• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Ed you're one of my favorite smashers ever. You gave me a ****-TON of AIDS though.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Ed actually has a really good Ganon, believe it or not. It's hard not to, when you're a Norse deity.

Rizen

Smash Legend
LOL.

A weird thing about Ganon is he does have a few really awesome moves. His Dair and Uair put those respective move for most higher characters to shame.

IMO Ganon has the best Uair in the game.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ganon's dair, uair, side B, nair, dtilt, dash attack, fsmash and usmash are all pretty good moves to varying degrees. His moveset isn't too bad but there are other huge problems he has. He's probably not the worst character though.

:059:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
What would a Ganon gauntlet be without Vermanubis? We all know the answer to that. I didn't use Ganon in tourney but used him in MMs and against ED's Zelda in friendlies [we were in the same pool but didn't get to play]. I don't know what the other Ganons did. I tried to look for DLA but didn't end up finding him and I think he was like the only other Ganon player there.

Dude, where the hell were you? I kept asking around for you and I couldnt find you :(

Me and GP money matched! He used Ganon and i went puff. I was impressed with his ganon.
I won our MM.
I believe the set was 3-1
I was just as impressed with your jiggs
I'm so mad I kept falling into stupid **** though. I got hit by rollout twice I think

DLA and I had oodles of fun.
You. You are hype personified!

^I'd take Ganon's Uair over ZSS'
Its a pretty great move. but it isnt the best U-air man XD

anyway, I enjoyed APEX so much. got to meet DLA and my tipsy self originally thought that I had beaten DLA in a ganon ditto. However I look back on it and realise that it may have been a lookalike who was at the tournament who also used ganon.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Are you sure you just didn't recognize me? I was watching matches on the projector pretty much all the time once pools were over. I only played friendlies /MMs on the TVs next to it so I was there like 75% of the time.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Are you sure you just didn't recognize me? I was watching matches on the projector pretty much all the time once pools were over. I only played friendlies /MMs on the TVs next to it so I was there like 75% of the time.

well yeah. I have no idea what you look like XD but still, I couldnt find you all weekend. damn shame :(

anyway. Photies!
DLA

ScaryLB

Me and Mink

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
If having Zelda as my own meant having contracting AIDS, I'd do it.

Mostly because I'm Ganon and immune to AIDS.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Just the sheer amount of AIDS that Zelda delivers... I'm not even sure Ganon's immune system could handle it, even if all of his T-cells constantly shoot lightning from their beards (like they're naturally inclined to).

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
All you need to do it put a bunch of spaces inside of the word. The board automatically detects the spaces and removes them, but it still bypasses the 10 character minimum. Easy.

Like this:

Yes.

Raven¤

Smash Cadet
Hello I would like to play with someone, just for fun, Online, friendly with anyone. DLA can you?

boomers

Smash Cadet
i got a question anyone know how you stop the ending lagg with ganondorf's dair with wii controller?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i got a question anyone know how you stop the ending lagg with ganondorf's dair with wii controller?
Pretty much what Rizen said. It would be much easier on a controller that ISNT a wiimote though.

If you meant from a shorthop, then youll have to transition from press up to down incredibly quickly and press A as soon as you press down

boomers

Smash Cadet
yeah i meant from a shorthop he always kneels down after a dair when i shorthop with the wii remote even when i do it incredibly quick so i don't know what im doing wrong it only works with a full jump

Rizen

Smash Legend
yeah i meant from a shorthop he always kneels down after a dair when i shorthop with the wii remote even when i do it incredibly quick so i don't know what im doing wrong it only works with a full jump
Maybe set the + pad for the wiimote/nunchuck to 'smash' and SH>press down on the + pad. Or use a button to jump and hold down then immediately press attack.

If you're only using the wiimote it's just a bad control setup :/ .

boomers

Smash Cadet
i managed to pull it off with the button and then tried with the stick and it also worked but it is really hard to do and if you want to use it in a match it requires alot of practise i think it's easier with the gamecube controller or not?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Game Cube controllers are much better imo. I strongly recommend a GC or Classic controller.

boomers

Smash Cadet
yeah I orderd 2 classic controllers a week ago I think they it will feel strange, I've been playing a long time with the wii controller, do you have any controls changed from the default controls you get when you use them for the first time?

Rizen

Smash Legend
^ My controller is a GC. I have tap jump 'off' and 'R' set to 'attack' but that's so I can bomb Fsmash with Link. Tap jump's usually a bad thing.

It will take some time to get the feel of the Classic controllers but then you'll find it's much easier.

Top Bottom