• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gauntlet Oct 3 Results *****es Ally Won Money And He's Happy!!!!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
BigM step it up and liek "Fawk ranked players, I eat that shiet for breakfast" Like I do.

I'm only scared of 3 people on our PR, if you are curious.

Zucco

Smash Master
BigM step it up and liek "Fawk ranked players, I eat that shiet for breakfast" Like I do.

I'm only scared of 3 people on our PR, if you are curious.
me right?! :) nah but seriously NJ needs to step it up!

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Shoutouts to all those I played/talked to at this epic *** tourney =)

1: ally- I have seen you around a lot, glad I finally got to formally introduce myself this time. Looking forward to meeting you in brackets sometime soon hopefully xD

2: adhd- Maybe we can make it a tradition, we'll MM every tournament we go to. It seems the more we play the closer I get haha. Seriously though you have to admit that hype we had was epic, though I am still jealous of your SNES hype vs Ally ;p

3: anti- **** I'm taking notes from your mad patient, smart DK. I gotta learn to sit back sometimes and wait for the openings like you do. Good **** on that 2 stock lmfao

4: malcolm- ***** me and Kirin in doubles, good **** at this and taking down NL, then having to play more diddy right after @_@

5: NL- If I would have beaten Dark.Pch it would have been the first time we would have ever met in brackets, its just not in the cards right now I guess. Someday though...

5: minty- **** this guy stepping it up even more. I love you Minty <333 Hold that spot for me bc I wanna do at least that well next tournament haha.

7: Dark pch- If you say I know how to play against Peach than I believe you, but I am always too aggressive against you. I feel like I have to play the smartest I have ever played to kill your Peach lol. Fun matches and goood **** getting 7th =)

7: orion- Good to see you again, we always get our random side conversations in. Maybe you can give me some of that MK again sometime soon.

9: Will- You're getting there, just gotta keep it consistent now and soon you'll get that hype every match (lmfao Anti)

9: jash- No lie, I got pretty scared when you said we might be playing in brackets, but you ended up playing someone else haha. I'm looking forward to that day though.

9: basic sausage- Leo! Leo! LEOOOOO! Whats up madu? Always fun seeing you at tournaments =)

9: pgn- Good games, just play me more and you won't fall for my DK mind gamez ;p Good games though, they were close matches.

13: rookie- Wish we could have gotten some DK vs Fox in, if there was anyone I would want Fox matchup practice against it would be you. Next tourney you're at, find me and lets do this for real.

13: pride- Definitely looking good bro, always fun to play your yoshi, I think of you as like... the original brawl Yoshi haha. Not sure if that's the truth but I just remember you from wayyyy back xD

13: wes- Amazzzzzzzing Gauntlet, I'm gonna come to every single one of these from now on based on how awesome this one was alone =)

17: john 12346- Hahaha we played round 1. Mad gay lucario, taught me about how your f-air can beat a lot of what I can dish out. Good games.

17: cloudfox- Good **** hahaha I saw your Pit win against MK uh-ohhhhhh. Fun matches we had, you were at a disadvantage bc I rock that matchup thanks to Kirin. If we played some more you would have started to figure me out. Mad smart Mario player right herrre.

17: hippiedude- Good **** hippie, see? No need to psych yourself out you are good at this game =)

17: kingz- Def gotta MM this kid. Talking mad doo doo. ****. lol We'll just see if you can really beat me after all those thrashings I gave you in friendlies xD

17: pd- Good **** entering singles LOL. Keep at it son, you know you can place higher, you got this!

25: zero- LMFAO Mad stoked that you showed up at the moment I was talking about you and Snakeee winning some connecticut tournament about a year ago rofl!! Def paid for your entry bc this dude is way too funny to just leave out of the tournament <3

25: big m - I'm still looking for that rematch, if its in brackets so be it. I'm ready for that MK.

25: cheese- Step it up son, and stick to IC's. LMFAO

25: ryan camping- Played you in some friendlies if I recall correctly, camp more, as your name implies. LMAO j/k but really, just don't approach with Samus ever and you will prob be a lot better off.

25: acedude- This dude's def got a pretty different type of falcon.... on lylat I swear you camped me sooooo hard- with FALCON! I've never seen that before, we still gotta finish our set haha. Guess we should just start a new one for next time.

25: aizen- Nice becoming reacquainted with you =) And yeah, I have that mad ill memory remembering you from alllll the way back then.

25: mage- Cool seeing you again, yet to play you in brackets as well. We gotta get friendlies in sometime.

33: eli- Didn't expect that you would actually show up to this seeing as you hate this game. Always cool to see ma boi Eli xD

33: lactose- You are much better than this, you will def place higher next tourney. Don't be too hard on yourself bro.

33: kirin- ***** please. I play you almost every day I can smash, and you **** me when you are on fire. Today, you just had a lot of bad luck, it happens to everyone but happens more often to low tier characters, as Wes had said. You just gotta mentally overcome the gay and you will be ****** as per usual next tourney =)

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to all those I played/talked to at this epic *** tourney =)

1: ally- I have seen you around a lot, glad I finally got to formally introduce myself this time. Looking forward to meeting you in brackets sometime soon hopefully xD

2: adhd- Maybe we can make it a tradition, we'll MM every tournament we go to. It seems the more we play the closer I get haha. Seriously though you have to admit that hype we had was epic, though I am still jealous of your SNES hype vs Ally ;p

3: anti- **** I'm taking notes from your mad patient, smart DK. I gotta learn to sit back sometimes and wait for the openings like you do. Good **** on that 2 stock lmfao

4: malcolm- ***** me and Kirin in doubles, good **** at this and taking down NL, then having to play more diddy right after @_@

5: NL- If I would have beaten Dark.Pch it would have been the first time we would have ever met in brackets, its just not in the cards right now I guess. Someday though...

5: minty- **** this guy stepping it up even more. I love you Minty <333 Hold that spot for me bc I wanna do at least that well next tournament haha.

7: Dark pch- If you say I know how to play against Peach than I believe you, but I am always too aggressive against you. I feel like I have to play the smartest I have ever played to kill your Peach lol. Fun matches and goood **** getting 7th =)

7: orion- Good to see you again, we always get our random side conversations in. Maybe you can give me some of that MK again sometime soon.

9: Will- You're getting there, just gotta keep it consistent now and soon you'll get that hype every match (lmfao Anti)

9: jash- No lie, I got pretty scared when you said we might be playing in brackets, but you ended up playing someone else haha. I'm looking forward to that day though.

9: basic sausage- Leo! Leo! LEOOOOO! Whats up madu? Always fun seeing you at tournaments =)

9: pgn- Good games, just play me more and you won't fall for my DK mind gamez ;p Good games though, they were close matches.

13: rookie- Wish we could have gotten some DK vs Fox in, if there was anyone I would want Fox matchup practice against it would be you. Next tourney you're at, find me and lets do this for real.

13: pride- Definitely looking good bro, always fun to play your yoshi, I think of you as like... the original brawl Yoshi haha. Not sure if that's the truth but I just remember you from wayyyy back xD

13: wes- Amazzzzzzzing Gauntlet, I'm gonna come to every single one of these from now on based on how awesome this one was alone =)

17: john 12346- Hahaha we played round 1. Mad gay lucario, taught me about how your f-air can beat a lot of what I can dish out. Good games.

17: cloudfox- Good **** hahaha I saw your Pit win against MK uh-ohhhhhh. Fun matches we had, you were at a disadvantage bc I rock that matchup thanks to Kirin. If we played some more you would have started to figure me out. Mad smart Mario player right herrre.

17: hippiedude- Good **** hippie, see? No need to psych yourself out you are good at this game =)

17: kingz- Def gotta MM this kid. Talking mad doo doo. ****. lol We'll just see if you can really beat me after all those thrashings I gave you in friendlies xD

17: pd- Good **** entering singles LOL. Keep at it son, you know you can place higher, you got this!

25: zero- LMFAO Mad stoked that you showed up at the moment I was talking about you and Snakeee winning some connecticut tournament about a year ago rofl!! Def paid for your entry bc this dude is way too funny to just leave out of the tournament <3

25: big m - I'm still looking for that rematch, if its in brackets so be it. I'm ready for that MK.

25: cheese- Step it up son, and stick to IC's. LMFAO

25: ryan camping- Played you in some friendlies if I recall correctly, camp more, as your name implies. LMAO j/k but really, just don't approach with Samus ever and you will prob be a lot better off.

25: acedude- This dude's def got a pretty different type of falcon.... on lylat I swear you camped me sooooo hard- with FALCON! I've never seen that before, we still gotta finish our set haha. Guess we should just start a new one for next time.

25: aizen- Nice becoming reacquainted with you =) And yeah, I have that mad ill memory remembering you from alllll the way back then.

25: mage- Cool seeing you again, yet to play you in brackets as well. We gotta get friendlies in sometime.

33: eli- Didn't expect that you would actually show up to this seeing as you hate this game. Always cool to see ma boi Eli xD

33: lactose- You are much better than this, you will def place higher next tourney. Don't be too hard on yourself bro.

33: kirin- ***** please. I play you almost every day I can smash, and you **** me when you are on fire. Today, you just had a lot of bad luck, it happens to everyone but happens more often to low tier characters, as Wes had said. You just gotta mentally overcome the gay and you will be ****** as per usual next tourney =)
k no problem,if i beat pgn i woulda played u, i wish lol. my mk will be prepared! imma just not play wifi before the tournament LOL :laugh::laugh:

are u going to Pgns btw?

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
@ Vanek: Get good again? Nah, I don't have the 10 minutes to spare.

@ Will: Yea I had nothing to do anyway that day. :p

@ Kingz: Ouch my feelings hurt. >_>

@ Kirin: I wanna team with you at a tournament sometime soon.

@ Jash: Cool seeing you again and teaming.

@ Wes: Always cool seeing you and cool tournament. LOL @ chipmunks.

@ Dark Peach: Good to see you and lets actually team sometime if you want.

@ Leo: Fun friendlies.

@ Anti: (see @ Leo)

@ Zro: Mad real life mindgames. DAYUM.

@ ADHD: Oooooh you're good at brawl, hooray for you.

@ PD: Cool seeing you... apparently you're taking this game a little serious for some reason.

@ Cloudfox: Fun friendlies.

@ Ninjalink aka Wolverine: Why do you know so much stuff about this dumb game?

@ Lactose: "I'm afraid that I'm gonna get mugged cuz I'm wearing bright colors" LOL @ you.

@ Pride: Good ****, you lost a lot of weight since I last saw you. Good stuff.

@ Malcolm: **** you're that really good Sheik main right?

@ PGN: Cool seeing you, whats up with the placing? Eh? Eh?

@ Minty: Minty > other marths.

@ Blackanese: Wow you suck at this game. MM me.

@ your face: :chuckle:

@....
@

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
5: NL (ROB/diddy/snake/Ics) I STILL NEED TO FRIENDLY YOU ****IT >_<

5: minty (marth) Making me walk more than a mile just for 9 dollars...xD

9: will (Dk) It was fun talking to you about shiz brah. We'll friendly/play one
day hopefully.

9: jash(toonlink) I want to play your Link horribad.

9: pgn (gnw) Still repping Island Panic. Do work sir.

13: rookie(fox) Great Fox/Wolf and really fun matches. I hope we can play again someday.

17: cloudfox (mario) We need to play again. ^^

17: hippiedude(mario/marth) OSHI- Hippie doing WORK. BEASTIALITY!

17: penta (gnw) Don't lose to Link players on wifi xD

17: pd- I'LL GET YOUR MARF NEXT TIME RAWRR

25: big m (mk) Fun doubles friendlies with Hippie and Viva =]

25: cheese (ics,mk) punching walls is not good for your hands.

25: acedude (CAPTION MUTHAFLUCKING FALCON) WE STILL NEED TO PLAY JERK

25: mage- Your Link is getting there. Stay safer and stop approaching. Cut down on risky moves too.

33: remix (toonlink) Fun friendlies and wifi match later lolz.

33: lactose (peach) MR. TUBMAN, SON OF HARRIET TUBMAN.

33: kirin (mario, link) I'll admit, you are definitely a better Link player than I am by far. I'm also aware that my Link makes many mistakes and has many problems. I still think we had a decent set. I'm just a little concerned about your rage though. In the beginning you told me you were going to rage on me. This told me that you were pissed and probably going aggro. This helped me adjust to you and keep you off. You also rage quit on me for no reason. I'm not trying to tell you off or anything like that, however, you need to stop being so mad. I understand that you lost to people that you definitely should not have lost to, however, being angry about it is not going to help you.

Viva- it was mad fun chilling with you, minty, and hippie xD. I hope you got your 5 dollars back...did you? =o

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
This tourney looked mad fun

At first i was like, Anti vs Ally? oh yes i been waiting forever for this! Anti probably gonna win. GO D3! *** chaingrabs for the win! Then i was like DK o_O?? Then i see ally get 2 stocked and i was like lololol wtf, then he ally cps castle siege and im like oh he defiantly gonna go D3 now for chaingrab on second part of the stage and he stays dk and puts up a mad good fight lol.

anyway i like this tourney cause

Ally for being ****
ADHD finally beat anti Good ****
Anti lolol legit *** DK now i wanna see ally vs bum in brackets

oh and to wes for being such a beast lol i heard he took off a game vs ally i didnt think that was possible with sonic lol (Someone tell me this true plz)

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
lol will im actually learning dk :)

o and anti hes dumb he never gives in to that stage bull**** d3s best stage nope stays dk i shouldent say dumb as much as confidence and pride i guess.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Thanks everyone for a lot of the weight comments.. =) Had fun. Good seeing everyone again.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
I should go to another one of these again, so that we could have a rematch, Wes!
@ Viridian:
Wes dances circles around me, and I move forward and trip into his F-smash.
Wes: LOL, Sonic ain't tripping in this game NUGGAH
Kimchi: LMFAO

Good stuff, Anti, for entering singles again. Minty getting 5th was niceeeeeeeeee.
Red-X: hi

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
ffff, forgot to come back later for shoutouts, haha. Which go to...everyone. EVERYBODY HERE. Omg <3 you all. Funny that one of the very best times I've had a tourney would be at the exact same venue as my very first, and almost a year to the date... :O

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Don't mean to be picky but the bracket wasn't finished correctly.

ADHD won the first set vs Ally so it should show ADHD winning the first set in the bracket then Ally winning the 2nd and the tournament. That is all.

Edit: Just saw the vids and ADHD won the first set 3-0 0_o

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Don't mean to be picky but the bracket wasn't finished correctly.

ADHD won the first set vs Ally so it should show ADHD winning the first set in the bracket then Ally winning the 2nd and the tournament. That is all.

Edit: Just saw the vids and ADHD won the first set 3-0 0_o

sorry that's all the footage that i got from my camcorder but you guys get the point and at least you get to see matches some tournaments don't even have matches recorded at all.

Top Bottom