• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Suna and I've actually played a couple of times, since he came to that tournament I held back in April. Though, that was when he was still TL.

Also, speaking of wisdom: it's like I've always said about why Ganon mains are superior. It's because Power begets all other virtues. Power begets wisdom and courage. If you're powerful, you're not afraid of anything, and if you're powerful, you're able to sojourn to places none dare go.

Being Ganon in Brawl may be harsh, but be faithful to Ganon and you will reap the many harvests he has sown.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
We should all be proud to be such an important part of cinematic history.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Let's come up with a name for this movie so we can have a marketable product on our hands (as if it weren't in infinite demand as is).

Xubble

Smash Ace
Soooo I've looked, and I'm not sure if Vegas even has an active scene anymore. I don't see a social thread on Smashboards, and the Vegas Smash site looks like it's been dead for at least 8 months.

So, assuming I see no signs of life there within the next month: Texas or Maryland?

ToonWaker

Smash Cadet
NNID
5una23
3DS FC
3737-9687-2294
yes as i said I am ready to travel the path of Ganon no matter how grueling terrifying it may be I am ready for the worse

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Soooo I've looked, and I'm not sure if Vegas even has an active scene anymore. I don't see a social thread on Smashboards, and the Vegas Smash site looks like it's been dead for at least 8 months.

So, assuming I see no signs of life there within the next month: Texas or Maryland?
Texas is enormous, and a lot of players there are quitting. Plus being at a military base in the reddest state in the country sounds unbearable to me. MD/VA has a great smash scene, I'd go there if that's the criteria you're using.

edit: Sup Exalted.

ToonWaker

Smash Cadet
NNID
5una23
3DS FC
3737-9687-2294
Hmm got to find a good place to start amongst here and thanks Stingers it is an honor to be a part of this community and I need a better user name any suggestions?

Xubble

Smash Ace
For starters, learn how to use a period. XD

Seriously though, just be friendly and feel free to chat about anything related to the thread or forum (specifically the dark lord here :ganondorf:). As far as a name, there's nothing wrong with "Suna." I like it. :3

Heartstring

Smash Legend

depends on where in texas really. id go for maryland if its not san antonio

I return to the Ganon boards with a gift!

yay, youre back!
and nice picture
...wait, look at ganons pose a bit...
hory shet, someone get on photoshop and put dice in ganon's hand. put him in vegas covered in biches instead!

Xubble

Smash Ace
There a **** ton of bases in Texas, and San Antonio is a possibility. But I'm thinking Maryland would be better. Closer to home and not so ****ing hot.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Epic intro conversation:grin:
Also, speaking of wisdom: it's like I've always said about why Ganon mains are superior. It's because Power begets all other virtues. Power begets wisdom and courage. If you're powerful, you're not afraid of anything, and if you're powerful, you're able to sojourn to places none dare go.
(Fortunately I play all 3:awesome:)

I'm not bashing Ganon but the reason Link always gets Zelda (and many other girls)

is he goes out on quests to make his sword grow and raises it just for her. Courage and good sword play gets the ladies:smirk:.
Hmm got to find a good place to start amongst here and thanks Stingers it is an honor to be a part of this community and I need a better user name any suggestions?
EndLight
TrialsByShadow
DevilThief
L.O.S.T. (Losing Our Souls Together)
The Outcast BFAA TrendFollower Sage of the North
Red_Ice

MetalPat

Smash Ace
NYS winters really suck. especially in areas like oswego. they have to make their street signs and road signs a couple feet higher than normal because of all the snow they get that gets plowed to the sides.

Xubble

Smash Ace
G~P said:
maryland might be the option then
I still say you should come to england :B
You know I'd go to England if it was an option. No questions asked. Sadly, it wasn't meant to be. :(

Xubble

Smash Ace
Someday, GP. Someday we'll pass on the streets of London, looking at each other and just knowing who we are. Then we will give a dark chuckle and continue on our ways.

Or party. Either or.

Top Bottom