• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganondorf is STILL the best character ever (Wii-U Online Tournament: Complete!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poxnixles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vitiel
3DS FC
3823-8576-9592
Okay so, I won't be free for my matches till this weekend coming up, I just want confirmation from my opponent that it's a good time, and I can run my set for sure at that time. Absolutely positive.
Is Friday weekend enough for you?

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
complete matches when convenient. There is no rush, but at GMT 6 AM on December 13th I propose using the Ganon xat chat for social purposes.
Good. Been ill lately, but provided I feel better soon here I could try my match as early as Wednesday and hopefully before the weekend. I'll need to hunt down my opponent though as it seems he's not a regular on this board and a newcomer to the site at that.

Minordeth

Smash Ace
I'm back outta work for a few days, and my next week is pretty open, so I hit up Turok for some action. For some reasons, the notifications for this thread have been hit and miss for me, but I'll be checking back in more frequently for things.

ETA: In case you wanna set it up here, Turok, I'm on PST and my NNID is, well, Minordeth.

ETA2: This thread reminds me that I am so happy that I am done with school. /rubbingsalt

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
@ alex6309 alex6309 I'm available to play right now if you want to. I'm probably going to be kind of busy the next couple of days so if you want to play it'd be best to do it tonight.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Hey @ Swoops Swoops : I'm ready when you are. As long as it's done before 5:00pm CT anytime before that today should be fine.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
@ Wiley Wiley Just so you know, I obviously haven't forgotten that I'm running this tournament, and we're going to be fighting, and that the winner between us will be then contacting @Vermanubis. I just literally have not been available to play video games due to school. I will however be interested in suggesting a time for us to get rolling. I know the 17th and 18th will not work for me, and I am not yet certain what commitments I'm required to attend to this weekend, but I will get back to you.

Meanwhile, if you want to say something encouraging, menacing, or pertaining to logistics, be my guest. Destruction will follow soon.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Hey @ Swoops Swoops : I'm ready when you are. As long as it's done before 5:00pm CT anytime before that today should be fine.
Sorry @ KenMeister KenMeister was at work since 7:30am today. Best time for me during the week is after 4:30pm. If that doesn't work we can try anytime during the weekend.

You should go ahead and add me too, NNID - SwoopsTii

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Sorry @ KenMeister KenMeister was at work since 7:30am today. Best time for me during the week is after 4:30pm. If that doesn't work we can try anytime during the weekend.

You should go ahead and add me too, NNID - SwoopsTii
Guess we'll try Monday then. I have that whole day off.
Though, if it's possible, I can make 9:30pm EST on Saturday work.

Last edited:

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
yeah I'm probably out :/ I haven't even started the wii u version yet. I'm still waiting until I can get a controller adapter at a fair price before I take the plunge into the game.

Merkabo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Merkabo
3DS FC
2895-8009-7813
Cept for the part where I made ya keep playin till you won one. Then we started and my parent came in and told me she had to have surgery on her knee.
So,
We should totally go one more set of three. ;3

-VictoriaJustice-

Smash Ace
NNID
Victor1aJust1ce
3DS FC
4768-7937-5552
Cept for the part where I made ya keep playin till you won one. Then we started and my parent came in and told me she had to have surgery on her knee.
So,
We should totally go one more set of three. ;3
bruh that was practice. :p

anyway, i'll likely be free monday at the earliest.

for funsies, right?

Merkabo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Merkabo
3DS FC
2895-8009-7813
Yea. :p I don't really care regardless.

But I wanna play some of the people in this tourney. XP

We should do a proper set? :D

Last edited:

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Bumping so that everyone gets the message:

1. @Sykkamorre
2. @Lozjam
3. @ Ray_Kalm Ray_Kalm
4. @Vermanubis
5. @GanonFist
6. @Electric Tuba @ jahkzheng jahkzheng
7. @RCyclone
8. @Z1GMA
9. @DLA
10. @ alex6309 alex6309
11. @Hydde
12. @Ceadda
13. @ A2ZOMG A2ZOMG (TO and candidate for replay processing)
14. @ TTTTTsd TTTTTsd
15. @Zathura
16. @ Opana Opana
17. @ Swoops Swoops
18. @Thinkaman
19. @ Xinc Xinc
20. @Krazy4Krash
21. @Bittersweet
22. @ Poxnixles Poxnixles
23. @TheBearsnake
24. @DeanFryGaming
25. @ Wiley Wiley
26. @Lufos
27. @ Merkabo Merkabo
28: @Turokman5896
39. @ Big O Big O
30. @adom4
31. @ KenMeister KenMeister
32. Gungnir
33. @epicender584
34. @ Minordeth Minordeth
35. @ HeavyLobster HeavyLobster
36. @Garioshi
37. @ -VictoriaJustice- -VictoriaJustice-
38. Pon
39. Potechi
40. @Shogger

Last edited:

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
@DeanFryGaming, I won't really be available until next Thursday. Hopefully you are free sometime next week and we can have our matches then. I'll be pretty busy with finals and stuff in the meantime. Sadly I also don't have the GCN adapter yet, so a classic controller will have to suffice.

Anyone have any predictions on who will end up winning? I look forward to seeing some major upsets. Don't sleep on that Big O guy, I hear he's pretty good ;).

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I've messaged the person I'm meant to play in this tourney, but nothing yet. Only recently left it though so I'll give it some time. Been sick and/or busy pretty much all this week and last, so I'm obviously behind schedule here. Epicender is someone that's very new and barely been seen on this site, and he hasn't posted on this board since he asked to join this tourney. Basically, I hope he wasn't a transient visitor that'll be hard to get a hold of.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Hard getting a time where we can meet as the time zones are very different, haven't forgot though.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Anyone have any predictions on who will end up winning? I look forward to seeing some major upsets. Don't sleep on that Big O guy, I hear he's pretty good ;).
Fool, you do realize that the winner has been predetermined. Only Ganondorf will emerge victorious! It would be blasphemous to suggest any other possible outcome.

Also, Xat Chat in 3 hours if you can make it. Check the first page for a link.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
We talking Wii U, right? Because I'm currently away from Wii U due to exam on Monday and a paper to finish writing.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
yeah I'm probably out :/ I haven't even started the wii u version yet. I'm still waiting until I can get a controller adapter at a fair price before I take the plunge into the game.
I'm fine with waiting a week or two. For that matter I'm not sure how @Vermanubis is doing, he probably could use time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom