• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm

AfroThunderRule

Smash Journeyman
OMG. :)

If your still here we could play. :D

Tell me your FC. :o

Never mind, I saw just saw your post that you want out of the tourney... God I'm so dumb. >_>

AmazingXeno

Smash Cadet
wait if you bring the vids how in the hell are you gunna change them from .bin format?
I've searched and searched and can't find a converter that will convert Brawl replays from the SD card, btw I'm joining.

Wow i'm dumb, I said I would join when round 1 is done...i'm a little late lol ^.^

TP

Smash Master
wait if you bring the vids how in the hell are you gunna change them from .bin format?
I've searched and searched and can't find a converter that will convert Brawl replays from the SD card, btw I'm joining.

Wow i'm dumb, I said I would join when round 1 is done...i'm a little late lol ^.^
Yes, it is too late to join.

There is no way to save a replay and put it on the computer. The .bin file can only be read by another Wii. It is not a video, it is every button pushed and everything done during the match. Only a Wii can recreate the scene based on that information. The only way to get things to Youtube is to use a capture device or just film the match/replay.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm recording every match and making a Youtube playlist. Here's the playlist so far if anyone's interested (2 matches):

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C8248DF62D620F01

A fair warning, LinkSceptile and I lagged a ridiculous amount that match, and I made the mistake of not saving the replay for the first match, and only using the live recording that I took directly from the match. Therefore, the first match is nearly unwatchable because it is so choppy.

The second match is a replay though, so it's fine. Still very laggy, but it's unnoticeable in the video (except for the gameplay).

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I use a Dazzle capture card, so I can see what's happening on both my TV and my monitor. I'm pretty sure you can buy a used one for like $30, but I'm not sure because my mother already had one for some reason. She might have bought it for DVD recording or something.

TP

Smash Master
It looks like Gleam's opponent is the only one who will have to be DQed for not making the deadline.

I can't believe I lost to xzerolegend. The loss was complete bull****, too. I was at 50% in game 3. We near the edge on the right of Smashville. He Fsmashes to the left and it ****ing sends me to the right for no reason, killing me. He ends up winning with one stock left and at a high percent.

Oh well. Looks like I have to tear up loser's bracket now.

stRIP

Smash Ace
It looks like Gleam's opponent is the only one who will have to be DQed for not making the deadline.

I can't believe I lost to xzerolegend. The loss was complete bull****, too. I was at 50% in game 3. We near the edge on the right of Smashville. He Fsmashes to the left and it ****ing sends me to the right for no reason, killing me. He ends up winning with one stock left and at a high percent.

Oh well. Looks like I have to tear up loser's bracket now.
no johns!!!!

TP

Smash Master
I have started round 3. Don't worry, Zeon and F3NiiX, I didn't forget you guys. Try to tell me what happens quickly, even though you may not be near a computer.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
AfroThunderRule = -Love- right? We're up next man

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
I'm dropping out. I can't find the time to play Brawl anymore, let alone these matches, because I've been assigned as a moderator and beta tester for an online game. Sorry. Best of luck to you all, especially to HeartBoss, who now advances to the match with Gleam without anything to block his path!

TP

Smash Master
So many dropouts! Oh well, at least we still have a bunch of top Ganons. Bracket updated.

TP

Smash Master
Double post because no mods ever come here anyway.

I came in last in my own tournament, which is both ironic and unfortunate. Zerxion outclassed me, pure and simple. Either I have gotten much worse in the past couple of weeks or everyone else magically improved. I suppose the latter is the one I am hoping for.

Despite my failure, the tournament itself is going great so far. Both Kosk and Zeon are in winner's quarterfinals, and I expect Swoops and Kalm or DAD to join them. We have had dropouts, but nobody important except stRIP, I'd say. At least every contestant left is on the same continent, which should help deal with lag.

This still looks like it will be the best Ganon tournament yet, if you ask me.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
I just played michael a little bit ago and I won 2-0. Come ooon DLA and Love, lets get ahead :p!

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
Everyone who registered for the tournament did so through Allisbrawl. Everyone is registered there as well.
Leave him a shoutout there.

Top Bottom