• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren I: The Last Best Hope of NC Smash, May 22nd

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
Shut up Stongers.

This looks ****. I might get confirmation-canceled but if not I'll be here.

I honestly just want to witness these games all running in one day(I also worry about friendlies).
nah, this is on the weekend of my all-day confirmation retreat. you know, that one you had to stay overnight for? :) you don't have to come though. i can just take solace in the fact you're out having fun while i'm getting closer to god...i think puberty's hitting me pretty weird right now. i'm not sure if i'm happy, angry, or sad.

If you behave.
ur funny.

null55

Smash Master
nah, this is on the weekend of my all-day confirmation retreat. you know, that one you had to stay overnight for? :) you don't have to come though. i can just take solace in the fact you're out having fun while i'm getting closer to god...i think puberty's hitting me pretty weird right now. i'm not sure if i'm happy, angry, or sad.

ur funny.
thanks for the sig *****

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wow this name is terrible, it should be:
Bebifest1: Bebi is the best * slow fade to black*

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
YAY.

I'm getting +rep everyday.

Soon I'll be at positive numbers.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
twitch i dont know ur personality bro, we havent hung out in real life lol. if ur anything like pp, then u represent hope

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well i probably can't make it to this AND asheboro. so i'll just try to do my best to come to whichever one has more people, i guess.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Lol

$11 Aerobeds at WALLY WORLD! Get 'em while they last. Found in the camping section.

Top Bottom