• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Gardevoir~ Most Awesome Shield-Caster Ever. Or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
What if Gardevoir would be Mewtwos clone? And when you change Mewtwos clothes/colour it changes into Gardevoir.
Same could be with Fox - Falco, Marth - Roy, Mario - Dr. Mario, Pikachu - Pichu and Samus - Zero Suit Samus.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
What if Gardevoir would be Mewtwos clone? And when you change Mewtwos clothes/colour it changes into Gardevoir.
Same could be with Fox - Falco, Marth - Roy, Mario - Dr. Mario, Pikachu - Pichu and Samus - Zero Suit Samus.
No way! Gardevoir is NOT a Mewtwo clone at all.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
XD

Anyways my interest with the pokemon of this topic which it is speaking of, is because I was watching a pokemon ep (about 3th generation pokemon, Howhen?) And I saw a episode about this pokemon and the 3 forms were a family.

Fawriel

Smash Master
What sort of attacks did she use in the episode and what did she act like in general, if you care to describe?

Hmm, I can see how even Gardevoir would lose her politeness when encountering such an enemy...

Enigma14

Smash Champion
What sort of attacks did she use in the episode and what did she act like in general, if you care to describe?

Hmm, I can see how even Gardevoir would lose her politeness when encountering such an enemy...
I don't remember much but there was dancing, physic powers and some kicks against team rocket

Brawlman

Smash Ace
There have been 2 episodes that star Gardevoir. (That rhymed!)

1: When Max has to find a Ralts' family.

2: When a theif named Hunter J kidnapped a Gardevoir.

NOW you reply. :chuckle:
Lol, yeah i had to go somewhere for saturday and most of today...

Anyway, gardevoir didn't do much in the pokemon hunter j episode, she was captured and then using a psychic link between her and her trainer they found her. Later when the plane was crashing she teleported them all out and saved them from dying....

I didn't see the one with max and ralts though, i haven't seen alot of those episodes.

Brawlman

Smash Ace
All that happened was

-Max found an injured Ralts.
-He took the Ralts to the Pokecenter
-The Ralts became his friend.
-Team R captured Ralts
-Gardevoir and Kirlia show up and kick TR's a**

Sinn

Smash Lord
I have a life too. I just ignore it~

Well actually, considering where I was all day yesterday, nope...I don't ignore it. Heh ^-^;

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I couldn't see her getting in if Mewtwo did but i think she would be a great choice otherwise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom