• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gathering of the Brethren I: The Last Best Hope of NC Smash, May 22nd

null55

Smash Master
no one has discussed how ridiculously expensive disney world is

last time my family went, me and my bro didnt go in the park cuz we didnt want to have my family spend the money.

...and that doesnt include food or drink
one time i needed water.

bought a water bottle.

$16.

i was like: :lick:

DJRome

Smash Hero
he just doesn't want to be "flashy" just bc and throw his game off. cause that gets u in trouble sometimes

DJRome

Smash Hero
i know, but u want to learn it for utility, not flash. or rather to use it well, not just bc. at least i think

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
pp why do people call you a "defensive" falco? i dont really see you that defensive when you play.

DJRome

Smash Hero
he's more of a counter attack falco. mostly cause he thinks about his approaches unlike shiz

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
pp why do people call you a "defensive" falco? i dont really see you that defensive when you play.
I'm not from FL so I don't use overaggression to overwhelm my opponents. I'm more of an opportunist that likes to read people.

Also I didn't make Happy Feet 3.

Also my tech skill isn't good enough to play like I'm from Florida so I have to be a little more patient. =p

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
well good ish, ur the best because of it. from what i hear.

whos good in FL besides rockrock and shiz?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LOL who in the world told you I'm the best? Hardly.

FL has amazing players!

Col Bol- Extremely technical and creative fox. Amazing spacies game and can beat Chops, Hbox all the time(even now) and puts up a great fight against Shiz. Awesome guy too. =)

Hbox- I just assume you missed him lol.

Uberice- Very unknown but talented ICs player. ****.

Linguini- Very innovative Ganon. Elevated the Ganon vs Falco matchup hugely from his extensive vs Chops experience.

Shiz brothers- Keepspeedn is a sheik main that went even with shiz using his sheik and Fox. Smashmac is a doc main that ***** as well. They might be getting back into smash a little.

Raistlin- Puff main. Kinda gay, like a cross between Hbox and Soft lol. He placed 9th at Genesis!

Uuaa- Rising technical Fox main. Hbox's teams partner in FL and has a good spacies game.

QDVS- Marth main who is pretty chill. He doesn't take the game as seriously as he could, but he's pretty legit.

XIF- He's in FL a lot. Very aggro Peach. Came up with a cool turnip edgeguard on Marth.

Esam and Phanna- Good Samuses.

I know there are more but I can't remember atm.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol uberice is the ****. <3 that dude

and **** linguini. he makes the sheik matchup look easy

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
everyone keeps telling me that the oos people you beat arent good. so besides shiz, everyone else are scrubs. Am i learning melee logic yet?

esam plays melee wtf?

null55

Smash Master
....lol??

OHHH now i see why you quit Brawl, PP. it's like 500% trolls. including the gameplay.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yea cams a ***** offline, but he tries real hard to talk **** online.

^ this is not a troll.

and if you can read, Dj made a joke about it on this page. i was referring to his joke, because it wasn't the first time i'd heard it. Get better at your game scrub, I have never heard of you placing top 5. Dont you play fox? he's like the best in the game.

^ This is not a troll.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
LOL

Tripping was the biggest troll of them all next to not having Geno/Mega Man.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i just remember the utter silence from cam and mike when the kids were busy rapin 'em with jiggs and ganon in dubz

utter.
silence.

not even a half-hearted "witty" retort to all the **** they were receiving. they just sat there and took it like good little boys.

especially when we like 4 stocked them on the stage we had just "lost" on the game before. looooool priceless

null55

Smash Master
yea cams a ***** offline, but he tries real hard to talk **** online.

^ this is not a troll.

and if you can read, Dj made a joke about it on this page. i was referring to his joke, because it wasn't the first time i'd heard it. Get better at your game scrub, I have never heard of you placing top 5. Dont you play fox? he's like the best in the game.

^ This is not a troll.
yes it is.

how much time have you spent with me offline?

lol all i know is on SWF you just open ur hands up and let the crap spew out on the keyboard.

EDIT: Bebi.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well there's no use talking about all the ****** i give in brawl.

...well besides pp, but he's way smarter then us brawl kids so its alright

but dont be so quick to forget when i carried you through dubs in asheboro, dj lol

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Cam every time i see you, you are high, and all you do is say Hai. But on the boards you talk **** about me when I'm having a conversation with someone else. You talk down to me every chance you get. That's called being a *****. If you dont like me, dont speak to me in real life, and then call me an idiot when the word "brawl" comes out my mouth. Your real shady. Its people like you, that keep melee numbers to like 13 or 15 in tourney.

Top Bottom