• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Gardevoir~ Most Awesome Shield-Caster Ever. Or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Porygon-Z hasn't been deconfirmed to my knowledge yet...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
.............And this relates to the matter at hand...How?
Well, Porygon-Z is the best new pokemon rep...and people were speaking of...Lucario of all things for some reason

Fawriel

Smash Master

Tell ya what, Porygon Z for Brawl.
Snowball's chance in hell, but why the **** not.

The really sad thing about this sitution is that I swore to myself not to be depressed when she's deconfirmed and that I've gotta leave very soon and have no time to really get it out of my system. Mrr.

Shuma

Smash Hero
And then Sakurai looked upon Psycho's posts. And he though.

"Porygon Z? he looks cute and interesing, you know what James? we made Lucario a PC, but **** that, we're nintendo, make him a Pokeball, Porygon Z for god tier"

Stado

Smash Apprentice
I really had hopes of seeing Gardevoir in Brawl as a playable character, 'though I guess such sentiments have been dashed asunder. To me, she makes/made more sense than Lucario as a supplemental Pokemon character. Lucario is still the next best thing, however.

... And I was thinking of side-maining her, too. *cries*

Mr. Ocax

Smash Journeyman
Im actually starting to think that Pokemon fans are more deluded than Fire Emblem fans... You people actually thought Gardevoir, Munchlax, and FREAKING PORYGON Z had a freakin chance?!!!!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Im actually starting to think that Pokemon fans are more deluded than Fire Emblem fans... You people actually thought Gardevoir, Munchlax, and FREAKING PORYGON Z had a freakin chance?!!!!!
Porygon-Z has more than a chance

Shuma

Smash Hero
Mr. Ocax is delusional, he can't see the awesomeness of Porygon Z, **** Ridley, Porygon Z for Brawl.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Haha Silly Ocax, he thinks he knows everything, but you'll see Feb 10th, Porygon Z for God tier.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Nevermind that Munchlax is about as famous in Japan as Lucario and that I gave pretty valid reasons for Gardevoir. And the fact that she was one of the few Pokeballs available in the frikkin DEMO, before LUCAS, has to speak for something. Get it into your head that there are people with different tastes than you.

If you are to believe these forums, Lucario is the ONLY decent Pokemon that was ever an option. I'm beginning to see where some people's hatred is coming from.

kaid

Smash Master
Nevermind that Munchlax is about as famous in Japan as Lucario and that I gave pretty valid reasons for Gardevoir. And the fact that she was one of the few Pokeballs available in the frikkin DEMO, before LUCAS, has to speak for something. Get it into your head that there are people with different tastes than you.

If you are to believe these forums, Lucario is the ONLY decent Pokemon that was ever an option. I'm beginning to see where some people's hatred is coming from.
Don't let the Pokehaters get you down.

Mr. Ocax

Smash Journeyman

Lucas isn't a pokemon. She was shown as a pokeball pokemon, big deal. There were a lot of pokemon available. And if she is important enough to be a pokeball pokemon does not even remotely mean she is close to being character worthy. You'll all know how wrong you are when the only new newcomer is Meowth and Mewtwo gets a moveset revamp.

Shuma

Smash Hero
No Xianfeng, you're insane, can't you see Porygon Z is god tier material? are you blind!? you must see the truth!.

Mr. Ocax

Smash Journeyman
When it finally evolved from the Kirlia it became into Gardevoir and I first saw the grace and beauty of this new form of hers, I was out of my mind. It was possibly the best moment I ever had when playing a game.

Ever since then, I never lost an opportunity to have her in my team, and even though I rarely play Pokemon, I still share a certain bond with this creature.

Not to mention she's darn pretty.
Ummm with this bit of text, you make your entire argument void. You want Gardevoir in because you want to unspeakable things to her. People who are attracted to a Gardevoir should not be allowed to have an opinion on the matter because their judgment is clouded because they aren't thinking with their head.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Lucas isn't a pokemon. She was shown as a pokeball pokemon, big deal. There were a lot of pokemon available. And if she is important enough to be a pokeball pokemon does not even remotely mean she is close to being character worthy. You'll all know how wrong you are when the only new newcomer is Meowth and Mewtwo gets a moveset revamp.
My god, I got too little sleep. No idea how the "Lucas" got in there.

Oh, yeah. I think I recall hearing that Lucas wasn't playable in the demo. Although he might be a starter?
So it's obvious that there was only a very limited amount of content in the game. Obviously not all the Pokeballs, either. Probably only a handful. Yet Gardy was there.

But either way, how about you cease existing for a while or something and leave my fellows alone here, will ya.

Well, I'm off to university to spend some time in a room with more intelligent people than this guy.

EDIT: [nuked due to being unnecessarily passionate for a reply to such a lousy post]

Fawriel

Smash Master
*ahem*

I got too little sleep last night. Makes me irritable. Sorry about that.

Anyway. Since this thread will obviously die soon, I guess I'll at least try to keep in touch with some of my fellow supporters.
Brawlman, MysticKenji, HipsterKid, LightLink... am I missing anyone?

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Too bad for you. I honestly thought Gardevoir was the only 3rd gen Poke with a chance. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom