into because we're not really a McDonald's crew like all the others. You guys hire anyone on the spot, no call backs. We actually care about the members in our crew and do non-smash related things. Potential members usually have to get familiarized over a period of time, to see if it won't be a waste of time on our part. we've had a -ton- of mishaps with shady crew members backstabbing us and the whole 9 yards (and hammers). It would be a shame if the instance occurs where we WOULD be ready to ask/accept X or Y player into the crew and turns out he jumped the shark and joined some other cheeseburger crew first. *shrug*

Ask anyone who's in D.A. They get treated well.

HelpR

Smash Ace
as far as I know, no, there's no prerequisite for going to any of the tourneys, except for polybrawl.

Due to Security guards bothering us about letting people in without signing them in, so if you do come to polybrawl, please bring a photo ID. we'd appreciate it.

Money The NYCario

Smash Rookie
The matches appear to have been done before doubles, most likely before money matches started too, so early morning. I'll probably upload it as ???? (lucario) vs anti (MK) unless someone comes forward. or anti asks it to not be uploaded.

Whats your YT account helpr?

Jtails

Smash Lord
yea its cario money i wrote it in my shout out post lol.
i was watching the matches
everyone ready for bums tourny??

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
As much as people want it, I don't think its gonna happen. Or in the Tri-state area anyways >.>

Tho I'm 50-50 on the discussion, i could care less what happens to mk :/

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
You guys dont want mk banned because u lose to him and you dont use him, please pick up mk and try to find a way to kill. banning mk would be a joke, i mean atleast when fox was top tier in melee he was able to kill

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I don't want him banned cuz I lose to him. I want him banned because I'm a mindless drone jumping on the bandwagon of others who want him banned.

Btw the only time he has trouble killing is when you spam all his killing moves b4 the person is at a kill %.

Let's just end this here though bcuz neither one of us will change our mind on the matter

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
You guys dont want mk banned because u lose to him and you dont use him, please pick up mk and try to find a way to kill. banning mk would be a joke, i mean atleast when fox was top tier in melee he was able to kill
It's not too hard to kill with him bro >.> plus, if mk does happen to be banned somehow, you still have other chars you can pick up as well x_x

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
It's not too hard to kill with him bro >.> plus, if mk does happen to be banned somehow, you still have other chars you can pick up as well x_x
lol sorry guys i just got done playing some really bull**** wifi matches. doom dk too good on wifi. anyway yep i got diddy/snake/wolf

anyways i was trolling but i would like for nj to host an mk ban tourney just for lolz

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Balanced...
No such thing as balanced.

people have to get that out of their heads. There will always be best and worst.

only thing that will change is results, but of course you're taking away alot of people's mains who they put time in for a loooong time.

whatever idc as much, but its wrong to me take away a character alot of people played for so long just because hes the best

-dMT-

Smash Lord
No such thing as balanced.

people have to get that out of their heads. There will always be best and worst.

only thing that will change is results, but of course you're taking away alot of people's mains who they put time in for a loooong time.

whatever idc as much, but its wrong to me take away a character alot of people played for so long just because hes the best
lolz. You thought I was serious...

Meh if you ask me, all it takes is for a lot more people to realize they can place better at tourneys by practicing MK for about 2 weeks than practicing with anyone from more than half the cast for months. Then they all start using MK. Overcentralization. Banning. The whole works.

Should MK be banned? Pft no way. Too soon.

Is he broken? You're weird if you don't think he is... :p

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
lolz. You Thought I Was Serious...

Meh If You Ask Me, All It Takes Is For A Lot More People To Realize They Can Place Better At Tourneys By Practicing Mk For About 2 Weeks Than Practicing With Anyone From More Than Half The Cast For Months. Then They All Start Using Mk. Overcentralization. Banning. The Whole Works.

Should Mk Be Banned? Pft No Way. Too Soon.

Is He Broken? You're Weird If You Don't Think He Is... :p
Nn-dmt? 5meo Dmt? 5 Ho Dmt?

Top Bottom