• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon Friend Finder, Post-Match Analysis, and Epic Videos !!! READ OP FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant1

Smash Ace
I challenge ye Americans for best Ganon in teh world!!!11!1one!11
Sure it'll be laggy, but whoever gets the most aerial flame chokes wins :chuckle:

I'm the best ganon in Aus so don't take me lightly :bee:
FC: 2707-3190-4857

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I don't have anything to make the lag bearable.

Is qerkdtx still looking for a match? Where're you, qerk?

EDIT: I don't use the Blue costume anymore. Except on personal time or I suppose in freindly Ganon dittos.

I've switched to Classic Ganon now, except sometimes he . . . just looks like he's wearing a rug, and I use Default Ganon to be more badass. It's weird.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Yesterday i was playing some matches with Noobicidal, and we had a very epic moment in our dittos i thought i would share with you all. we were about half way through our first stock, we are playing on BF and were right in the middle of the stage when we both thunderstormed towards each other we both got spiked into the stage at the exact same time... and the game froze when we hit he ground....

it was amazing, i actually glanced down at my Wii and it was surrounded by purple flames... Ganon is to manly for the Wii

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Yesterday i was playing some matches with Noobicidal, and we had a very epic moment in our dittos i thought i would share with you all. we were about half way through our first stock, we are playing on BF and were right in the middle of the stage when we both thunderstormed towards each other we both got spiked into the stage at the exact same time... and the game froze when we hit he ground....

it was amazing, i actually glanced down at my Wii and it was surrounded by purple flames... Ganon is to manly for the Wii
That was possibly one of the greatest moments in Brawl history. You folks just don't know...

Teron, if you're up for matches still, let me know.

@HomE

Smash Ace
It was like sex... with electricity...

Thats EXACTLY what it felt like for me!! now I know why my **** d*ck hurts so much right now ;)

I feel left out of all these games that being played right now, i have to work for another hour and a half, then get my car with a dead battery off the roof of the parking garage, and get home somehow ... :(

but i should be around for some games(maybe) at like 8ish central time, if anyone is in the Ganon chat i would be down for some games.

EtherealKing

Smash Cadet
Seeing as I want to take my Ganon more seriously; perhaps I should put myself on this thing?

SWF Handle: EtherealKing
Brawl Name: Ek, Orange.
Brawl Friend Code: 0216-1722-1948
LAN Adapter: No
Color: Red.

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
That video is great.
I'd like to see that on the front page as it qualifies as epic material.

And this thread is greatly lacking in epic videos which it claims to have in the title.

Ant1

Smash Ace

Squirrely

Smash Journeyman
Ant, I should be on after 2AM if I get back from the movies in a timely fashion. But New York City Subways are tricky at night.

ALSO

I was looking forward to playing someone today (a brother of a Ganon mainer) but sadly I forgot your name. Please send me a pm or something when you'd like to play, either before 10:30pm or after 2am.

If anyone else is up for some games in the meantime, that would be cool too.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
抜かれちゃいましたね。
秒台おめでとうございます。

@HomE

Smash Ace
抜かれちゃいましたね。
秒台おめでとうございます。
I'm gonna go ahead and assume that says: "@HomE, that picture of you looking like drunk jesus made my pants shrink"

Awwww Z1GMA your TOOO NICE!

srsly...wtfdoesthatmean?

Dolphination

Smash Apprentice
I've been away for a while...Anyways I'm back to smash bros, I'm going to be available to run some games all day Wednesday and some of thursday. I'm rockin the east coast but I will play with whoever if the lag is bearable.

I havent played with anyone "good" in a long time so lets see if I still got it. Just pm me on here and we can get something going.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
DAD,
Just Updating...
I want to change my color.
My Current Color is RED and I want Change to White (Old Ganondorf, Grampadorf).
Can you change?

Thanks For your Attention.

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
I've been away for a while...Anyways I'm back to smash bros, I'm going to be available to run some games all day Wednesday and some of thursday. I'm rockin the east coast but I will play with whoever if the lag is bearable.

I havent played with anyone "good" in a long time so lets see if I still got it. Just pm me on here and we can get something going.
whoa, dolph, nice to see you around again. We should try and play some. <__<

Also, why is the chat dead again? Someone get in there and remedy this.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Hey Teronist, would you like to play in half an hour?

East coast, you are, right?

EDIT: :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom