• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet Oct 3 Results *****es Ally Won Money And He's Happy!!!!

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
No, its just it woulda been better for both of us to play 2nd round or later in da brackets or such. playing good people is fun, just not first round, especially when ders bad people around u playing each other first round

Acedude55

Smash Ace
When you reset the controller, it puts the control stick and c-stick back to neutral position, meaning, it fixes it >.>
wow really? .___. ....
good **** though man. we always go about even Falcon v.s Ike, learning eachothers styles bit by bit I see xD
you had a hard time against basic a round later
woohoo for f-smash >_>

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Yea, but you said you're afraid of Ike olol
I almost beat Basic on BF first round but he fsmash'd me -_-
Then he ***** me on my CP lol

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: OH I NEED TO HOLLA AT MY BOI

MAL

COLM

KID IS TOO NICE

EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE TIME HE STOLE MY ICE CREAM

THAT WAS VERY NOT NICE OF HIM

BUT HE IS GOOD AT SMASH

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
MAAAAAAAAAAAAL

COLM

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

COLM.

All due time before you get the number 1 spot dude.

Good stuff Will getting top 10 with our favorite ape.

Kirin! We all still <3 you.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Lol You Always Seem To Give Me Problems Lol I Ask You And The Rest Of The 3 Chipmunks Do You Guys Want To Be Seeding From Each Other All Of You Said Alvin,simon And Theodore All Said" No Wes We Dont Care Who We Fight"

I Rest My Case

And Kingz Knights Warriors Warlocks W/e You Call Your Self We Can Play Again Either For Money Or For Pride You Choose Lil Man Cause You Know I Dont Want To Take You Allowance From You. Idk Why You Thought U Was Going To Win Lol Last Game Was Close But Not The 1st Lol. Keep Acting Up I Have A Slew Of Other Characters I Can Easily Use On You And Just Have You Put Ur Controller On Auto-pilot.
I love you wes

no homo

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey shippo, did you happen to record my matches vs ADHD? If so that would be freaking amazing, and would you let me know if you were gonna post them somewhere? If only just for the hype and crowd surrounding the matches xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Shippo- It was freaking distracting when you boys behind me and Minty with your damm jokes. I don't care if it was not about me. I asked you guys serval times to cut it out so I could focus on the match. So I just gave up and lost the will to play. I could not play anymore. Say w/e you boys want about it. Next time I just pause the match and not do anything until people back away from the area or I will just get someone who is running the tourny to remove you. Done.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Really fun tourney, probably my fave gauntlet

shoutouts

1: ally: GG's
2: adhd:Viva > you
4: malcolm: I was looking forward to a rematch lol Good stuff on 4th
7: Dark pch: :(
7: orion:lol teaming with you was so fun, ggs in our set too
9: will: Omg, you vs adhd was so ****ing amazing. Everytime you landed a smahs every1 went ****ing crazy LOL
9: Jash: hi
9: basic sausage: cant wait til we team next sat
9: pgn: my training buddy!
13: wes: viva > fow
13: bsc: lol thanks for giving back my money, most people would have just kept it.
17: john 12346: XD ily
17: cloudfox: hello
17: hippiedude: train was too fun lmao
17: kingz: wolf > meta!!!!!
17: penta: ggs, i play against pgn way too much dude
17: pd: redeem yourself at GT :)
25: aizen: hi cliff
25: mage: thanks for helpin me and viva get there haha
33: remix: toon link too gooood
33: lactose: free sub
33: kirin: theres always next time

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
its not like you completely destroyed me lol >.>
all the matches were pretty much even ;_;

quick shout outs

kingz:really sucks what happened in teams ;/
maybe next time.GL next week

PGN: thx for all the help:) appreciate it. G&W dittos </3 ,nice talking to you

Cloudfox: hi :D

red X: next time i gotz u!

Minty: =.=, at least i got you to pickz marth lol

remix: were you the one talking to me while i was fighting kingz?telling me that blue team sucks lmao
anyway,hi :D

Big M: Saw your match with PGN, you need to learn the G&W match up dude o_o
you were all over the place,just saying lol ;/
GL at GT!!,if yer going

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna say this and leave this thread for good cause I sense a fight is gonna go on about "oh no johns, he recked you, Us talking should not have done anything, etc" all that other crap.

Minty I am not mad at you or have anything against you. So if you are worried that I have a problem with you, you can relax. But I was upset hat I could not play. And I just went through that. Next time Mark my words I won't let that **** happen again. I'm gonna be a straight prick when people do this. IDC anymore. Done.

But good job at this. As I told yopu before, Best Marth in this state. Done. All I have to say. Not in the mood for shout outs. Nor am I too hyped for getting 7th. W/e, I'm out of here. See you boys in like 2-3 months or something.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
1V1
Results

1: ally :snake: - Nice seeing you. See you Saturday at my tourney.
2: adhd :diddy: - Good stuff
3: anti :snake: :metaknight: :dk2: - falco gnw MM meeeeeeeeeee
4: malcolm :wario: - Didn't get to talk much / at all. See you another time I guess.
5: NL :rob: :diddy: :snake: :popo: - IC cgs at 999%... woww... LOL
5: minty :marth: :snake: - This was YOUR tournament :]. GGs and good stuff in the bracket.
7: Dark pch :peach: - GJ getting 7th. See you in November / December when you can go to tourneys again I guess :[.
7: orioin :metaknight: :snake: :falco: - Great job beating NL. I'm so proud :'].
9: will :dk2: - You did really well this tourney. I wish I didn't fall into the stupid stuff that I did against you, but you just outplayed me. Maybe next time I guess. Great stuff against ADHD. Awesome carpool.
9: jash :toonlink: - WTF? We didn't play in bracket... but we always do... LOL @ you dancing to the Menu music XD.
9: basic sausage :dedede: :pit: - Very consistent placings sir :]. See you at my tourney hopefully.
9: pgn :gw: :peach: - Step it up.
13: rookie :fox: - I wish I got to play you :/ maybe this Saturday.
13: wes :sonic: - Great tourney :D.
13: bsc :dedede: - GGs in the MM / bracket.
17: HippieDude :mario2: :marth: - Awesome seeing you, Hopefully you can come to Brian's. You're doing better in tourney :D. Awesome person.
17: kingz :metaknight: - GGs in doubles friendlies and stuff. Nice talking to you.
17: penta :gw: :ike: - GGs in bracket. Your gnw is pretty good :D (LEARN2TECHDTHROW)
17: pd :marth: - Omg worst luck ever vs ddd x_x Hope you do better at my tourney.
25: big m :metaknight: - GGs. Sucks that you sd'd round 1. :[.
25: cheese :metaknight: :popo: - If you're coming to Daphne, bring money so we can MM :D.
25: acedude :falcon: - Didn't get to MM, oh well.
25: aizen :mario2: - Nice teaming and stuff. See you saturday / at Brian's house.
25: mage :marth: - Nice seeing you.
33: eli :dk2: :wario: - GGs in doubles.
33: remix :toonlink: - Nice seeing you.
33: lactose :peach: - Step it up, Josh :I
33: kirin :mario2: :link2: - You'll pull it back this weekend, don't even worry about it :D.

VivatheSaturn - HI :D see you Saturday.

Great tourney. Game and Watch just can't win some matchups, I'm gonna have to use Peach more against characters like Marth and stuff.... I hope I do well next time.

lmao why did you leave me out of the 1v1 results?????

ANTi_

Smash Hero
PRiDE vs Malcolm was so gay. (Oh the irony)

How did you lose that round though?

And ADHD stop trying to trash talk lmao you look/sound STUPID AS PHUK when you do it.

When you screamed after beating me everyone stared at you like you were a clown ROFL.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
1: ally (snakeeeee!!)LOL @ u using m2k tag on pd's tag GBD XDDD too good
2: adhd (diddy)why do i look california to you? lolz, i still prefer wc tho >.>
3: anti (snake/mk/DK) good ****, take back whats rightfully urs in singles. next time ill let u use my mk plushie so u'll win xD
4: malcolm (wario) love seeing this man, makes my dayyy soo much better ahaha, once malcolm bags that moneys in the bag, he'll be throwing it at biddies :laugh:
5: NL (ROB/diddy/snake/Ics) ggs lol, thought i woulda made alot more progression since we first fought back in march, seems like l have a long way to go before l can even get into your skill level lol. But thanks for awesome matchs, l'll get there really slowly, oh and u hella jewish for sandbagging boss in c3 lolz
5: minty (marth) train <33 ily jackie
7: Dark pch (Peach) good **** in the placing.
7: orioin (mk/snake/falco) nice seeing you, why u have to be so tall for? :( lol @ u using my kanye west goggles and taking a pic of it xD
9: will (Dk) good ****ing **** as always will, that dk is gonna slowly eat up that diddy kong, love watching your matchs with adhd

9: jash(toonlink) l gotta thank you for everything, the advice you gave me, for believing in me, and sooo much for everything else. The advice worked, l just need to perfect it and l'll be on my way. Oh and thanks for watching my match with wes even though u didnt watch much of it XDD got me sorta hyped

9: basic sausage (D3/pit) u *******, stop being lazy and sandbagging lol
9: pgn (gnw) awesome match against bigm

13: rookie(fox) i hope u feel better and ur controller too =[
13: pride (yoshi) sorry for making u wait, just didnt wanna fight NL so soon lol
13: wes (SONIC ALL SONIC LOL) awesome close matchs, i didnt think i'd come where near close to your last stock xD, felt like u were sandbagging, l'll get that sonic sooner or later!!!

17: hellfox(FOX/DK/KIRBY) nice meeting u, didnt think u'd find me in elmurst lol

17: cloudfox (mario) nice legit mario dude.
17: hippiedude(mario/marth) now to keep it consistent x_x
17: kingz (mk)shut ur ****ing ignorant a$$ up u fcking chipmunk. go *** ur cat too, idk why u have to be such a ignorant *** to will and eli and remix.
17: redx (ike) u need to stop looking like filippino lol

17: pd- LOL GBD tag son too much ****. ily
25: big m (mk) lol fun team friendlies
25: cheese (ics,mk) mario.
25: ryan camping (samus) ggs i thought u had me at first, i got too overly cocky in 2nd match .__.

25: acedude lolcf
25: aizen (mario) nice mario
25: mage- lets go train more
33: eli (dk,wario) dont play brawl
33: bebo - ggs decent marth, my finisher toooo gooddd

33: remix (toonlink) ignore kingz's bragging, you'll get there my dude. Next time, l'll cheer for you in backlines during your set iight.
33: shippo - why do all lucarios go to frigate lol
33: lactose (peach) finally got to meet u, nice 50 cent peach mm lmao, even tho i lost 50 cents cus minty needed it :[
33: kirin (mario, link) dont worry my dude, its just 1 bad day,things like this can never defeat your **** in SNES results. Just leave that anger issues alone, and you'll **** twice is harder. Awesome **** for cheering me when l was fighting samus lol.

pierce : awesome meeting u dude, when i said hi to alex, i didnt know that was u, when i saw the pic from snes, you looked mad brolic and fresh xD but awesome stuff i finally got to meet you, l def wanna hear you keep talking and see you playing with marth/mario. we gotta def play ^_^
viva : go jump in subway and come back alive <33
dire : nice seeing u late
blacka : wheres ur hair nub and why u has to get first place in dubz?
me : came in late, had SAT practice johns so i missed dubz, and i was so sleepy in the tourney and if ppl wondered where i got my sexy hypeeee materials i went animefest lol
~hypebeastility~

ANTi_

Smash Hero
HYPEBEAST

lol

EDIT: Hippie as long as im winning them Andrew Jackson's im fine.

Not motivated to get better lol.

Vinnie

Smash Master
PRiDE said:
lmao why did you leave me out of the 1v1 results?????
I only gave shoutouts to people I spoke to... but hi :D.

Umm I forgot Blacka / Dire cuz they weren't in singles.

Dire - Fun talking about gnw as usual :].
Blackanese - I hope we get a good turnout this weekend. Woot. Oh and **** you for ditching me in doubles :[.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
PRiDE vs Malcolm was so gay. (Oh the irony)

How did you lose that round though?

And ADHD stop trying to trash talk lmao you look/sound STUPID AS PHUK when you do it.

When you screamed after beating me everyone stared at you like you were a clown ROFL.
WORD @ carmen kinsley, does my meat right

Vinnie

Smash Master
& pgn stop twising around words man, now its rly annoying me -.- lol
stop trying to defend yourself -_- this is like the 5th time.

I have the text that has you confirming that we were teaming. I'm just nice enough to still let you co-host this saturday >:O.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
stop trying to defend yourself -_- this is like the 5th time.

I have the text that has you confirming that we were teaming. I'm just nice enough to still let you co-host this saturday >:O.
LMFAO nugguh, i got enough proof 2 make u look stupid lol, im a man of my words, i know what i said lol. and no nugguh u dont gotta be nice enough2 let me host, more liek u gotta man up & keep your words 4 once how bout that.

either way nugguh im not gonna spam up this thread with arguments, im more than willing 2 show u i did nothing wrong over aim. this nugguh srsly tryna give me a bad rep or soem sht

ANTi_

Smash Hero
1: ally (snakeeeee!!) - Next time, i'll shine up the DK and Falco better. We gonna **** teams at Viridian ***.
3: anti (snake/mk/DK) Your pro as phuk.
4: malcolm (wario) Malcolm is too good. your set with Ninjalink was fun to watch.
5: NL (ROB/diddy/snake/Ics) "Where's pierce.... oh he's here" LMFAO
7: Dark pch (Peach) 7th place good job :D havent played in in a while
7: orioin (mk/snake/falco) Good job beating Ninjalink and getting 3rd in teams :)
9: will (Dk) - Will will get hyped FOR ALL HIS MATCHES NOW ON! *You need to take me to some tournaments!*
9: jash(toonlink) - My set with you was the most fun i've had in a while :) The music made it more epic.
9: basic sausage (D3/pit) - Nice teaming with you even though we were off.
9: pgn (gnw) - 10$ MM
13: rookie(fox) Your wii is so beast. ill pay you to hack mine.
13: pride (yoshi) ***** is mad thin.
13: wes (SONIC ALL SONIC LOL) I hate playing you -__- upload that pic of me with the third place envelope lol.
13: bsc (d3) - We gotta play again ;)
17: hellfox(FOX/DK/KIRBY) Nice seeing you again and thanks for that encouragement in Grand Finals
17: john 12346 (LUCARIO) - mad cool
17: cloudfox (mario) - Fun friendlies. MY DK SHOWED YOU THE WAYS
17: hippiedude(mario/marth) Hippie is a hypebeast.
17: kingz (mk) - FRIGGIN NIPPLE
17: redx (ike) - Aren't you from NJ? or is that another one
17: penta (gnw) - wassup :0
17: pd
25: zero(kirby) Nice seeing you since like forever still mad funny n cool
25: cheese (ics,mk) Banning noob
25: ryan camping (samus) Fun matches ;)
25: gecho (?) - beast G&W arent you from FL?
25: acedude (CAPTION MUTHAFLUCKING FALCON) - lol didnt play you
25: aizen (mario) - MAD TALL
25: mage - MAGEEEE
33: eli (dk,wario) - Fun dubs friendlies
33: remix (toonlink) - Kid
33: shippo - Good stuff recording
33: kirin (mario, link) - GETTEM NEXT TIME

Dire - nice seeing you again (***** NIGA NIGA ***** *****)

Blackanese - lol blackanese + ally lulz team

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
5: minty (marth) - I didn't see you anywhere. D:
7: Dark pch (Peach) - GGs, but I'm comin' for ya next time! >;p
9: basic sausage (D3/pit) - **** YEAH 25c MONEY MATCH. Hilarious, even though I lost.
13: bsc (d3) - Oh crud, I don't know if it was you or basic sausage I played in that MM.
17: john 12346 (LUCARIO) - rofl at dis guy getting two byes. Also needs to talk to more people so he can post more shoutouts. >.>
17: redx (ike) - It was all about the jabs. @.@
25: big m (mk) - GGs, MK always gives me such a tough time... (well, he gives everyone a tough time but you know what I mean)

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
5: minty (marth) - I didn't see you anywhere. D:
7: Dark pch (Peach) - GGs, but I'm comin' for ya next time! >;p
9: basic sausage (D3/pit) - **** YEAH 25c MONEY MATCH. Hilarious, even though I lost.
13: bsc (d3) - Oh crud, I don't know if it was you or basic sausage I played in that MM.
17: john 12346 (LUCARIO) - rofl at dis guy getting two byes. Also needs to talk to more people so he can post more shoutouts. >.>
17: redx (ike) - It was all about the jabs. @.@
25: big m (mk) - GGs, MK always gives me such a tough time... (well, he gives everyone a tough time but you know what I mean)
You played BSC

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol You Always Seem To Give Me Problems Lol I Ask You And The Rest Of The 3 Chipmunks Do You Guys Want To Be Seeding From Each Other All Of You Said Alvin,simon And Theodore All Said" No Wes We Dont Care Who We Fight"

I Rest My Case

And Kingz Knights Warriors Warlocks W/e You Call Your Self We Can Play Again Either For Money Or For Pride You Choose Lil Man Cause You Know I Dont Want To Take You Allowance From You. Idk Why You Thought U Was Going To Win Lol Last Game Was Close But Not The 1st Lol. Keep Acting Up I Have A Slew Of Other Characters I Can Easily Use On You And Just Have You Put Ur Controller On Auto-pilot.
LOL Wes with an epic post as always

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
you should just pretend to be him from now on Red:p

BSC= asian basic sausage?

lmao he even used DDD

edit: john123456

are you that kid i'm always poking fun at?D:
lol hi

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Shoutties -

Will - Wow good **** at this. You really almost had Wyatt =( Good stuff reppin LI
Kirin - Dude **** happens -_- next time I'll comfort you as you play :3
PGN - lawl fun carpool. Good stuff in tournament
Minty - so much more consistent than me D: I'll step it up at GT
Ally - omfg I have NO idea how MikeHaze does it...wow *relearns Snake matchup*
NL - I ****ing love you <3
Jash - Who the **** is Chip?
Shippo - gay Frigate is gay -.- ggs
Mage - I know the matchup too well lol Once I figured out how to not get hit by so much Dair XD ggs
BSC - I will, no doubt, play the way I usually play next time and destroy you =) and jab away all your gay Waddle Doos
Malcolm - you da man
Leo - Leoooooo thanks for the DDD practice =D
Hippie - Haruhiiii
Zro - wtffff man mad random seeing you XD and with short hair. Awesome seeing you bro
Eli - that's dat Warioooooo
Wyatt - you're gay
Pride - wow great seeing you again, good **** on the weight loss madu
Pierce - I love you <3
Wes - good **** hosting!

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
1: ally (snakeeeee!!)LOL @ u using m2k tag on pd's tag GBD XDDD too good
2: adhd (diddy)why do i look california to you? lolz, i still prefer wc tho >.>
3: anti (snake/mk/DK) good ****, take back whats rightfully urs in singles. next time ill let u use my mk plushie so u'll win xD
4: malcolm (wario) love seeing this man, makes my dayyy soo much better ahaha, once malcolm bags that moneys in the bag, he'll be throwing it at biddies :laugh:
5: NL (ROB/diddy/snake/Ics) ggs lol, thought i woulda made alot more progression since we first fought back in march, seems like l have a long way to go before l can even get into your skill level lol. But thanks for awesome matchs, l'll get there really slowly, oh and u hella jewish for sandbagging boss in c3 lolz
5: minty (marth) train <33 ily jackie
7: Dark pch (Peach) good **** in the placing.
7: orioin (mk/snake/falco) nice seeing you, why u have to be so tall for? :( lol @ u using my kanye west goggles and taking a pic of it xD
9: will (Dk) good ****ing **** as always will, that dk is gonna slowly eat up that diddy kong, love watching your matchs with adhd

9: jash(toonlink) l gotta thank you for everything, the advice you gave me, for believing in me, and sooo much for everything else. The advice worked, l just need to perfect it and l'll be on my way. Oh and thanks for watching my match with wes even though u didnt watch much of it XDD got me sorta hyped

9: basic sausage (D3/pit) u *******, stop being lazy and sandbagging lol
9: pgn (gnw) awesome match against bigm

13: rookie(fox) i hope u feel better and ur controller too =[
13: pride (yoshi) sorry for making u wait, just didnt wanna fight NL so soon lol
13: wes (SONIC ALL SONIC LOL) awesome close matchs, i didnt think i'd come where near close to your last stock xD, felt like u were sandbagging, l'll get that sonic sooner or later!!!

17: hellfox(FOX/DK/KIRBY) nice meeting u, didnt think u'd find me in elmurst lol

17: cloudfox (mario) nice legit mario dude.
17: hippiedude(mario/marth) now to keep it consistent x_x
17: kingz (mk)shut ur ****ing ignorant a$$ up u fcking chipmunk. go *** ur cat too, idk why u have to be such a ignorant *** to will and eli and remix.
17: redx (ike) u need to stop looking like filippino lol

17: pd- LOL GBD tag son too much ****. ily
25: big m (mk) lol fun team friendlies
25: cheese (ics,mk) mario.
25: ryan camping (samus) ggs i thought u had me at first, i got too overly cocky in 2nd match .__.

25: acedude lolcf
25: aizen (mario) nice mario
25: mage- lets go train more
33: eli (dk,wario) dont play brawl
33: bebo - ggs decent marth, my finisher toooo gooddd

33: remix (toonlink) ignore kingz's bragging, you'll get there my dude. Next time, l'll cheer for you in backlines during your set iight.
THIS WAS A QUOTE NOT SHOUTOUTS:mad:

How was i a **** to will? i said i think i could beat you now bc i know the matchup better and with remix i meant to say your placing was pretty good well improving and with you ill admit i was a ****:laugh: i wasent serious tho. And to eli i was complementing jash. so idk why your acting bashful:dizzy:

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
1: ally (snakeeeee!!) nice seeing you again, good **** also
2: adhd (diddy) -hi
3: anti (snake/mk/DK) -good **** vs jash, kinda learned how a snake plays a tl in my head cuz of it
4: malcolm (wario)-just too good
5: NL (ROB/diddy/snake/Ics) - that rob is something else
5: minty (marth) - good ****, nice job
7: Dark pch (Peach) - awesome guy and a great peach, thanks for the advice
7: orioin (mk/snake/falco) -good seeing u as always, good **** too. u got top 8 on nj pr this season lol
9: will (Dk)-nice, i wanted to play u again. but i lost to pgn lol
9: jash(toonlink) -fun freindly nice seeing u
9: basic sausage (D3/pit) -hi
9: pgn (gnw)-great gnw, my 3rd worse matchup gettin better. ggs
13: rookie(fox) - good stuff
13: pride (yoshi) -wow a yoshi nice
13: wes -what can i say? johns
13: bsc (d3) -hi
17: hellfox(FOX/DK/KIRBY) -hi
17: john 12346 (LUCARIO)-ggs really good lucario, its my worse matchup. u musta noticed lol
17: cloudfox (mario)- great mario, i saw u play
17: hippiedude(mario/marth) -nice seeing u, fun freinldies
17: kingz (mk) - u not best in fairlawn cuz of dis
17: redx (ike)- hi
17: penta (gnw)-hi
17: pd-hi
25: zero(kirby) -hi
25: big m (mk) -u suck balls,this placing was pathetic, learn how to fight gnws, lucarios and warios.
25: cheese (ics,mk) - consider dat dubz set lucky, i was barely able to see the tv also my parents was sandbagging/hitting me too. i was also a bit
25: ryan camping (samus) -hi
25: gecho (?) havent we.....teamed on gamebattles before?
25: acedude -hi
25: aizen (mario) hi
25: mage hi
33: eli (dk,wario) hi
33: bebo ggs
33: noah hi
33: remix (toonlink) off day for us in doubles, but good stuff when we played wes and ron first round. soon youll start winning **** in singles
33: shippo-hi
33: lactose (peach)-hi
33: kirin (mario, link)-hi

overall really fun tournament, nice hosting wes, just next time dont have me play another ranked player round 1, it isnt as hype lol like i saw people like cheese and so vs random players, me and pgn coulda played them first is what im saying

Acedude55

Smash Ace
1: ally (snakeeeee!!) nice seeing you again, good **** also
2: adhd (diddy) -hi
3: anti (snake/mk/DK) -good **** vs jash, kinda learned how a snake plays a tl in my head cuz of it
4: malcolm (wario)-just too good
5: NL (ROB/diddy/snake/Ics) - that rob is something else
5: minty (marth) - good ****, nice job
7: Dark pch (Peach) - awesome guy and a great peach, thanks for the advice
7: orioin (mk/snake/falco) -good seeing u as always, good **** too. u got top 8 on nj pr this season lol
9: will (Dk)-nice, i wanted to play u again. but i lost to pgn lol
9: jash(toonlink) -fun freindly nice seeing u
9: basic sausage (D3/pit) -hi
9: pgn (gnw)-great gnw, my 3rd worse matchup gettin better. ggs
13: rookie(fox) - good stuff
13: pride (yoshi) -wow a yoshi nice
13: wes -what can i say? johns
13: bsc (d3) -hi
17: hellfox(FOX/DK/KIRBY) -hi
17: john 12346 (LUCARIO)-ggs really good lucario, its my worse matchup. u musta noticed lol
17: cloudfox (mario)- great mario, i saw u play
17: hippiedude(mario/marth) -nice seeing u, fun freinldies
17: kingz (mk) - u not best in fairlawn cuz of dis
17: redx (ike)- hi
17: penta (gnw)-hi
17: pd-hi
25: zero(kirby) -hi
25: big m (mk) -u suck balls,this placing was pathetic, learn how to fight gnws, lucarios and warios.
25: cheese (ics,mk) - consider dat dubz set lucky, i was barely able to see the tv also my parents was sandbagging/hitting me too. i was also a bit
25: ryan camping (samus) -hi
25: gecho (?) havent we.....teamed on gamebattles before?
25: acedude -hi
25: aizen (mario) hi
25: mage hi
33: eli (dk,wario) hi
33: bebo ggs
33: noah hi
33: remix (toonlink) off day for us in doubles, but good stuff when we played wes and ron first round. soon youll start winning **** in singles
33: shippo-hi
33: lactose (peach)-hi
33: kirin (mario, link)-hi

overall really fun tournament, nice hosting wes, just next time dont have me play another ranked player round 1, it isnt as hype lol
Playing ranked/known to be really good players first/2nd round is fun. :3

enough for me posting here

Top Bottom