• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Gardevoir~ Most Awesome Shield-Caster Ever. Or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
oh comon, thats not even fair. just said i wouldnt post here anymore, as in i wouldnt gloat anymore and all that crap. why did you aim a post at me? you just forced me to break my promise. and insulted me at the same time. please, am i really the immature person here? if i said i would leave you alone, why couldnt you do the same with me?
just said i wouldnt post *here* anymore
Unless by here, you mean never again, then no I couldn't just "leave you alone". People who are doing what you did are annoying, just not doing it in this one thread doesn't mean you won't go to the next and do the same there. In my post, I was not talking about only this thread, if you read carefully you could see I was talking about all character hoping threads in general. Going there and rubbing it in others faces that their wanted character is not in SSBB is to you, apparently mature, and I was stating that it obviously wasn't.

Even not just in character hopping threads, on other websites or even in real life rubbing someones disappointments in their face is immature. However If you were to apologize, and not do it again, then yes, perhaps I would just leave you alone. And no, I'm not trying to be your mother, I would just like to see this place's users a little less childish in their posts.

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
Aaanyway.

I don't know what to do here any more. I guess I can go hang out at the Midna thread, at least until she gets deconfirmed too.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
besides the fact that you just fabricated BS with no evidence at all, whatever i do shouldn't be your concern.
and you dont think i'd auctually consider appoligizing when most of the supporters of this character sided against my character, for practically no reason, do you?
anyway, come to think about it, your not really a threat to me, so i guess there really isnt much of a point posting in here anymore
anyway, thanks for the post^

Fawriel

Smash Master
the same could be said about yours
not that you auctually proved anything in that post
Which is probably due to the fact that I fail to take you seriously anymore.
I think you should really calm down and go do something productive.

I guess I could be thankful to you for providing some food for this thread, but that's not really the kind of posts I want it to end with. *scratches head*
Too bad I was unable to contain my will to have the last word. Ah well.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
besides the fact that you just fabricated BS with no evidence at all,
I hope this is a joke, considering your immature posts are all over the last few pages of this thread.

and you dont think i'd auctually consider appoligizing when most of the supporters of this character sided against my character, for practically no reason, do you?
And you don't think people would actually support your character just after you rubbed that their character got de-confirmed in their face, do you?

anyway, come to think about it, your not really a threat to me
A threat to you? What does this even mean? I certainly can't be a physical threat to you, so if your reffering that I'm not a threat to your ego here at Smash Boards, then I bring to your attention that I didn't even need to be a threat, you hurt your ego enough yourself here, so according to you, you are your own threat.

so i guess there really isnt much of a point posting in here anymore
Okay, but I guarantee you next time you post things like this again, your going to get another group of people that are not approving what your doing, and calling it childish, have fun with that.

:034:

Smash Hero
Just ignore him. He's spamming up the thread because he's feeling butthurt.

Actually, the more I thought about it (and the more I listened to the Reel Big Fish to raise overall optimism), Gardevoir's Pokéball is kind of cool. After all, Gardevoir protects the trainer from harm, so creating a barrier around the thrower actually makes a lot of sense. Still, I'd prefer playable, but it's better to just give up on it and reconcile with our beloved Smash. Just look at the good thing about it.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Actually, the more I thought about it (and the more I listened to the Reel Big Fish to raise overall optimism), Gardevoir's Pokéball is kind of cool. After all, Gardevoir protects the trainer from harm, so creating a barrier around the thrower actually makes a lot of sense. Still, I'd prefer playable, but it's better to just give up on it and reconcile with our beloved Smash. Just look at the good thing about it.
Hehe, yeah. It is actually pretty cool. :p
I hope Sakurai shows her on the Dojo soon so I actually know that it's cool, that's actually one of the things that disappointed me the most about this. *snaps finger*

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
I think that Gardevoir was added to Brawl because of this thread. Sonic, Diddy, Yoshis Up-B recovery thing and many other things were added to Brawl because of Smash Boards.

That means Rayman is gonna be in Brawl too!!! Wooooo!!!

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
I'm grasping at straws, lol, but It'd be major awesome if that article *was* wrong and they meant like, Kirlia or Gallade or something. :p

Fawriel

Smash Master
I'm grasping at straws, lol, but It'd be major awesome if that article *was* wrong and they meant like, Kirlia or Gallade or something. :p
Haha, they did mess up the name of the airship Halberd and called it a starship or something.
But, really, what other Pokemon that looks anything like Gardevoir would produce a shield? :p

NukeA6

Smash Master
I actually thought Gardevoir would make an appearance. I guess Mewtwo, Lucario, and Jigglypuff are the only Pokemon characters left with any chance.

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
Well that "Gardevoir" is so small. Hard to tell what it really is. It could be a Gardevoir...maybe not. :p

/denial

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
I really hope that that's just a tall white pole that is in a pokeball for some reason
Lol, that IS what it looks like. I really can't tell what it's supposed to look like, but if they say it's a Gardevoir...

Maybe they are wrong. :p

Mr. Ocax

Smash Journeyman
I really hope that that's just a tall white pole that is in a pokeball for some reason
That's actually Gardevoir PLAYABLE in the demo! Someone punched in the super secret code there and unlocked her! She's just using her B move! The pokeball pokemon that the article writers thought was Gardevoir was actually Omanyte.

Fawriel

Smash Master
i say old bean

That's actually Gardevoir PLAYABLE in the demo! Someone punched in the super secret code there and unlocked her! She's just using her B move! The pokeball pokemon that the article writers thought was Gardevoir was actually Omanyte.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
So Gardevoir is out? I guess that leaves Mewoth and Lucario, unless they pull a Melee and whip out some useless baby form Pokemon from the 4th gen...

But lets be optimistic. She's now invincible and protects us from harm! Tis a good thing.

Brawlman

Smash Ace
So Gardevoir is out? I guess that leaves Mewoth and Lucario, unless they pull a Melee and whip out some useless baby form Pokemon from the 4th gen...

But lets be optimistic. She's now invincible and protects us from harm! Tis a good thing.
Actualy, she only protects you from projectiles....And ONLY if you're in her bubble.

Brawlman

Smash Ace
You're tellin me! She's basicly a temporary, yet gaurenteed, Franklin Badge.

The only way I'll be happy about this, is if they give Gardevoir a better 3-D model than the one in the recent 3-D Pokemon games....Like they did with Deoxys.

Neko Godot

Smash Cadet
Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit

I guess now I have to hope for Lopunny now. And heaven forbid Lucario gets in, or I'll throw a fit.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I wasn't spamming. I was expressing my feelings towards that particular poster in a way words could not possibly live up to.

You, on the other hand!

Your sig will appear in my nightmares tonight. @_@

EDIT: @Megadio: I could not agree more. Where do I sign up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom