• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Games you're embarrassed to say you like.

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
pokemon...uhh...my family always gives me sht for having r/b/y g/s/c /r/s/e and pearl

Nice, I have all of those + Diamond. I like Pokemon on and off I guess.

Also, I dislike the old Sonic games, but the newer ones are sooo fun! (imo)

Kirby Air Ride! Great game.

Oh yeah, and Godzilla Destroy all monsters melee, along with Godzilla: Unleashed.

Cless

Smash Champion
Nice, I have all of those + Diamond. I like Pokemon on and off I guess.

Also, I dislike the old Sonic games, but the newer ones are sooo fun! (imo)

Kirby Air Ride! Great game.

Oh yeah, and Godzilla Destroy all monsters melee, along with Godzilla: Unleashed.
I'm sorry, but this post fails hard.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Am I the only one who remembers Micheal Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City for SNES? It was an ... interesting platformer, to say the least. You could slam dunk hoops for special bonuses, and there were all types of powered up basketballs to attack with. It seems like a lot of the hate for this game stems from a real life person being placed in an unrealistic situation, (M.J. materializes balls out of mid-air for pete's sake!) but I thought the unrealism is what made it fun.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
World of warcraft >.< played for 2 1/2 year stopped 3 months ago

frankisvital

Smash Journeyman
THERE IS NO SHAME IN POKEMON!

However, I bought the Gamecube one (Gale of darkness or something)... at the age of 18... there may be a small amount of shame in that.

D

Deleted member

Pokemon and Sonic--only my friends, family, and SWF know that I like them

And I'm embarrased to say that Halo 3 is the only M-game that I've ever played:lol:

EDIT: Neopets as well
Jelly World does exist

PWtCB

Smash Cadet
I am not embarassed about Pokemon games because I find that they are great games. Except the pokemon stadiums (which THAT I am embarrassed). Also Animal Crossing which I played alot and all the silly xbox live arcade games that I played (why play an arcade game when you can play a great normal game? I dont know but I still do... maybe for the achievements :p which makes me more embarassed to waste time on things for useless points).

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
This reminded me of an extremely obselete game that i can practically garentee no one has ever heard of. It was called "Evil Islands" and i used to play it all the time. It was like... a dnd type RPG where you can designate which body parts of enemies you want to attack. You can put spells in your armor and all kinds of stuff, it's sad because i still think that it could have been a great game if there weren't so many glaringly obvious flaws. :(

EDIT: I think i played it about 5 years ago. Even then, there were only about 10-15 people consistantly online, hahah.

eggs-on-toast

Smash Apprentice
for me its a toss up between runescape, stopped playing or pokemon, gameboy ones, simply because im 14 and most of my freinds are xbox or sony fans but they are pretty addictive (i have a lvl 78 slacking on emerald lol i'm proud)

Jammer

Smash Lord
Well, when I played Runescape, I only did it because my friend made me, and I didn't really like it, but I was still embarrassed to tell anyone I played it. In fact, I don't think I told anyone I played it.

I suppose Pokemon is the biggie here, but I stopped playing it several years ago, although I'd bet I'd still have fun playing some of the new versions that have come out. I actually don't think I'd be embarrassed to tell people I play it if I did, though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
any pokemon game. well, really the main ones, but even the spinoffs have some cool aspects to them. i still think pokemon diamond and pearl are the two hardest games to be a compeitive pro at. the amount of thought and skill needed to build perfect teams is insane with the wide variety of stats, formulas, matchups, strategies, and more.

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
any pokemon game. well, really the main ones, but even the spinoffs have some cool aspects to them. i still think pokemon diamond and pearl are the two hardest games to be a compeitive pro at. the amount of thought and skill needed to build perfect teams is insane with the wide variety of stats, formulas, matchups, strategies, and more.
Yea sure, but Pokemon is a lucked-out game. Anybody could be beat even when they are at their very best, b/c there are just way too many lucky BS in the series.

Patinator

Smash Champion
....................................Pokemon.... I don't know WHY people think it's for little kids, though. Go ahead and say MARIO is for kids, then.

RikyuXz.~

Smash Apprentice
Maplestory, Pokemon, ..sometimes mario... and FLYFF if you guys know what that is. (Its advertised around this site quite often actually.. but its not the reason i played it..)

Top Bottom