• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Rizen

Smash Legend
It's strange that hair keeps popping up in different forums.
Rizen said:
I have a head with hair. Loung beautiful hay-air.
A general low tier stereotype is being crazy for preferring bad characters :[

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm growing my hair back out! It should be restored to at least some of its former glory by the time apex comes around.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
see I would like to look good with long hair, but the fact is that I don't. My hair is super greasy and its unruly as hell because its so thick TT_TT

Heartstring

Smash Legend
And me too, I will be gutted if i dont get on it this time, particularly as my spot was taken by a filthy mk main last time :B

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I've fallen slack on updating the videos, just 'cause I feel like they're only watched or referenced one every year or so lol.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Alright, you guise. You've convinced me. Everyone go ahead and post your videos in the GanonTube thread and I'll update within the next day or two.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
sorry for the double post but:
I'm 100% confirmed for apex! Do people request the bringing of irn-bru? I will probably also bring some delicious english chocolate

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I haven't given the Ganon Gauntlet much thought since I announced it... I probably should start making some preparations.

Just some real talk here... it's gonna be pretty damn tough to get on the Gauntlet roster. We've already got me and Verm (no explanation needed), and I'm most likely guaranteeing a spot for...

- Vex (because his Ganon really impressed me last year, he easily did the second best out of all of the Ganons)

- Tearbear (because A. he's a very good/unique Ganon, B. he's the Ally slayer from last year and people are gonna want to see him Ganoncide him again this year, and C. we need WC hype)

So that's 4/7 spots already pretty much filled. And other likely contenders for the remaining spots are Inui, Gunblade, Izumi, Stingers, maybe JaimeHR (whose Ganon apparently did some work at the last APEX)... in addition to everyone who has shown interest in these boards.

So don't expect a spot just because you ask. You're gonna have to prove yourself at the beginning of APEX before the Ganon Gauntlet takes place. I'll probably set aside an hour or two beforehand for "tryouts", so to speak.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I thought the ganon gauntlet was meant to be people who were part of the ganonic community, but meh. I would like a spot after being missed off it last time by unfortunate consequence (and for being the bearer of irn-bru lol)

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Your name kinda gives away the obvious. ...You're not a female.
/I got nothin' to post about :/

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So will the Ganon Gauntlets be live streamed? If not, will all the matches be recorded and uploaded to YouTube? I've always enjoyed watching matches involving Ganon (and Falcon too, but I digress). :3

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Pretty sure Atomsk has a Ganon that should be considered for the gauntlet, unlinke Inui's whose Ganondorf simply isn't good from what I've seen.

Do you need to know in advance who'll be part of the gauntlet? If not I think the Ganon players who pretty much have a guaranteed spot [imo: DLA, Verm, Vex and Tearbear] could probably just collectively make a decision on the day the gauntlet is held based on how the other Ganon players perform in friendlies / MMs / tourney sets.

:059:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Atomsk does apparently have a good Ganondorf too, but he turned down a spot in the Gauntlet last year. I'll prolly ask him again this year though. Determinations for the roster will be made the first day of Apex, after I run "tryouts".

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
Verm you still owe me money and if SOMEHOW by the unholy divinity of the Dark Lord himself do i make it to apex I'm in that gauntlet even if I have to decimate everyone in my way

Top Bottom