• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gameyard Showdown: The Sequel, 10/2/2010, Garden City, MI

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
A car from Canada was supposed to come to this too and they play Melee also so that could add a few.
Likely not happening anymore sorry. My crew from Windsor is apparently going to the Canadian Street Fighter tourney I mentioned before so I'm likely tagging along with them. Canadian **** is on hiatus for now.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
Need a partner Tink? If you end up going I mean. (Cause we all know Kels sucks)

Kail

Smash Lord
Well, this suddenly became a huge let down. Guess we are on the fence again since it doesn't seem like we'll even cover our expenses.

Tigger

Smash Apprentice
Well. If AA can split gas, plus the extra it takes since it is completely out of my way. Hahaha, then I'll see about getting you. Also, if this happens, I have only three extra seats max.

Roller

Smash Legend
^shotty a seat if he does this.

And I'm fairly certain you could find at LEAST 3 people in AA willing to pay their share for the gas, plus the extra.

Tigger

Smash Apprentice
So here is the deal.

We will pick you guys up at around 12:30 at the latest (Better than nothing, but it may be earlier so don't flip.)
We will have to leave the venue at 23:00 at the latest.
Also, gas money needs to be payed before the tournament preferable.
Only three seats.
I personally (Most probably) wont be driving you. So no swearing, and blah blah blah.

Rollerking, ___, and ____.

Edit: Maybe if the three I take can get together sometime before I pick you up, so it's less hassle. That would be lovely XD

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I hope you guys can make it.

Also I guess I will have a small smashfest tomorrow at my place but I am not having people spend the night minus Gifts since hes my ride to the venue/one of the few people my roommate trusts in our house lol

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Yo I'm down, and will make sure to pay beforehand. if u could give me a potential estimate that would be nice.

@Tech, we need to make sure this tourny goes fast, since I'm predicting myself in at least loser's finals :<

Tigger

Smash Apprentice
Yo I'm down, and will make sure to pay beforehand. if u could give me a potential estimate that would be nice.

@Tech, we need to make sure this tourny goes fast, since I'm predicting myself in at least loser's finals :<
Hit me up with your details, and I'll let you know by tonight if I can get out there to get you.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

Oh it will don't worry about it I can be an enforcer if I have to.

Ori: NO SIR. We are keeping the 3 stocks 8 minute time limit. Besides no one would go for that anyway. We just have to do our jobs as T.O.s.

And gratz on the 1,500 post.

Tigger

Smash Apprentice
****. Plans have changed for me,

I can still pick Gio, Tewx2, and Roller up. The problem is the drop off, I can only get you there, I can't get you home.

Cosmo_Eurinari

Smash Rookie
I'm most likely gonna arrive at the Venue@ sometime between 12:20 - 1:00 (for full day lol) anyone insearch of warm-ups/friendlies hit me up

Top Bottom