• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamestop and SWF Presents: Battle Network 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
RDash: Nice Pikachu. Din's Fire actually cancels and hits Pikachu lol. Down tilt can also be a pain to deal with, since Pika is short and gets locked into it earlier, especially if it's fresh. Nice use of juggling and those f-smashes really hurt! :x
:laugh:

I need to stop using tags other than "Leaf."

And that other pikachu main is actually a diddy main.

Tesh

Smash Hero
1-razer
2-trela

dont know the rest...

I don't believe there were any upsets though.

Special shoutout to Deox, Mocha and Diska. You guys should DEFINITELY come to more tournaments. Glad to finally meet you all.

Shoutouts to :metaknight: for making life easier.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Mocha & Diska are too cool. Thanks for the shoutouts. It was great to finally meet you two and I hope to see you again. :)

It's too bad you guys couldn't find the restaurant. But then again it was a good decision to head home because people ended up changing their minds when they got there (as usual). Next time I hope we can get something planned out. Even if it means just a few of us rather than everybody.

Shoutouts to :metaknight: for making life easier.
lol doubles metaknight

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Special shoutout to Deox, Mocha and Diska. You guys should DEFINITELY come to more tournaments. Glad to finally meet you all.
Oh we plan to go to more tourneys for sure. Hopefully, we'll be able to make it HOBO =D

Mocha & Diska are too cool. Thanks for the shoutouts. It was great to finally meet you two and I hope to see you again. :)

It's too bad you guys couldn't find the restaurant. But then again it was a good decision to head home because people ended up changing their minds when they got there (as usual). Next time I hope we can get something planned out. Even if it means just a few of us rather than everybody.

lol doubles metaknight
Thanks Bio, we had a great time with you guys ^^

Yeah we got misleaded with the directions to Fuddruckers, though by the time I decided to use my phone to find the place, it was kinda late. We went there anyway and waited for a bit, but I think you guys already left. We got free drinks though! xD

All goods, we'll work something out next time =)

Tesh

Smash Hero
:/

Sorry about that. After everyone had driven off, the first to arrive at Fuddruckers decided to go to some other place right next to it, then to Chili's instead. P4 did not get his food for like 2 hours lol.

DeoxK

Smash Rookie
yea i had a good time didn really get to do any friendlies (0_0) but still i felt like i couldve done better on the other hand i watched some matches and
Tesh i saw ur Sonic very defensive thats good n nice to meet you
Diska i saw ur olimar kind of weird -_- but u played smart nice to meet you 2
Mocha ur zelda was cute
Sync i didn get to see u play but nice to meet u n thanks for the info
Kilik i saw ur sheik shes good i jus started playing with her before i heard about this tourney
Razer Congrats
James were u the Marth in the 2v2?
Gnes lol I didn know who u was until my friend DBlade told me but ggs
Bio Samus rules the world we all kno that n i remember meeting u on aib

I kno i forgot a few people but its was being around u guys without any drama n stuff but yea next time ill try n bring a tv n stuff n will be more prepared ill be sure to 1v1 u Tesh and record some matches for ytube n all that cute stuff

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Results thread, where are you...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom