• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
RAR uair isn't awful but it doesn't really lead to anything if you land one. It's too unwieldy for the risk to outweigh the reward.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Yeah, I think the most I've ever seen it lead into was a side-b or a grab (both of which're contingent on spacing so finely that you trip them).

Xubble

Smash Ace
Aaaaaaand I return to lurk for a while. What up, fellow dark ones?

Things I see off the bat:

Tipman: like the best thing Ganon has for edge play.
Apex 2013: Would love to go, but I'll be in basic training in San Antonio from Nov. 20th - Jan. 18th.
G~P: I love you. :3
Apex video: better love story than Twilight.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Love you too xubble <3

Also. I entered a tournament yesterday. Decided on a whim 5 minutes before that i was going all ganon. Came 5th, Won £5 off the host in a falco-ganon MM. Sadly it took place on a unhacked wii so no replays :(

Also after playing P:M. I find there's a severe lack of manliness in P:M ganon >:(

Xubble

Smash Ace
I haven't looked at P:M in a while. But nobody can make Ganon any manlier than he already is.

The exception is Verm.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Men make themselves manlier through action! When someone else makes a man 'manlier' it's... not the same.

However: Good Ganons are manly but good Marths...

Rizen

Smash Legend
Ganon has b***s, Marth...

Also Ganon's black with red hair which makes him bad*** to the extreme:cool:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Please, they wanted to invite Ganondorf to star in Expendables 2, but it turns out his manliness would've impregnated all of the other actors.

End of debate.

Xubble

Smash Ace
Ganondorf was originally going to star in the Old Spice commercials as "the man your man can smell like." But Old Spice couldn't cover the smell of blood and war so thick.

Xubble

Smash Ace
I was gonna say. Farts are made of gas molecules and thus technically tangible. But a soul is something we've yet to actually find scientific evidence for in existence.

Put Ganon under a microscope, and you'd find a lot of evidence I'm sure.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Alright guys I'm going to two regionals in the next month or so: Retribution and WABA. Expect copious amounts of MMs. COPIOUS I SAY

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Sure, let's go. We'll play some friendlies too and you can show me your Dorfian prowess.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
Hey Verm, DLA remember when Verm was playing that cpu peach and then randomly saved the match?

I just looked at it and was like "wtf when did I ever play a ****y peach?"

The ending man....

Xubble

Smash Ace
There's a high chance that I'll be attending a regional in a month. If I go, I'll see if I can get some Ganon footage. :ganondorf:

Top Bottom