• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Gardevoir~ Most Awesome Shield-Caster Ever. Or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawlman

Smash Ace
I wasn't spamming. I was expressing my feelings towards that particular poster in a way words could not possibly live up to.

You, on the other hand!

Your sig will appear in my nightmares tonight. @_@

EDIT: @Megadio: I could not agree more. Where do I sign up?
I don't know if my sig is mourning, or mocking. XD

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
when people get stupid presents, they don't get this much sympathy. in fact, expecting a good present is being greedy
and i don't have to leave if i don't want to. you guys forced me to break my promise, so well thats just your bad luck
and by the way, i really cant be bothered with this because the truth is, you guys are all pretty insignificant. you really havn't proven anything to me besides that you're greedy. now, if you leave me alone, i leave you alone.
Stupid presents tells you that the person who gave it to you wasn't really thinking about you, you know how it's the thought that counts? Well in this case it'd be the lack of thought that counts. Certainly, one can put thought into it and be wrong, not all bad presents are equal, but every parent knows that kids do not like underwear and socks, so they weren't really thinking of you.

Furthermore, in this case, we do have a right to expect good characters, because we are the consumers and the money we spend on their games and consoles pay their salaries. If we are unsatisfied with the character choices, we are perfectly justified in not buying the game, that's capitalism for you.

Anyways, it's not like if Dragonite doesn't make it we'll rub it in your face because you supported him, it's just impolite to do things that and makes people dislike you.

Brawlman

Smash Ace
You missed

Haters (Both the senceable and the non)
Fawriel's outburst
And weird pics that Fawriel posted

And as for Lopunny...I have NO idea why we're talking about it. XD

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
One, loyal (and in denial) fan back to post on his favorite thread.

Anyways, there was a lot to catch up to. I enjoyed most of it and I really didn't like that oNi was so persistent and so....rude.

Nonetheless, Gardevoir's deconfirmation was a horrifying moment but a moment either way.

But think about this:
The day Gardevoir is deconfirmed, he confirms that the game is going to be released in another few months. It may just be that I'm in denial but I'm very sure he changed the date because he knew Gardevoir fans were disappointed and he wanted to make up for it by adding her. He knew it would take two months for it and that's what made him change the date. That HAS to be it.... IT HAS TO!!

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Wait, Wait, Wait.

Grand Finale?

What do you mean Grand Finale? :O

Nevermind. (Saw Post)

When will this be?

Brawlman

Smash Ace
Me and Fawriel decided since that because that Gardevoir was deconfirmed, that this thread should eventualy die. BUT, Fawriel, being the person he is, decided to have me do a grand finale before shoving this thread into the dephs of the Character Suggestion board.

But Fawriel has to be here for it to work. XP

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Me and Fawriel decided since that because that Gardevoir was deconfirmed, that this thread should eventualy die. BUT, Fawriel, being the person he is, decided to have me do a grand finale before shoving this thread into the dephs of the Character Suggestion board.

But Fawriel has to be here for it to work. XP
And what exactly are you intending to do with this "Grand Finale?"

It's got me worrisome. :/

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
It's not bad. It's just a little planning and some Sprite work by me. ;)
Sounds good enough for me. I just hope I'm here for it. I would like to be one of the last posters, after all.

BTW, if you guys would like, we could use my thread to talk about other character possibilities, etc.

Only if you'd like though. Not pushing it.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I'm not too good with the time zones either.

That's why I asked.

Nonetheless I will be waiting.

Let's get back on some topic before this thread gets closed before the big finale.

What are your thoughts on Gardevoir's appearance? Think she should be upgraded to a stronger attack?

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
That would make more sense than what it is.

I was thinking something like a big pulse of Confusion that would switch the player's controls around would be a lot better. It seems a little overdone but at least it would be original and better than what it is.

Brawlman

Smash Ace
well, you'll see more of those at the Grand Finale.

Anyway, back on topic.

IF Gardevoir was playable, do you think she would've had a specialized winning theme like Meta?

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
well, you'll see more of those at the Grand Finale.

Anyway, back on topic.

IF Gardevoir was playable, do you think she would've had a specialized winning theme like Meta?
I'm not too sure of that.
There aren't too many Pokemon songs that are recognizable enough to change around by character.
But hey, if Metaknight were to get one, why couldn't Gardevoir?

Black/Light

Smash Master
Wow! That thing was Gard hah? I thought it was just a AT. . .

Oh well, an other slap in the face for the "these are the only pokemon that stand w/e chance" made up rule I guess. Makes things more random and interesting to see the fan rules turned on their heads.

Oh, and I find this whole thing that went down with Oni oddly funny. If I remembered correctly he wanted either Dragonite or Char to get in (more so Dragonite) so either way he got his wish.

Lucario will strive to uphold the wishes and dreams of Gardevor fans, Deoxys fans, yea, even wayward Blaziken fans tragically lost to Torchic's betrayal.
. . .Wth is kaid talking about lol?

Ice man

Smash Journeyman
there's still hope for lucario unless sakurai does antother character like PT.

Conker1

Smash Ace
Or hopefully no more Pokemon. A series doesn't need more than 4 characters. Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo and PT are enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom