• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganongasm III - LOSERS BRACKET UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
UPDATES

10/31 - You guys take forever so I advanced the bracket. Hopefully people feel like playing and I don't have to DQ anyone else
10/8 - Losers bracket update
10/1 - Bracket Updated; winners take your time, you don't have to follow the deadline. Losers get em done
9/28 - Seeing as wednesday is the best time for most people to play, I've extended the bracket deadline until then. Please PLEASE get your matches done people, I hate DQing people, especially people who I know love this stuff.

Alright, so it seems like kenni is either consciously neglecting to host it and advance the bracket or he's too busy. Either way, we're taking the blunt of it, and I for one would like to have this tournament finish, so I've taken the liberty of using the exact same bracket and advancing it to the next round. I used my best judgment when considering DQs, and as such, I feel the bracket represents Ganon players better as a whole. Post your match updates here from now on, and without further ado....

Good luck guys

DEADLINE FOR THE CURRENT ROUND IS GET YOUR MATCHES DONE

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
You can have my spot, Red. I'm gonna be gone past the 28th, so I'd be DQed anyway.

I'm the best. Placing higher than 2/3 of the bracket without even playing a match. YEEEEE

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Red... You never contacted me...

You should play the set instead of putting me to losers like that.
Ahh true, idk why I advanced me o.O I don't know how to clear a result, only switch the winner, so I'll do any tweaking to the result if needed after we play. It's just gonna have to stay how it is now, though it doesn't mean anything.

Wtf why did Noob get the win? I don't think he posted a single thing in the previous thread T_T
My apologies lordhelmet, noob has just been here so long and I'm so familiar with his skill that I based the result on what I knew, but now that I checked, I realize you should have advanced instead, so I fixed the bracket.

Breezy

Smash Ace
Well red, since it's fairly obvious I'm gunna push your **** in, you can just go ahead and update the bracket now :p

Haha, I josh you sir. I'm not able to play tonight, and I'm gunna be busy pretty much all day tomorrow, but I might be back in the night time. Sunday I should be mostly free. Weekdays I have a few hours of free time where I can usually play. Let me know what works best for you and I can probably manipulate my schedule to get a free half hour in at that time.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Haven't seen Jaydeth in a while, he normally at least posts in the Bowser boards once..

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
Oh well, forget about playing the set Red, i don't wanna complicate the advancing process. Unless you insist to do so. lol

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Nuuuu breezy beat me 3-1 :O

ggs man, brinstar is whackkkkk

and btw guys, I'm pretty sure you can see, but I was accepted into the smash lab, so if there's any thing technical you'd like to know frame wise or just knowledge wise, let me know and I'll try to help :)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
If Slashinator wants to play me, I just want a few days warning before a time is suggested. I will need to borrow someone else's Wii in order to complete my remaining matches.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Our timezone difference reallyyyy sucks.
I had the same problem with Buck. And I'm not gonna play at midnight or later when its notvacation or something like that lol.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
DLA, I can't play neither today or tomorrow. The day after tomorrow good for you?

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Winners and losers brackets are gonna have separate deadlines cause they're so different. Winners can have the time they need, but I'm gonna update losers tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom