• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Gardevoir~ Most Awesome Shield-Caster Ever. Or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightLink17

Smash Apprentice
Oh crap, I need to learn how to use a GC control with my feet, two mains at the same time. x_x
Sometimes my friends and I would play one handed. Learn to do that, and you could play with one controller in each hand. :p

I would like to again state my loyalty to this cause. >:|
If both Gardevoir and Ashley is in, then I'm more than satisfied. I'll throw a feast(I'm the only guest... XD), in the honor of Sakurai.^^

I'll be a sad panda if neither makes it, but I will still enjoy the game. If those two are in...

Oh crap, I need to learn how to use a GC control with my feet, two mains at the same time. x_x
omg yes! If ashley and gardevoir are in brawl but so is lucario i might not even care!

What if the reason peach and bowser were dancing was because gardevoir was forcing them to? As a playable character not as a pokeball mind you

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
No. I think that was a new attack for Peach. She looked like she was doing one of her emotions from Super Princess Peach....Joy I believe.
Well, from what I've seen, all special attacks besides the turnip have been shown. Think it could be the new Down-B?

Fawriel

Smash Master
With clever use of both hands and feet as well as a long board of wood and strong glue, one could effectively play three characters at a time!

Well, from what I've seen, all special attacks besides the turnip have been shown. Think it could be the new Down-B?
It wasn't? I faintly recall seeing it in a video, which made me assume that the neutral b, which we only saw in a screenshot, was changed... you know, to give some hope to the Toad supporters.

But another theory that I find far more likely now, is that the victory poses at the end of the battle will now be displayed right on the stage. And maybe, when two characters who are somehow related to one another team up, they pose together. That would be another explanation for why Bowser is dancing as well.

But... the Gardevoir theory is just far-fetched, really. ^^;

Brawlman

Smash Ace
But another theory that I find far more likely now, is that the victory poses at the end of the battle will now be displayed right on the stage. And maybe, when two characters who are somehow related to one another team up, they pose together. That would be another explanation for why Bowser is dancing as well.
That's what I was thinking as well. I thought about that when I saw the Ice Climbers update.

I thought that was a new taunt...?
How can you get rid of the "SWWWEET!"?

But BACK ON TOPIC PEOPLE!!! :psycho:

NessOwnsYou

Smash Cadet
You guys got nailed hard in the heart but now it makes room for other characters.......... expect Little Mac who got deconfirmed too.

You lost Gardevoir and I lost Little Mac.

Conker1

Smash Ace
Yay deconfirmed! Only one lame Pokemon suggestion left to get deconfirmed. Come on Pokeball:Lucario.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Well that was deconfirmed today as well. Only if you've payed attention to the videos being posted about brawl. It also said there was going to be three taunts.

Anyways, even though Gardevoir has been deconfirmed as well, it does mean more space for others. I know I'm going to be excited when I get Gardevoir in a Pokeball! Who's with me on that?

And entrances are back! Yay! :D

Brawlman

Smash Ace
Y'know, usually I'm an optimistic fellow....But Gardevoir's deconfirmation just turned me upsidown.
I thought Gardevoir truely had a chance....I thought she WAS gonna be in Brawl....I thought I could rub it in all the haters faces....Why Sakurai....Why?

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Y'know, usually I'm an optimistic fellow....But Gardevoir's deconfirmation just turned me upsidown.
I thought Gardevoir truely had a chance....I thought she WAS gonna be in Brawl....I thought I could rub it in all the haters faces....Why Sakurai....Why?
Don't worry.

You'll love Sakurai when he announces that a Brawl demo can be played via Wii Shop Channel Download.

(I can hope, can't I?) :/

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Still rather have Gardevoir....I'd do anything legal/non-humiliating to get Gardevoir in Brawl at this point...
All I have to say is At Least she's there. :p
She HAS to have a trophy/sticker that you can take all the little pictures of you want! Maybe in the next Smash Bros., she'll be unveiled character number One.

A little more optimism will help.
Today has not been a good day so all the optimism we got will help.
Besides, what if the guy who put up the Gardevoir-deconfirmation blog got the name wrong and actually meant Kirlia! (Doubt it, optimism) :]]

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Because you deluded yourself, Gardevoir never had a chance.
It's true, I don't see how they thought that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ment anything. If it did that would also mean that Gengar, Ekans, Caterpie, Kecleon, Kangaskhan, Xatu, Alakazan, Whiscash etc. etc. all had a good chance too.

Brawlman

Smash Ace
It's true, I don't see how they thought that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ment anything. If it did that would also mean that Gengar, Ekans, Caterpie, Kecleon, Kangaskhan, Xatu, Alakazan, Whiscash etc. etc. all had a good chance too.
Yes, because the ONLY reason she shoud've gotten in was because she had an important role in that game.

Fawriel

Smash Master
This indeed looks to be a day that wasn't worth getting up early for.
At least the ignorant jerkass count isn't as high as it would be due to an official smashbros.com deconfirmation.

Yay for playing as boring fighting type Pokemon.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Aww, I'm sorry buddy! Peach's FS isn't directly SPP-related, and Lucas isn't playable...which means little to no info until who knows when. Plus, Little Mac (!) was deconfirmed. So I feel your pain. =/

(But Peach's DSmash is back and wonderful as ever! Silver lining, I suppose.)

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Your all forgeting Galade, the male version of Gardevoir. There is still hope. BELIEVE IN GALADE!
I made a thread for him wooo! I LOVE GALLADE! In Pearl I have both Gardy and Gallade on my team (I was so lucky to find two ralts :)) I use Gallade more though because he ****ing owns! Pardon my language.

Yay for playing as boring fighting type Pokemon.
Gallade the male Gardevoir is a psychic/figting type so he not only has a fighting physique but also has all her psychic moves.

Gordie123

Smash Cadet
hey

Look on the bright side Brawlman....the other two characters in your sig are most likely going to be playable characters.

Someone Cue the song

Cause 2 out of 3 ain't baaad.

kaid

Smash Master
Hey, there's been entire gaming systems built around "boring fighting type characters" in fighting games. One of them's now on the Virtual console.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Lucario is left. saving the most dissapointed deconfirmation for last? or confirmation? who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom