• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm

TP

Smash Master
This is really heating up. Only 14 contestants are still alive. There should be lots of epic matches soon.

TP

Smash Master
All people who are still alive: We are finishing the tournament now. Come to http://xat.com/Ganondorf_Brawlers tonight at 7 EST. We are ending this tournament either today or tomorrow. There is a chance that I won't be there. If that is the case, Kalm is in charge of everything, including the ability to DQ you. If he is not there either, DLA is in charge. Save your replays, and good luck.

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
Yep it's still going for whatever reasons.

(Several people in the tournament don't care about it for douchebag reasons and don't want to let anyone know that they can't play a match or whatever. Jerks)

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Yr the fu*kin man, Kalm!

I hope we get to se replays of those matches?
I'm sure Zhouten had them recorded. Once they're uploaded, try not to get them confused with the set he already has on his youtube page (where he beat me).

I guess that is why I was determined to beat him.

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure Zhouten had them recorded. Once they're uploaded, try not to get them confused with the set he already has on his youtube page (where he beat me).

I guess that is why I was determined to beat him.
Is you vs Zeon being recorded? I wanna see that :/

Top Bottom