• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren I: The Last Best Hope of NC Smash, May 22nd

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Cam every time i see you, you are high, and all you do is say Hai. But on the boards you talk **** about me when I'm having a conversation with someone else. You talk down to me every chance you get. That's called being a *****. If you dont like me, dont speak to me in real life, and then call me an idiot when the word "brawl" comes out my mouth. Your real shady. Its people like you, that keep melee numbers to like 13 or 15 in tourney.
the reason anyone would ever talk down to you, keith, is because you troll constantly online and you also talk up brawl all the time and half the time you're talking down to melee at the same time.

i know it's a horrible idea to get in the middle of this but i'm doing it anyway. :) weeee!

null55

Smash Master
lol ok. so the logic here is, just cause you say ******** things on the boards (where everyone is a douche anyway), when i see you IRL, i'm supposed to immediately segway into "**** YOU *** AND **** BRAWL", when you haven't done anything except present an inviting and friendly energy to me.

haha.... so what are the standards for not being a *****? being a complete *** asap? that makes great sense.

and the other parts are completely exaggerated.

and wtf @ that ultimatum? lol i don't hate you at all. in fact your a real chill dude irl. i looked forward to coming to NCSU and chillin with yall. but you can't just come around here halfway taking pride in your trolling and lovin it and then taking offense to the tiniest ****. you prob just followed stingerz' stupid *** lead.... he didn't even realize i expected that you were trolling.

it's w/e lol. please continue to get butthurt on the f'ing internet though. it'll do you some good, i swear.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Worst part is no one can MM over it and we'll keep having Brawl and Melee tournaments run together to fuel this nonsense.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Twitch, im not sure how you missed the many post i said about not trolling anymore. But... i'm not trolling anymore. Talking up brawl is a reason for people to talk down to me? really? like did you really say that?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What will solve this quarrel is a good Link V Falco in melee. Keith v Me, respectively.

If he wins, I start playing Brawl. If he loses, he plays Melee.

Fair? Fair.

Heaven or hell? LET'S ROCK!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
the reason anyone would ever talk down to you, keith, is because you troll constantly online and you also talk up brawl all the time and half the time you're talking down to melee at the same time.

i know it's a horrible idea to get in the middle of this but i'm doing it anyway. :) weeee!
what did i twist up? and this isnt your first time saying it.

edit: zio ill do it. but i dont play link, can i use falco?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
please don't be surprised when they announce that I won
"i deserve this shit i deserve this shit i deserve this shit"

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
especially since i wasnt the person to say the B word. Cam said it first.

the B word is not *****. it's just i dont want to talk up that other word.

null55

Smash Master
alright so you're not butthurt anymore Keith?

we're cool?

^this is not a troll.

lord karn

Smash Master
TEACH ME TO DOUBLE SHINE KARN PLEASE

I suck at it terribly. =(
You gotta learn the timing with hitlag and without.

So falco's jump comes out on frame 4 (I think). It should look something like:

1. Input jump
2.Wait
3. Wait
4. First frame in air/input shine.
5. Back on ground (because shine falls)
6. Input Jump.
7. Wait.
8. Wait.
9. Shine.

So you need to shine and then jump as fast as possible, then wait four frames and shine again.

Theoretically you can wait as long as you want to jump out of the shine but then it wouldn't be any good. So it's a really fast movement of shine to jump, then a very short wait then you do it again.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
True, Twitch.

I will forever the NC's original, best troll.

You people just don't get this ****, do you?

*sigh*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You gotta learn the timing with hitlag and without.

So falco's jump comes out on frame 4 (I think). It should look something like:

1. Input jump
2.Wait
3. Wait
4. First frame in air/input shine.
5. Back on ground (because shine falls)
6. Input Jump.
7. Wait.
8. Wait.
9. Shine.

So you need to shine and then jump as fast as possible, then wait four frames and shine again.

Theoretically you can wait as long as you want to jump out of the shine but then it wouldn't be any good. So it's a really fast movement of shine to jump, then a very short wait then you do it again.
Teach me how to do it fast enough! =p

Edit: Stongers is my favorite NC troll(screw you Cam <3).

Top Bottom