• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm

AmazingXeno

Smash Cadet
I'm recording every match and making a Youtube playlist. Here's the playlist so far if anyone's interested (2 matches):

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C8248DF62D620F01

A fair warning, LinkSceptile and I lagged a ridiculous amount that match, and I made the mistake of not saving the replay for the first match, and only using the live recording that I took directly from the match. Therefore, the first match is nearly unwatchable because it is so choppy.

The second match is a replay though, so it's fine. Still very laggy, but it's unnoticeable in the video (except for the gameplay).
I don't think u guys use -->B or even mindgame with -->B enough.
Godd matches though.

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
Yeah afro, we still have like a week or more, I didn't mean to scare you away with my erroneous message. (I tried typing an apology right after but you can't post right after yourself :-/)

Please stay if you can play at all in the next week or two. God d*mn it.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
I'm back, y'all.

Kalm...I am on Long Island and won't be back in Brooklyn until later today. I need a few hours with MOM to refresh my skills and then we can play either tonight or tomorrow. If tonight, I'd prefer BEFORE 10 pm as it's a friday and I plan on going out. If tomorrow, anytime should be fine. I'll be recording the matches.

<3 DAD

TP

Smash Master
DLA, you are awesome for being on top of the whole video thing. Are you willing to make a playlist for all tournament matches that get recorded?

Everyone needs to check their inbox over on AiB. I just sent a fat message about how the rest of the tournament should play out.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
...my ganny looks fat in those videos :O.

Anyone know the down low with Zeon and K Prime?

TP

Smash Master
...my ganny looks fat in those videos :O.

Anyone know the down low with Zeon and K Prime?
They will probably reply to the message I sent out soon. However, feel free to investigate if you want.

In other words, I don't know anything. :ohwell:

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Speaking of tomorrow, you should check this out, dad.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=215873

I'll try to rep the Bushwick but I could use some insurance.
Sh*t...huge list of players. Dudes like PC are probably showing up for Melee...

I just got back into the US on Thurs and I am still kinda wiped out, so I won't be attending this. Rep for Ganons in Bushwick, Squirrely.

Kalm, we'll play today. Sorry we didn't play yesterday. I ended up falling asleep really early.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Great games, Kalm.

He beat me 2-1. That puts me in loser's bracket and puts Kalm against the winner of Salty and Breezy.

Hopefully I can tear up loser's and see you again at the top, Kalm.

<3 DAD

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah TP, I'd be happy to make a playlist for Ganongasm. If anyone needs replays recorded, just send em to me (I know I keep saying that all the time, but I keep forgetting to add peoples' Wii codes. I'll remember this time >.>)

TP

Smash Master
Thanks DLA. I will tell everyone to send replays to you.

DAD, good luck dealing with HeartBoss. I'm rooting for you.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Now I get to steal 5 dollars from you at Genesis.

EDIT: I have to forfeit. My wii will not read my disc no matter what I try. I'm gonna get it sent away for repairs.
There could be a chance that you may get your Wii back next week. Asking for a delay now would do something.

I don't know, just didn't want you to drop out. At least not this early.

TP

Smash Master
2 weeks...

Doesn't look good, I'll admit. It depends on how fast Loser's bracket progresses. If it is still around there when you get your Wii back, fine. If you are a round behind everyone in Loser's, then I will have to DQ you.

Is there no possibility of playing on someone else's Wii?

TP

Smash Master
Salty, next time you post in this thread, I wanted it to either be "I defeated Breezy" or "Breezy defeated me." You are already behind in Winner's. Hurry up kthxbai.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Zhouten's record looks impressive. I don't think he'd beat Kosk though (assuming Kosk could do the match).

No srsly, Kosk's mindgames are RIDICULOUSLY epic. Not to mention him actually placing high in an IRL tournament. =)

Oh yeah, and hopefully I'll make a comeback in losers. I think I have a shot at beating everyone there...except like 5 people lol.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
Here's hoping I get to see some action vs Kosk in loser's finals. Get yr wii fixed, nub. DADdy's gonna git ya.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
yayz i r win...

breakinatin' the 1234-ness ftw...

(totally relevant post)

Top Bottom