• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Friend Finder, Post-Match Analysis, and Epic Videos !!! READ OP FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Well, I ended up playing Noobicidal. >_>

I was saving replays, 'cidal, so if there was any you were thinking you wanted but don't have, I probably have it.

Too bad very best ones went long. :mad: .... like.... because that's why they were good.
Sakurai...

I'll be sending the ones where I lose to Xyro, I guess. Except the pathetic self-gimp deaths. :urg:

EDIT: Looks like I confused Xyro with someone else. Someone offered to put replays of matches up...

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
SWF Handle: Zhouten
Brawl Name: Ganon
Brawl Friend Code: 0001-3000-8574
LAN Adapter: No
Color: Normal

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
SWF Handle: Zhouten
Brawl Name: Ganon
Brawl Friend Code: 0001-3000-8574
LAN Adapter: No
Color: Normal
So... what's your signature move(s), Zhouten ?
Do you Shout at people when you're at offline tournaments?

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Hey guys can i be added to your list of ganon's, idk if i have to be a ganon main or not but i can tell you this, i play ganon so **** much i picked him as my low tier tourny character and ocassionally my teams character for extreme practice and of course low tier doubles tourny... i love ganon just as much as my main (fox). so yea...

SWF Handle: 718_R00KI3
Brawl Name: R00kie
Brawl Friend Code: 4253-3143-1617
LAN Adapter: NO
Color: Blue

ps: i talk mad **** at tournies and im just a real angry aggressive guy sometimes, it's prolly why i like ganon so **** much, and just the idea of hitting someone so **** hard in this game makes me happy (yea i sound kinda crazy but i actually am sometimes lmao)

TP

Smash Master
I saw that you posted in this thread and thought "What is arguably the best Fox main and a member of Enemy Controller doing here?" Looks like we have friends from all over. Wanna play? I'm sure I will benefit from your skills (spacing and whatnot) and you will benefit from my knowledge (Flipman, certain tech chasing skills, etc.)

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
I saw that you posted in this thread and thought "What is arguably the best Fox main and a member of Enemy Controller doing here?" Looks like we have friends from all over. Wanna play? I'm sure I will benefit from your skills (spacing and whatnot) and you will benefit from my knowledge (Flipman, certain tech chasing skills, etc.)
Oh hell yea dude, and enemy controller fell apart a lil' so i re-joined zodiac braves which is an extremely good crew in skill and stuff... but yea i'll play with you on wifi and what not. i can definitly learn alot from you ganon mains and stuff. jit me up on aim : zbxr00kie. im down to play whenever i got alot of time on my hands for the next month

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
*doublechecks* Yeah this is the right thread. >_>
I could play, it's been a while though. =/ I've been trying to get my game back together today.
Edit : I have you added already.
Editedit : To avoid mass confusion here : My screenname is currently ami (friend in french)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I've been trying to get my game back together today.
And the best way to do that is to play!

Side note, I'm up for some matches with anyone, whether it's for tier position, friendly dittos, random character shenanigans and what have you.

Kholdy

Smash Cadet
Ganon Ditto, Noobicidal? Herk left ;O
Edit: Btw, nice games Herk. Your offstage dairs were well timed D:

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
I'm also up for games today for a while.
Post here or with a PM.
Or in that Ganon chat room, which I'm heading to now.

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
i have a problem, whenever i add a ganon main from here I always D/C when i try joining their room. its happend w/ Kalm, Zhoaten, and Twilight Prince. i used to be able to play with kalm but it started happening about 5-6 months ago and i haven't been able to play any1 from here. I do have a few friends who play ganon from youtube that i can play, but i want to get on the tier list to know how good i am

TP

Smash Master
i have a problem, whenever i add a ganon main from here I always D/C when i try joining their room. its happend w/ Kalm, Zhoaten, and Twilight Prince. i used to be able to play with kalm but it started happening about 5-6 months ago and i haven't been able to play any1 from here. I do have a few friends who play ganon from youtube that i can play, but i want to get on the tier list to know how good i am
If you want to get on the Ganon Tier List, post videos of yourself fighting good opponents. I can get a pretty accurate estimate of how good you are if the videos are of good quality. Sucks about your internet. :(

GanonkingAbyss

Smash Apprentice
If you want to get on the Ganon Tier List, post videos of yourself fighting good opponents. I can get a pretty accurate estimate of how good you are if the videos are of good quality. Sucks about your internet. :(
the best players i've fought are mero and jairo , but jairo has rarely been online in the past few months , and mero is online a lot, but he doesn't play a lot when i'm online. although i'm gonna try to get a new camera soon so i can record matches w/good quality, or some of my friends could record our matches online and get them on youtube. i could also add some1's wii fc and send them replays.

Dolphination

Smash Apprentice
I have the whole weekend off...actually wednesday through sunday, so lets run some ganon matches guys, I have been ****in jones'in for some smash bros.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Anyone up for matches right now or later on tonight after I get off work?

stRIP

Smash Ace
I need a change in my signature Move (i think that wont happen because DAD is not here :<)

Signature Move: Space Animal Pretaunt

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
I need a change in my signature Move (i think that wont happen because DAD is not here :<)

Signature Move: Space Animal Pretaunt
Where's DAD ?

stRIP I need him to put my Signature Moves: Choke Pressure / Force Approach / Ganon Approach Shield Breaker (Under testing...)

Animal Pretaunt ? Sounds Interesting stRIP...

DAD get here pleaseee !

lol

qerkdtx

Smash Journeyman
Where's DAD ?

I need him to put my Signature Moves: Choke Pressure / Force Approach / Ganon Approach Shield Breaker (Under testing...)
Sorry I just laughed at that. Since we have SOOOOOOOOO much lag when we face you how will we ever know:psycho:

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Sorry I just laughed at that. Since we have SOOOOOOOOO much lag when we face you how will we ever know:psycho:
Lemme get my LAN Adapter and my Dazzle to record.

I'll post the Threads.

I'll start to show you my True Signature Moves with my LAN Adapter.

*Little Info:
Choke Pressure does 33% (Refreshed)

Muwhahahaha;)

Wait for me.

We miss you DAD !

lol

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
As I promissed...

I got my Wii LAN Adapter !

I want to Avenge all my Laggy Battles and I want to test my connections if it work perfectly without LAG.

*stRIP... Time to Battle right ? I got my Adapter as I promissed to you.

*Ray Kalm Niam... We should too.

*Flying Dutchman... I don't remember If I fought you. We can try ? =]

Z1GMA, remember what you said ? When I came to the Ganon Board...
"We should 2on2". stRIP, "FD Included". I think we should try.. I know.. It will be very laggy, but One try.

Anyone Wanna play?

Just tell me...

;)

NatP

Smash Ace
SmashBrosForce, I'll brawl you, and since we're both in portugal, we won't lag (hopefully). I almost never have ganon dittos, and when I do, the ganon isn't exactly pro, so hurray. :D

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
SmashBrosForce, I'll brawl you, and since we're both in portugal, we won't lag (hopefully). I almost never have ganon dittos, and when I do, the ganon isn't exactly pro, so hurray. :D
Challenge Accepted !

NatP send me a PM with your Friend Code.

Sorry, But I can't play tourneys for now.

Take Care !

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone want to play on wifi today? I'm going to genesis but I haven't actually played brawl in about a month. too much melee.

I'll be available for pretty much the entirety of the day, so just PM me/post here/whatever if you wanna play. I'm not someone who brags a lot, but if I recall correctly, I'm pretty ****ing beast.

Raikou_Cypher

Smash Cadet
SWF Handle: Raikou_Cypher
Brawl Name: Cyphr
Brawl Friend Code: 1504-5419-5673
LAN Adapter: Yes
Color: Dark

New to having (decent) human competition, but Ganon's been my main since Brawl was released in the US.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Welcome Raikou_Cypher.

Unfortunately, the Thread Creator isn't here to add you in this moment.

Your 1st post was in the Ganon Board.

Sounds Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom