• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hi :) .

@Bloodynite, sorry, that really sucks. My Aunt/Uncle are trying to sell their house and having a bad time with money. But the market is turning around. I know that [FONT=&quot]dustbowl situation :( [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Someday, I'll attend Apex. I don't think I'll even make it out of pools, given how out of practice I've become, but still, I'd want to meet the various Smashers I see on the boards that I never got to meet in person...

Verm is the only Smashboards member I've met in person, actually. :3

:phone:

Rizen

Smash Legend
This goes for Ganons too:
So down to business, when SSB4 comes out and Link is a good character (:rolleyes:) the hard working low tier players will dominate the high tiers who have to switch characters for -2 MUs because they're too hard. Do you think, once dominated, former high tiers could be trained as a slave race or would they be better made into soylent green? Thoughts?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Soylent Green.

Also going straight Ganondorf at an upcoming tourney in 9 days

inb4iceclimbers

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I did better with Ganon at my last tourney. Winning most of my Mus with him.
In more than one occurence my ZSS was defeated and i went ganon game 2 and won.

Why.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I did better with Ganon at my last tourney. Winning most of my Mus with him.
In more than one occurence my ZSS was defeated and i went ganon game 2 and won.

Why.
Because
v

Ganondorf has THE power.

Ganon has the power to surprise people and dish out a rediculous amount of damage before you know whats happened.

When jiggs hits you with a bair or something, you sorta think 'Oh well, 20% at most, No big deal vs. jiggs'

But when ganon gets you, Its like 'Oh christ, 60%. I'm already 2/3rd's of a stock gone!'

The flipside is that jiggs can recover

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ganon can KO after landing only 4 or 5 good hits too. I've been playing with Dair spiking recoveries; Ganon has a huge attack area that basically guarantees a KO off stage if he hits. It's fun and by far my favorite spike.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I actually enjoy Tipman spiking people. It feels much easier to land due to the speed and less risky due to the placement of the hitbox.
The best part is the fact that the angle doesnt smash them into the abyss like most of ganon's moves. It's a finesse attack which knocks them skillfully into the very corner of the screen. I love manly testosterone moves as much as the next guy, But people get so irritated by being styled on by ganon

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I am officially confirmed for being worse than level 9 CPUs

hurray

i don't think i'm going to that tournament any more.

ToonWaker

Smash Cadet
NNID
5una23
3DS FC
3737-9687-2294
Hello sorry if it has been a long while everyone since I have last posted here but I seek a favor if anyone that would be willing to mentor me please if interested please PM me I promise to anyone that does so I will never give up and will try my best no matter what - Suna

Heartstring

Smash Legend
dude, first things: pick a colour that doesnt destroy my cornea

second: i dunno if theres any oregonians in here. but if its wifi Ill help out if i have time

Acedude55

Smash Ace
That feel when ive secondaried ganon forever but never associated myself with ganon mains except that one time in 2009

ToonWaker

Smash Cadet
NNID
5una23
3DS FC
3737-9687-2294
And yes I realize he did move to Oregon but I don't get to visit him all that much I need all the help I can get

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
So, after a record 3 weeks of no posts here, how about a little good news from the Ganons to hype it up? Work done in the Gauntlet? Any wins taken as the 'Dorf?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Quite literally everything that could go wrong at once financially did go wrong. :p

I'm one resourceful and flexible dude, but, man, something just didn't want me going this year. My only option was a last-minute three-day train ride for just about as much money as I was able to spend, which would've left me with not enough to eat or get around. So I just opted out.

Really butthurt that I didn't get to go. It would've been very nice to have met you, Gheb. It'd also have been nice to rep Ganon a bit, since GP told me that no Gauntlet went on and that there wasn't any Ganon action in bracket. Now I'm extra butthurt.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What would a Ganon gauntlet be without Vermanubis? We all know the answer to that. I didn't use Ganon in tourney but used him in MMs and against ED's Zelda in friendlies [we were in the same pool but didn't get to play]. I don't know what the other Ganons did. I tried to look for DLA but didn't end up finding him and I think he was like the only other Ganon player there.

:059:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Me and GP money matched! He used Ganon and i went puff. I was impressed with his ganon.

I also MMed some dudes MK with my Ganon

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
How you not gonna mention our sets Mink? It's like sometimes I think...you don't love me anymore.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Oh ****. How could I forget.

Me and Dla had some epic sets.
Haha.

Maybe it was my Snapple that made me forget.
We played for a while too! Did we save any of them?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
The Snappletini! I don't think we saved anything on the Wii. But I definitely saved a bunch of those matches in my heart.

Also Gheb I meant to find you too. Oh well. Though I have a feeling that you might have been sitting behind me during Grand Finals, since I've been hearing people comparing you to Justin Bieber, and I remember sitting in front of a very Bieber-esque German chap during the top 8.

Top Bottom