• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamestop and SWF Presents: Battle Network 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What's a soul?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well is it? I haven't been to a tourney since Melee so this will be fun, looking forward to meeting some peeps and I guess I can provide a set-up.

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
@ bio, its a free tournament, that mean 25 cents still makes me a high rolling big spending bamf.

looking forward to diska, mocha, omega and deox

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Denti, pretty sure pj said he could house you.

For mms, just do them and pay each other outside. Money cannot be given in the open.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Will there be an under the table prize for singles. Just wink if its a yes, Sync.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I WOULDVE HOUSED YOU, nah jk, i wish, im living in a hotel so i cant :(, when the moving truck arrives and i move to my house, i can house whenever :)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Okay, so I'm bringing a setup to this tomorrow.
And I'm gonna show up around 11.

And I'm gonna win.

And afterwards, I'm gonna go see Tallman's band.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I can't drive people.

But PJ also needs a ride, so if someone could let him know 281-703-6361 he'll pay gas money probably.
I got a ride, so I guess it's cool.

@Bio: Hobo? Sure, I'll do it there, just need to when and I'll try, most likely friendlies, nothing serious though.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Good luck dudes, see ya there.
I'm bringin my setup and my mad skills. Oh and thanks again to
KRD and Leaf for the directions. Now lets see if I can follow them...

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Sry guys I cant make it. Thats the problem with still not having a drivers liscense.
My mom says its too far to drive. Too bad, no practice tourney for me...

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Good games everyone. I had a great time, it was really nice to meet some new people and play some fun brawls without wifi lag. I call bracket **** though. ._.

Quick shoutouts:
Bio - it was really nice to meet ya in person; you're pretty cool! good ZSS, wish we coulda played more games. For sure we'll have to play some more at the next event.
Tesh - Nice to meet you in person as well, it's pretty obvious you've been improving as a player. :)
Sync - thank you very much for hosting the tournament. you were quite a good host, very friendly. You got your MK and Oli act down it seems too, good games, I'll probably be playing DracoBlaze a bit to get more comfy with the MK mu for next time. Please also thank your manager for me... it was very nice to let us have the event there!
Jerm - Nice TL, I'll get you next time cause I sandbagged hard this time and didn't get to warm up, but almost brought it back game 2. :)
KILIK - Fun games, good stuff with Shiek.
Deox - good to meet you as well, hope we can play some at HOBO.
Xyro and Smoom - good games in the doubles matches, you guys are good.
Trela and Sync - good games as well, very nice Lucario there.
Everyone else - nice seeing you all, I had a great time. Grats to Razer for winning the tourney!

I couldn't find you all at the restaurant so I went home. Maybe another time I can hang out some more. D:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
This was my second tourney, and I must say, I enjoyed it a lot. Everyone was very friendly, as well as the manager, and yeah, it was great =D Now here are my shout-outs to my fellow Brawlers...

Leaf: Nice Pikachu. Din's Fire actually cancels and hits Pikachu's thunderjolt lol. Down tilt can also be a pain to deal with, since Pika is short and gets locked into it earlier, especially if it's fresh. Nice use of juggling and those f-smashes really hurt! :x

PJ What is it with all the Toon Links in this tourney? xD My first opponent on my first tourney was also a TL main, lol, and now this one too. And both times, we went to time-out! I shouldn't have lived so long against you on my first stock, first match. Pretty sure you had that there, but you got me back with MK on Delfino with some very sad deaths on my end. Good work ;o TL is a pain to hit... good games!

Sync: You were very nice, and did a good job as host. Good games as well... you shouldn't be scared of Zelda, especially if you're MK xD I'll have to work on avoiding so much air dodging and try to mix up my ways to return to the stage, hm? Good games ^^

Kilik: Didn't get to play much with you, but nice Sheik. I remember you telling me to consider learning Sheik to deal with MK, yeah? My Sheik sucks... I wouldn't mind learning her though, I'd just be a bit behind the advanced Sheiks xD I actually second Pikachu and sometimes Snake but I've been following a stubborn, all-Zelda mode. GGs

Bio: Shame I didn't get to play you in singles, but I had fun in doubles, and I watched a couple of your matches in singles too. Awesome ZSS, keep up the great work! You were also a pretty nice guy too.

Tesh: Nice guy, also didn't get to play you other than in doubles, but it amazes me how much you've improved over time. Like Bio, keep up the great work!

Xyro and Smoom: Had fun doing doubles with you guys. Those buckets of Din's Fire were harsh :x

Trela: I didn't get to fight your Lucario other than in doubles, but wow, very impressive. One hit from you immediately followed up to another and another like some crazy combo video. No idea how to fight this MU, but nice work! You also did pretty good in doubles too.

Others: GGs to anyone else I missed, including the Pikachu main who we had trouble finding a tv to play in xD Loved the tourney, and I look forward to playing all of you again ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom