• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren I: The Last Best Hope of NC Smash, May 22nd

THO

Smash Apprentice
****ing DJ and his relish, ****.
Theo, I don't know about selling them yet, I haven't really figured out how much it would cost me, ya know.
People like hot dogs, but I just don't have the creative and expressive opportunity that molding and grilling raw, ground cow flesh offers, ya know.
Plus, hamburgers are ****ing good.
But, lots of people should come to this. We gonna have lots of couches, like a whole other set than when bill lived there, cuz I got mad couches and ****. Also, the house doesn't smell like vom and *** any more. Its so legit.
Plus there are pirate flags and maps and **** everywhere, ya know.
Its gonna be fun.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
****ing DJ and his relish, ****.
Theo, I don't know about selling them yet, I haven't really figured out how much it would cost me, ya know.
People like hot dogs, but I just don't have the creative and expressive opportunity that molding and grilling raw, ground cow flesh offers, ya know.
Plus, hamburgers are ****ing good.
But, lots of people should come to this. We gonna have lots of couches, like a whole other set than when bill lived there, cuz I got mad couches and ****. Also, the house doesn't smell like vom and *** any more. Its so legit.
Plus there are pirate flags and maps and **** everywhere, ya know.
Its gonna be fun.
Lmao I love David.

null55

Smash Master
lmaooooooooooo david i adore all of your posts.

also: hotdogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hamburgers.

EDIT:

also: me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *****es.

EDIT again:

also amanda is pretty hotttt

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
lmaooooooooooo david i adore all of your posts.

also: hotdogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hamburgers.

EDIT:

also: me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *****es.

EDIT again:

also amanda is pretty hotttt
so according to u

cam > amanda

also who is amanda?

edit: first i thought that said armada i was like o_O at pp's post

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Which Chad?

The Ganon one hasn't played Melee in months, and the other is somewhat unknown and has yet to prove himself(though he does ****).

lord karn

Smash Master
pikachad isn't unknown o_0

I've known about him forever. perhaps unproven at the top playing level, but not unknown overall

Best in south is PP/Hbox/maybe shiz, then Colbol/Chaddddd/lozr/etc

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I said somewhat unknown. People underestimate him still imo. And I already said he needed to prove himself more at top level I think lol, but if not then yeah I agree.

I don't think I'm best in the south. If we go south vs south only, then I have a shot, but both Shiz and Hbox probably **** OOR/OOC harder than I do.

lord karn

Smash Master
I think shiz probably has a better fox/falco matchup than you but I think that you have a better everything else

hbox is probably still better than you vs. oor. but maybe you just need to prove yourself (since herb3)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm not sure. If everyone stays long enough then some/all of us will go to Disney on June 7th and then I dunno if we'll go back that day or not.

lord karn

Smash Master
that sounds like a lot of fun

how much does disneyworld cost? Have to make sure it is feasible for me to go. . .

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
no one has discussed how ridiculously expensive disney world is

last time my family went, me and my bro didnt go in the park cuz we didnt want to have my family spend the money.

...and that doesnt include food or drink

Top Bottom